Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,966,999 members, 7,200,741 topics. Date: Monday, 05 December 2022 at 04:38 AM

I Need Of A Microeconomics Expert As A Friend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Of A Microeconomics Expert As A Friend (137 Views)

Experienced Microeconomics Homework Helper / Microeconomics Intelligent Scholars / I Need Of A Friend To Assist Me With Microeconomics 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Of A Microeconomics Expert As A Friend by Eveoko(f): 6:02am On Apr 23, 2020
If you're "Good" and you can help someone with Microeconomics, topics like the firm and costs of production, perfect competition, perfect monopoly, monopolistic competition and olio poly, demand for factors of production and wage determination, Let's be friends.

(1) (Reply)

How To Study Without Losing Concentration / Ex-jamb Registrar Prof.ojerinde Under Investigation For Corruption / UI Notice To Newly Admitted Undergraduate Students On Learning Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.