Stats: 3,157,728 members, 7,834,418 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian (513 Views)

The New York Coronavirus Flu Virus Does Not Come From China, It Comes From Europ / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / 'Taking Too Much Sugar Or Sugary Drinks Does Not Cause Diabetes' - Doctor Says (2) (3) (4)

Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 23, 2020
I as an individual that goes for the horn of the bull and step where angels fear to thread when it comes to information is 1000% sure that this virus ravaging some countries in the world at the moment is not in Nigeria as made to believe.
Let me burst your bubble before you throw the first punch at me.

When you compare Nigeria to other countries where this disease is currently holding sway in regards to how they collate data to patients death,do this not ring an alarm to you.

When you compare Nigeria to other countries where this disease is currently holding sway in regards to new cases, recovery rates and number of index cases,do this not ring an alarm to you.

When you compare Nigeria to other countries where this disease is currently holding sway in regards to physical sighting of covid-19 corpses as seen in other countries that are currently combating it,do this not ring an alarm to you.

When you compare Nigeria to other countries where this disease is currently holding sway in regards to measures been put in place to fight this virus like numbers of protective gears,hand gloves,face masks,ventilators,testing kits and what have you donated to hospitals and isolation centers, do this not ring an alarm to you.

When you compare how Nigeria fought Ebola Virus Disease EVD in 2014,that is a whooping six goddamn years to how they are currently fighting this in regards to citizens apathy to the existence of this virus,do this not ring an alarm to you.

Majority of Nigerians does not believe in the existence of this disease on the onset even to this moment,is what you know that kills you and not what you don't know.

The above last paragraph is not even the issue,the issue is that Corona virus does not exist in Nigeria which is back up with facts up their.

I don't see why the continued lockdown and extension that is pushing many to there grave due to crime,hunger and depression of unimaginable proportions.

We fought Ebola virus disease with the needed resources and commitment with no lockdown and we won because it exist in Nigeria.

Wake up people.

John Thomas writes from Abuja,the nation's capital.
Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by QuantumR: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2020
catarrh dey ur brain

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2020
QuantumR:
catarrh dey ur brain
A wretched Zombie spotted.
This is one of the problem's of Nigeria, s zombified illiterate.
Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 23, 2020
QuantumR:
catarrh dey ur brain
A wretched Zombie spotted.
This is one of the problem's of Nigeria, a zombified illiterate.

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by donbachi(m): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2020
I laugh anytime i hear people talk about covid-19 in nigeria...by now nigeria for don record over 2m deaths..with dis their lockdown today,no lockdown tomorrow,2weeks lockdown,2days market,church today,no church tomorrow,akwa ibom is going on lockdown,cross rivers govt is asking workers to resume work,lockdown in kano today and protest next day,no lockdown in sokoto...only "madam give me pure water" and handshake from guys is enough to spread it.cos nigerians shakes hand like were money and drugs dey pass from hand to hand in columbia..all the same,stay safe.

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by Temidayo9(m): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2020
Oshogbo Weed is very dangerous..... Warning.

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by stephen13(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Ignorance will not kill you poster

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2020
Temidayo9:
Oshogbo Weed is very dangerous..... Warning.
I could see you just smoke one wrap now,no wonder.
Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2020
stephen13:
Ignorance will not kill you poster
You are the ignorant one here.
Zombified illiterate, who says I am the author of the post.

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by Leon90(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Na wetin con kill Abba Kyari?

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by stephen13(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2020
Theobserver835:

You are the ignorant one here.
Zombified illiterate, who says I am the author of the post.
For you to be a convener of such post u are a beast to mankind.....you clearly seeing what is going on and you still have d nerves to say its a scam... You and the poster is daft

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2020
stephen13:

For you to be a convener of such post u are a beast to mankind.....you clearly seeing what is going on and you still have d nerves to say its a scam... You and the poster is daft
You have a big problem imp,How am I the convener of the post.
Is all over there in the Internet, is because you are intellectually immobile and dumb that is why you fail to surf and understand the content of the post.
Zombified illiterate,don't know why I am wasting scarce time explaining whatsup to a long dead brain.
Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Leon90:
Na wetin con kill Abba Kyari?
Kindly ask his doctor or his family for they are in a good position to answer that.
Just don't understand you imps attacking me.
Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by Enigma2029(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Theobserver835:
I as an individual that goes for the horn of the bull and step where angels fear to thread when it comes to information is 1000% sure that this virus ravaging some countries in the world at the moment is not in Nigeria as made to believe.

When you compare Nigeria to other countries where this disease is currently holding sway in regards to how they collate data to patients death,do this not ring an alarm to you.

When you compare Nigeria to other countries where this disease is currently holding sway in regards to new cases, recovery rates and number of index cases,do this not ring an alarm to you.

