Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) (4065 Views)

Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Femi Taiwo Responds To Reno Omokri's Allegation About Election Results Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by selemempe: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Benevento:

Didn't you see the part where I said 2019 was an eye opener.

In 2015 oba Akiolu threatened Igbos with the Lagoon, fast forward to 2019, Igbos were denied the right to franchise in some part of Lagos, the aftermath led to Igbos loosing the previous political positions like house of Representatives, house of assembly, SAs e.t.c. the slave igbokwe was pitied with the Lagos gutters.

By 2023 if Igbos problems in Lagos persists, don't you think Yorubas will start treating Igbos the same way notherners have been doing since 1950s (you know what I mean)..... If you think the Yorubas are too quiet to do that; remember what yorubas did to hausas(fearless tribe) after June 12 93 unrest.

My comment is not a any way promoting genocide against Igbos, I was just stating the likely possibilities in future if igbos refused to stop poke nosing to Yorubas politics.
your tribe has always been known for their violence and hatred against Igbos and hausas. It comes as no surprise to see you threaten genocide against us.

However, some igbos already know how to press your mumu botton and will be rewarded for it.

2019 defeat was simply because most igbos were in PDP. They will still join APC en mass and take from you guys... just watch

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Benevento(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
selemempe:
your tribe has always been known for their violence and hatred against Igbos and hausas. It comes as no surprise to see you threaten genocide against us.

However, some igbos already know how to press your mumu botton and will be rewarded for it.

2019 defeat was simply because most igbos were in PDP. They will still join APC en mass and take from you guys... just watch

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by nokatakata: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
selemempe:
the same regurgitated trash you people have been repeating over and over.
Did you guys not dash igbokwe appointment because he presses your mumu botton? What have Igbos ever given to Reno or ffk? If an igbo man wants to become governor in West all he needs to do is start insulting igbos...mumu people

Lol...truth is bitter...the thing pain you.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by obiekunie2: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
OneNorth1destiny:

[s]Nigerians,why are Igbos rejecting RENO now? the ANSWER is because of 2023,we are just laughing [/s]

when will you imbeciles wake to the fact that ndi igbo dont give a fuk about you 2023!

1 Like

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Seetto: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
selemempe:
Dearest Reno,

Please stop speaking for Igbos.
You are not Igbo. Your wife is not Igbo and neither was your former boss Igbo. Most of us don't even know your state of origin. Are you Ijaw or Edo? Why haven't we seen you talking about politics in your Niger Delta region?

We have watched the way you have turned from a fierce defender of GEJ and PDP to a fierce defender of Igbo. What have we done for you to merit such goodwill? We are not the only tribe who voted your boss in 2015. He won the whole of Niger Delta. Why haven't you bothered to fight for more inclusion of the Niger Delta. Why Igbos?

Reno, what you are doing is very dangerous. We live in a country that is very capable of genocide. We the Igbos have witnessed this first hand. 3 million of us starved to death (that is the population of some minority tribes in Nigeria). If we should face another round of genocide, let it be because of what we did.

Was it not a Niger Deltan (Kaduna Nzeogwu) that caused the first round of genocide? Do you want to be the 2nd Niger Deltan to cause the next round of genocide? What you are doing is reckless.

Instead of using the word 'Igbo' in your post, why not replace with the phrase 'some section of the country'. What you are doing is being careless. You may have good intentions, but they are not wanted. Don't speak for us. We have many Igbo activists that are bold, let them speak for us. Speak for your tribe instead.

I know you are on nairaland, so I expect you would get this message.
How come you never spoke for the Igbos when you had the ears of the president? Your pre-2015 posts have almost little or no mention of Igbos. Why now? You are being very reckless, and your gestures have overreached their welcome. This is not a game. Don't allow us to start an online campaign against you.
We Igbos might just be the remaining audience you have, don't alienate us with your recklessness.
Thanks and God bless
Op God bless you, I am from west I love your write up, God bless Igbos, Yoruba and hausa, God bless all the minority tribes...

No doubt we love one another, we still live together and work together despite the challenges and differences.
Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by OneNorth1destiny: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
obiekunie2:

when will you imbeciles wake to the fact that ndi igbo dont give a fuk about you 2023!

