Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time (474 Views)

Masquerade Seen Quoting The Scriptures In Enugu State (Photos, Video) / Some Scriptures In The Bible Are Senseless And Stupid – Pastor Mensah Otabil / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by lightblazingnow(m): 5:40am On Apr 23, 2020
1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Can anyone in this seemingly ugly season testify of Earth's shaking and heavens most blissful experience in the corona virus lockdown

I experienced wonders yesterday, in cause our of meeting, wow, and I was like, if not for this lockdown and the corona virus issue, how could I have been able to experience what transpired.

Indeed, when you are asked by the Holy word of God Almighty to do certain scriptures, don't begin trying to reason with your mind obey first and you shall experience...

1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Share your testimonies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 23, 2020
lightblazingnow:
1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Can anyone in this seemingly ugly season testify of Earth's shaking and heavens most blissful experience in the corona virus lockdown

I experienced wonders yesterday, in cause our of meeting, wow, and I was like, if not for this lockdown and the corona virus issue, how could I have been able to experience what transpired.

Indeed, when you are asked by the Holy word of God Almighty to do certain scriptures, don't begin trying to reason with your mind obey first and you shall experience...

1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Share your testimonies

so because of your stupid experiences in your meeting, thousands of people have To die for it to take place.

If i was close To you, I Will slap you until you die. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by lightblazingnow(m): 7:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Durentt:
so because of your stupid experiences in your meeting, thousands of people have To die for it to take place.

If i was close To you, I Will slap you until you die. Nonsense

How many times would you have to hear that each time you sound negatively forceful, it isn't the attitude of truth.

The truth is love, and love is more than kind..... Deal with negative force ruling your life and depriving you of enjoying your time on earth..,.. the highest force in the universe is love and love is pleasurable

And now simple one, death is gain, aren't you excited to see God Almighty face to face when you abandone this carcass? That's why Christ entered our hearts for the hope of glory.... To see the spiritual realm literally......

Beautiful morning

Be free from negativity and be translated into the kingdom of light, where you see the clouds of witnesses. What have seen, what's your experiences.....m

1 Like

Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by lightblazingnow(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2020
Love you Jesus Christ
Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by orisa37: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2020
lightblazingnow:
Love you Jesus Christ

SOME POWERS ARE TAKEN CHRIST FOR GRANTED. THIS IS BAD. CHINA MUST BE TRIED AND PUNISHED FOR THE MISTAKE OF COVID19. TRUMP MUST FIND A MORE RESPONSIBLE REPLACEMENT FOR WHO CEO. THE PRESENT PERSON IS DUBIOUS. BUHARI SHOULD GET A LIFE AND RESTRUCTURE THE 1999 EXCLUSIVE LIST OF THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION AND STOP FLEXING MUSCLE WITH THE STATE GOVERNMENTS.
Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by orisa37: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2020
lightblazingnow:
Love you Jesus Christ

US DEMORATS, POPE FRANCIS AND SAUDI KINGDOM ARE PLAYING SATAN TRYING ENDTIME GAME
Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by Dtruthspeaker: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
I am sure you have not seen John 14:29/30. If you did and you did truly understand, you would not have asked this question
Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by lightblazingnow(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
I am sure you have not seen John 14:29/30. If you did and you did truly understand, you would not have asked this question

John 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe. 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by lightblazingnow(m): 4:36am On Apr 26, 2020
Hallelujah
Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by Dtruthspeaker: 5:09am On Apr 26, 2020
lightblazingnow:
Hallelujah

God is the All Mighty and All Power Full.
Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by lightblazingnow(m): 9:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Praise God Almighty
Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by OtemAtum: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Still 100% powerful to the gullibles

1 Like

Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by orunto27: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2020
The Lord is revealing Himself to those He values.
Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by Dtruthspeaker: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
Still 100% powerful to the gullibles

I know that you are Satan's Child and you Must do his will and speak heresies, blasphemies and every vile thing under the sun just as it was already very long foretold since the time of Daniel.

Were we not already pre-warned that you would come when your end is near to Deceive all that do not truly do keep the Commandments of the Most High nor do His Will, that such shall fall into your evil hand's?

To you personally, who does not wish to do the will of God and have set yourself against Him are you not amazed and ashamed that yet you do His Will, Already Long Foretold, Even Before You Were Born and you began doing these evil things?
Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2020
The scriptures Is very important in this trying times.

Contact us for genuine lands/houses within estates.
Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by OtemAtum: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I know that you are Satan's Child and you Must do his will and speak heresies, blasphemies and every vile thing under the sun just as it was already very long foretold since the time of Daniel.

Were we not already pre-warned that you would come when your end is near to Deceive all that do not truly do keep the Commandments of the Most High nor do His Will, that such shall fall into your evil hand's?

To you personally, who does not wish to do the will of God and have set yourself against Him are you not amazed and ashamed that yet you do His Will, Already Long Foretold, Even Before You Were Born and you began doing these evil things?
If you know me very well, you will know that I don't work for Jehovah (Satan) your god. I work for humanity. I am here to destroy anything that works against humanity mentally and psychologically. And currently Jehovah your God is held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science. All that is left of your religion is a shadow. Eyes are opening in large number all over the nations. We are getting there gradually.
Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by Dtruthspeaker: 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
OtemAtum:

If you know me very well, you will know that I don't work for Jehovah (Satan) your god. I work for humanity. I am here to destroy anything that works against humanity mentally and psychologically. And currently Jehovah your God is held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science. All that is left of your religion is a shadow. Eyes are opening in large number all over the nations. We are getting there gradually.

Like I said, you are doing your job as it was Long Foretold, the same as awaited Judas Iscariot, when he did what was Foretold Shall be done to Christ!

You are Still Doing The Will of the Most High, whatever name or designation or description you may call or choose to call your work.
Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by OtemAtum: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Like I said, you are doing your job as it was Long Foretold, the same as awaited Judas Iscariot, when he did what was Foretold Shall be done to Christ!

You are Still Doing The Will of the Most High, whatever name or designation or description you may call or choose to call your work.
undecided
Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by lightblazingnow(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Don't miss
Re: How Powerful Is This Scriptures In This Time by orisa37: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
We now know that COVID19 is Satan tampering with the WORD of God.

No one can thwart The Will of God. OBAMA, Kerry, SOKOTO, POPE FRANCIS SAUDI KING, CHINA etcetera are FAILURES.

(1) (Reply)

Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: / Don't Remain A Baby Christain Forever (You need to grow!) / Take Covenant Step And Be Exempted From Six year Farmine coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.