When you compare Nigeria to other countries where this disease is currently holding sway in regards to physical sighting of covid-19 corpses as seen in other countries that are currently combating it,do this not ring an alarm to you.

When you compare Nigeria to other countries where this disease is currently holding sway in regards to measures been put in place to fight this virus like numbers of protective gears,hand gloves,face masks,ventilators,testing kits and what have you donated to hospitals and isolation centers, do this not ring an alarm to you.

When you compare how Nigeria fought Ebola Virus Disease EVD in 2014,that is a whooping six goddamn years to how they are currently fighting this in regards to citizens apathy to the existence of this virus,do this not ring an alarm to you.

Majority of Nigerians does not believe in the existence of this disease on the onset even to this moment,is what you know that kills you and not what you don't know.

The above last paragraph is not even the issue,the issue is that Corona virus does not exist in Nigeria which is back up with facts up their.

I don't see why the continued lockdown and extension that is pushing many to there grave due to crime,hunger and depression of unimaginable proportions.

We fought Ebola virus disease with the needed resources and commitment with no lockdown and we won because it exist in Nigeria.

Wake up people.

Some people na mumu for dis life Aswear , No sense in everything that you posted, if you want to do comparison go to the isolation centers and see for ur self . Which one is fact's and evidence . I see none .

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by FUNNYBONE1(m): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2020
OP YOUR STUPIDITY IS LIKE ZEEWORLD.....

EXTRAORDINARY EVERYDAY.

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by Maxmilliano111: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Chaii Who be dis half breed mumu again

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by stephen13(m): 9:58am On Apr 23, 2020
Theobserver835:

You have a big problem imp,How am I the convener of the post.
Is all over there in the Internet, is because you are intellectually immobile and dumb that is why you fail to surf and understand the content of the post.
Zombified illiterate,don't know why I am wasting scarce time explaining whatsup to a long dead brain.
Your understanding reduced you to post such....so who is now d zombified illiterate ??... if you arent you would post this nonesense.
Please grow up and stop posting based on your illiteracy.
Daft being.

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 23, 2020
stephen13:

Your understanding reduced you to post such....so who is now d zombified illiterate ??... if you arent you would post this nonesense.
I bet you want to write wouldn't instead you wrote would post this nonsense.
This shows you are a stark Zombified illiterate of the highest state.
Just die pls.
Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2020
Theobserver835:

Wake up people.

Did you post this just to find an avenue to insult people and be insulted in return by them??
Have you and that nitwit author gone to all the isolation centres with your own test kits, and tested every accalaimed infected person, and found them negative for covid19??
If the answer is 'NO', how then do you guys do research for fact-finding in Africa??
Hope it's not by stuffing things through your anus??

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=ChybuzzDD post=88758465]

Did you post this just to find an avenue to insult people and be insulted in return by them??
Have you and that nitwit author gone to all the isolation centres with your own test kits, and tested every accalaimed infected person.
Is acclaimed and not accalaimed that you type.
It shows you and that imp up their are just the same pack of stark zombified illiterate of the highest state.
Just go and die and don't reply me.
Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2020
Theobserver835:

I bet you want to write wouldn't instead you wrote would post this nonsense.
This shows you are a stark Zombified illiterate of the highest state.
Just die pls.

You were trying to correct someone's bad English when yours is equally bad.
Let me now show you how your own write up/correction should have been!

"I bet you wanted to write "wouldn't", instead, you wrote "would post this nonsense".

When you're writing, put punctuation marks at their appropriate places, and use quotation marks for copied words, phrases and sentences. Remember, also, to observe the rule of tenses.
Goodbye and happy lockdown!

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=Theobserver835 post=88758977][/quote]

Yes, the "accalaimed" was a typographical error, and not a grammatical one.

Now, remember to write "it's...." instead of "is...." as the subject of your sentence.

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Theobserver835:

Wake up people.

ebola is not as contagious as corona virus

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2020
There was curfew in other West Africa countries during Ebola crises

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by Greatzeus(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=Theobserver835 post=88758977][/quote]
Guys ignore this helpless dude. Look at how he is cursing up and down instead of giving intelligence response to comments. This has nothing to do with whether covid is real or not,this is hunger.
Mr Op is bitter angry and ravished with a very cogent undiluted hunger lol grin
Instead of ranting unnecessarily here,open a thread and beg for money for food,let us look for small thing for you sharp sharp grin grin grin angry

Re: Corona Virus Does Not Exist In Nigeria-concerned Nigerian by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2020
Theobserver835:

Wake up people.

..... Your NAME sha grin grin grin E dey resemble your head grin grin grin

More Than 700 People's Dies In Iran After Drinking Alcoholto Cure Coronavirus / Does Bluechew Really Works Out? / How This Drug Work 18+

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78