You are not interested in 2023! BUT YOUR RED CAPS LEADERS ARE COMING TO NORTH TO BEG FOR IT,while you all ipob miscreants online will be CHEST BEATING!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Eastlink(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Grayoso:
@OP.

Duff my hat to you because reasonable Igbos like you, if allowed a voice, can be the salvation of Igbos. Omokri is vile. An identity thief (Google Omokri Wendell simlim identity scam) and an openly divisive chap who is very skillful at creating ethnic, religious and sectional rift so his ward (GEJ and the PDP) can benefit.

He only joins a list of many others who think Igbos are easy preys to use as bait to fight proxy wars against the enemies they feel are working against their real interest.

This real and main interest, for Omokri, being a return of PPD to power so he can personally enjoy the largesse of that event. This applies to political hobos and compromised hacks like Saraki, FFK,Fayose, Odumakin et al.

The simple assumption is that Igbos, in all Nigeria, are most vocally aggressive and passionate about the concept of an enemy of my enemy is my friend. Simply pose as an enemy of an Igboman's enemy and the Igbos will fight your battle for you even more tenaciously than you and your own people can. Reno is doing precisely this.

This assumption is what cads and reject of Yoruba land, like FFK and Fayose, deploy to coopt Igbos into their fight against Tinubu they know most Igbos hate passionately.

When all is said and done, should the likes of FFK and co succeed in cynically and deliberately using Igbos to fight Tinubu because Jagaban dismissed the PDP and thus took food away from their mouth?

Can Igbos not see they are being used by the most sadistic, cruel, irresponsible and opportunistic people in Nigeria? What has FFK ever done for Igbos yet they side with him and hate Tinubu who has actually done his best, throughout his political career, to empower Igbos and be fair to them?

Well Igbos can keep making themselves easy target for self-serving scammers like Omokri , who feel the ends justify the means, but it will always be Igbos who lose out in the end.
Exactly, but too bad that Ndi IPOB don’t have a mind of their own. Follow follow and my friends enemy is my enemy will destroy them one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Trex4(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
selemempe:
Dearest Reno,

You are not Igbo. Your wife is not Igbo and neither was your former boss Igbo. Most of us don't even know your state of origin. Are you Ijaw or Edo? Why haven't we seen you talking about politics in your Niger Delta region?

We have watched the way you have turned from a fierce defender of GEJ and PDP to a fierce defender of Igbo. What have we done for you to merit such goodwill? We are not the only tribe who voted your boss in 2015. He won the whole of Niger Delta. Why haven't you bothered to fight for more inclusion of the Niger Delta. Why Igbos?

Reno, what you are doing is very dangerous. We live in a country that is very capable of genocide. We the Igbos have witnessed this first hand. 3 million of us starved to death (that is the population of some minority tribes in Nigeria). If we should face another round of genocide, let it be because of what we did.

Was it not a Niger Deltan (Kaduna Nzeogwu) that caused the first round of genocide? Do you want to be the 2nd Niger Deltan to cause the next round of genocide? What you are doing is reckless.

Instead of using the word 'Igbo' in your post, why not replace with the phrase 'some section of the country'. What you are doing is being careless. You may have good intentions, but they are not wanted. Don't speak for us. We have many Igbo activists that are bold, let them speak for us. Speak for your tribe instead.

Thanks and God bless
Guy why? Like seriously why? I try my best not to comment on posts like this but I have to ask this question why for God's sake?

You say Reno shouldn't speak for igbos, that he's "using us". So you know the hassle he went through do defend Peter obi during the 2019 general elections? There were lots of propaganda flying around, that obi is a China man, that he deported northerners etc. Do you know he gave a large sum of money to an Igbo trader that lost all his wares in the ochanja market fire? Do you know the countless times he has defended us online?

Dude haven't you noticed anyone that speaks against igbos no matter the level of hate gets loved by the people from the other side? Haven't you noticed that people that try to say good things about igbos are usually branded as Igbos or even termed as "using us"?

Donald trump- Igbo/ipob
Imam of peace- igbo/ipob
Kemi oluyonyo-igbo/ipob
Sowore- Igbo/ipob
Jimi ajabe-igbo/ipob
Dele momodu-igbo/ipob
Femi kayode- Igbo/ipob
Sanusi- Igbo/ipob
Good luck Jonathan- ipob
Saraki- ipob
Timi frank-ipob
Ayo adedeji - ipob
Atiku- ipob
Kwankwaso-ipob

If these people metioned above start insulting igbos, the people from the other side will automatically love them. Trust me on this. What they're doing is to guilt trip us into thinking they're "using us" so that we'll be isolated, alone and no one will talk about the injustice against us in this government.

