Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Quarantine Diaries (episode 14) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Quarantine Diaries (episode 14) (547 Views)

Quarantine Love (A Short Romance Story By Kayode Odusanya) / THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards / Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quarantine Diaries (episode 14) by marviebeacon: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2020
Few days later, Louis and Bella were both called by their parents to see to the issue.

Mad.Akorkor made did the introduction and both father and son hugged sobbing....

Their conversation when they met.

Mr. Kim: Let me begin from Louis, how did u meet Bella?

Louis narrated exactly what he told his mum.

Mr. Kim: So u both have a child we all don't know about? Where is the child?

Bella : He is in the boarding house, but for the lockdown he stays with my friend. She is barren.

Louis: Where??

Bella: Sunyani.

Mr. Kim: This whole issue is complicated.

Bella begins crying uncontrollably.

They all tried to verify why she was crying.

Bella: (In tears) I am pregnant for him again and I'm not ready to cause an abortion. �

Mr. Kim and Mad. Akorkor both screamed in shock.
They both bow their heads, the whole place became silent for a while.

https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/04/quarantine-diaries-episode-14.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Hiring A Writer For Long-term Gigs(2 Naira/Word details Inside) / Earn One Million Naira / Where Are Old Literature Writers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.