After the 2019 elections, Corinthians posted a video about a supposedly Igbo man refusing to give beggars money because they voted Buhari. That we are children of hate. A mod took it to front page and surprisingly the story went viral. I watched the video, and nothing showed the man was Igbo. He didn't even speak Igbo at all. Now the guy is "advising" us to wake up. Will you take advice from such a person?

I really hope I made sense to you....I really do. In the name of God, I pray and I know you serve please delete this post.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Sctests: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Selempempe, that message should also be written to FFK. I don't trust any yoruba man one bit.

I don't hate him but I'm very wary of yorubas. Let everyman fight for his tribe and regions, we don't lack men with boldness in Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Fulmigati: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hate begets hate. Nigerians get all they deserve from Biafrans. Its just like telling Jews that they should learn to love Nazis.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by selemempe: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Trex4:
Guy why? Like seriously why? I try my best not to comment on posts like this but I have to ask this question why for God's sake?

You say Reno shouldn't speak for igbos, that he's "using us". So you know the hassle he went through do defend Peter obi during the 2019 general elections? There were lots of propaganda flying around, that obi is a China man, that he deported northerners etc. Do you know he gave a large sum of money to an Igbo trader that lost all his wares in the ochanja market fire? Do you know the countless times he has defended us online?

Dude haven't you noticed anyone that speaks against igbos no matter the level of hate gets loved by the people from the other side? Haven't you noticed that people that try to say good things about igbos are usually branded as Igbos or even termed as "using us"?

Donald trump- Igbo/ipob
Imam of peace- igbo/ipob
Kemi oluyonyo-igbo/ipob
Sowore- Igbo/ipob
Jimi ajabe-igbo/ipob
Dele momodu-igbo/ipob
Femi kayode- Igbo/ipob
Sanusi- Igbo/ipob
Good luck Jonathan- ipob
Saraki- ipob
Timi frank-ipob
Ayo adedeji - ipob
Atiku- ipob
Kwankwaso-ipob

If these people metioned above start insulting igbos, the people from the other side will automatically love them. Trust me on this. What they're doing is to guilt trip us into thinking they're "using us" so that we'll be isolated, alone and no one will talk about the injustice against us in this government.

After the 2019 elections, Corinthians posted a video about a supposedly Igbo man refusing to give beggars money because they voted Buhari. That we are children of hate. A mod took it to front page and surprisingly the story went viral. I watched the video, and nothing showed the man was Igbo. He didn't even speak Igbo at all. Now the guy is "advising" us to wake up. Will you take advice from such a person?

I really hope I made sense to you....I really do. In the name of God, I pray and I know you serve please delete this post.
you made sense but I also made sense. Reno just made it to look as if Igbos hate el rufai...that was very dangerous. Let him stop speaking for us...we are not mute

3 Likes

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Sctests: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Grayoso:

Ogbeni, you think you own any thread here because you started it? Abeg sit at the back. This is not IPOBland discussion blog.

You are nothing but another IPOB nuisance and anti-Yoruba ethnic jingoist just ashamed Omokri and the likes of Olunloyo are openly using your shameful Igbo people to drink Garri.

You lot will always get what you deserve because hate has destroyed every human good in you and most Igbos.

No dey make noise Oga. grin
You are simply pretending to be intelligent with your 'I told you so' pretense. grin

Are you not the same yorubas who always claimed Joe Ibokwe is greater than Awolowo anytime he points to his father's land with his rotten left finger. grin

Is there any person (including retards and bipolar element) that you yorubas do not deify above god-like status whenever they insult Ndigbo?

Go and Die with your 'fake objectivity' and 'I told you so pretense'. grin

You don't like us politically and we don't like you either and that remains sacrosanct, regardless of who wrote what. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Trex4(m): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
selemempe:
you made sense but I also made sense. Reno just made it to look as if Igbos hate el rufai...that was very dangerous. Let him stop speaking for us...we are not mute
Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Okoroawusa: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
helinues:

Not even a clue.. His family story is scarce online
I heard he is urhobo
Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Eastlink(m): 1:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Trex4:
Bro Reno didn't make it seem like igbos hate el rufia...he just stated that el rufia hates igbos and it's true. His son said he'll rape a guys mother because he thought he's Igbo. And he's mother said nothing is wrong there. They nominated El rufia for chairmanship in the governor's forum but they rejected him due to his ethnic and religious bigotry. That's a governor's forum oh....talkless of election. If Reno sees your post and feels bad, guess what? He'll start ignoring out travails. Remeber he's in the USA, he can just enjoy life and forget what we're suffering here. If we get a major candidate again like obi no body will be there to debunk the propaganda that will spread. Same goes for everybody we'll shut out.
Are you El Rufai’s mouthpiece Ewu! That was how your likes deceived many people in 2015 that APC hates Igbos and we saw the results. Buhari and some tribalistic westerners are not APC and their time shall come to an end soon.
You PDP clowns should allow Igbos be. We are not interested in using us to settle political scores with individuals. What is my business with Peter Obi? So it’s now that the PDP remember the Igbos since 1999. Who VP epp.
Ndigbo must be smart and play the politics well and stop allowing idiots use us settled scores with people. Our interest should come first, either in APC or PDP.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by selemempe: 6:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Trex4:
Bro Reno didn't make it seem like igbos hate el rufia...he just stated that el rufia hates igbos and it's true. His son said he'll rape a guys mother because he thought he's Igbo. And he's mother said nothing is wrong there. They nominated El rufia for chairmanship in the governor's forum but they rejected him due to his ethnic and religious bigotry. That's a governor's forum oh....talkless of election. If Reno sees your post and feels bad, guess what? He'll start ignoring out travails. Remeber he's in the USA, he can just enjoy life and forget what we're suffering here. If we get a major candidate again like obi no body will be there to debunk the propaganda that will spread. Same goes for everybody we'll shut out.
I clearly said he can replace the word 'igbo' with a section of the country.
Also Reno didn't debunk any propaganda for free. He was well paid for it

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Trex4(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Eastlink:
Are you El Rufai’s mouthpiece Ewu! That was how your likes deceived many people in 2015 that APC hates Igbos and we saw the results. Buhari and some tribalistic westerners are not APC and their time shall come to an end soon.
You PDP clowns should allow Igbos be. We are not interested in using us to settle political scores with individuals. What is my business with Peter Obi? So it’s now that the PDP remember the Igbos since 1999. Who VP epp.
Ndigbo must be smart and play the politics well and stop allowing idiots use us settled scores with people. Our interest should come first, either in APC or PDP.
I really wanted to insult the hell out of you but I'm too civilized to do that. Check my posts. Do you see me supporting PDP? So where did you fly from nowhere to say I'm a PDP member. You're asking me what's your business with obi? Did I quote you?

Don't quote me again
Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 24, 2020
Sctests:

No dey make noise Oga. grin
You are simply pretending to be intelligent with your 'I told you so' pretense. grin

Are you not the same yorubas who always claimed Joe Ibokwe is greater than Awolowo anytime he points to his father's land with his rotten left finger. grin

Is there any person (including retards and bipolar element) that you yorubas do not deify above god-like status whenever they insult Ndigbo?

Go and Die with your 'fake objectivity' and 'I told you so pretense'. grin

You don't like us politically and we don't like you either and that remains sacrosanct, regardless of who wrote what. grin

Disgusting. Igbos and lies, propaganda and character assassination sha. I have only 112 posts here as at time of this post. Not a lot. Can anyone inspect those post to see if I mention Igbokwe once or praise any other Igbo in particular.

Most Yorubas don't give a toss about Igbos because we have our lifestyles and ways we know are best and pacesetting in Nigeria by far.

For example, how many Yorubas discuss Igbo politics here on NL? Yet Igbos cannot discuss any politics but that of the Yorubas!!!

Igbos should appreciate they are just a nuisance and menace to most Nigerians and not just Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Sctests: 7:15am On Apr 24, 2020
Grayoso:

[s]Disgusting. Igbos and lies, propaganda and character assassination sha. I have only 112 posts here as at time of this post. Not a lot. Can anyone inspect those post to see if I mention Igbokwe once or praise any other Igbo in particular.

Most Yorubas don't give a toss about Igbos because we have our lifestyles and ways we know are best and pacesetting in Nigeria by far.

For example, how many Yorubas discuss Igbo politics here on NL? Yet Igbos cannot discuss any politics but that of the Yorubas!!!

Igbos should appreciate they are just a nuisance and menace to most Nigerians and not just Yorubas[/s].

yorubas here eat, live and dream Igbo.
There are yorubas here who can't sleep a day without opening a thread or comment about Ndigbo just to insult them. Stop deceiving your skull my friend. grin

You've been discussing Ndigbo for several decades, even Awolowo in his autobiography discussed Ibos in that book, which was published in the 50s. grin

We are simply reacting to your age-long anti-Igbo propaganda, pound for pound. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Sctests: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2020
selemempe:

But don't listen to the advise of hateful ewedu muslims like simplyleo, okoroawusa, corrinthians etc pretending to be objective.

Their narrative is to insult and hate anybody who hails Ndigbo, but if the same person insults Ndigbo and hail yoruba he becomes a 'patriot' and they'll proclaim him greater than Awolowo. grin

These goons suffer from inferiority complex and insecurities and feel pained when Ndigbo excel and are commended. It's a mental problem that infirms them. So pay no heed to their 'fake objectivity'. grin

Onye kele sunny, sunny e kele ya. grin

4 Likes

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by shizzle1: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2020
selemempe:
Dearest Reno,

How come you never spoke for the Igbos when you had the ears of the president? Your pre-2015 posts have almost little or no mention of Igbos. Why now? You are being very reckless, and your gestures have overreached their welcome. This is not a game. Don't allow us to start an online campaign against you.
We Igbos might just be the remaining audience you have, don't alienate us with your recklessness.
Thanks and God bless
I support what you wtote 80%. You know reno omokri's facebook page right?, just go there and drop it straight on his facebook page, at least he will see it very promptly there cos thats the channel he uses for most of mischievous posts

1 Like

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by selemempe: 7:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Sctests:

But don't listen to the advise of hateful ewedu muslims like simplyleo, okoroawusa, corrinthians etc pretending to be objective.

Their narrative is to insult and hate anybody who hails Ndigbo, but if the same person insults Ndigbo and hail yoruba he becomes a 'patriot' and they'll proclaim him greater than Awolowo. grin

These goons suffer from inferiority complex and insecurities and feel pained when Ndigbo excel and are commended. It's a mentally problem that infirms them. So pay no heed to their 'fake objectivity'. grin

Onye kele sunny, sunny e kele ya. grin

we are dealing with highly dangerous shape shifters who don't even trust themselves
Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2020
Sctests:

yorubas here eat, live and dream Igbo.
There are yorubas here who can't sleep a day without opening a thread or comment about Ndigbo just to insult them. Stop deceiving your skull my friend. grin

You've been discussing Ndigbo for several decades, even Awolowo in his autobiography discussed Ibos in that book, which was published in the 50s. grin

We are simply reacting to your age-long anti-Igbo propaganda, pound for pound. grin

You've been called out for lying shamelessly. Yet you avoid that to be ranting like a possessed maniac about Yorubas. Am I surprised? Of course not. Afterall you are only a typical Igbo man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2020
selemempe:
we are dealing with highly dangerous shape shifters who don't even trust themselves

Lol. Some of you take this online ish so seriously. Shape shifters indeed. Even the choice of words shows the mind of a kid who lives in Harry Potter or Star wars world. Son, go and get more breast milk to help your brain develop. You need it badly.
Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by selemempe: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Grayoso:

Lol. Some of you take this online ish so seriously. Shape shifters indeed. Even the choice of words shows the mind of a kid who lives in Harry Potter or Star wars world. Son, go and get more breast milk to help your brain develop. You need it badly.
did I lie? Are yorubas not shape-shifters? Talking from both sides of the mouth
Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Susu888(m): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2020
selemempe:
both you and the idiat you talked about are fools who don't know how to mind their own business

E pain u shey? But na lie him tlk?? He even carry show you pishur.

Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don .....Hypocrite! What a shame to be caught swallowing your vomit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FACT CHECK : Is Igbo Land A Small Dot In A Circle? / Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? / See What Is Trending On Facebook! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.