Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) (4048 Views)

Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Femi Taiwo Responds To Reno Omokri's Allegation About Election Results Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by ItooWorWor(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Okoroawusa: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
helinues:

No
Ok

So what tribe is he from?

1 Like

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Youngmaster0(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mikehot:
But wait o, what tribe is Reno from na, no body is talking
I think they are the class of people that refers themselves as Niger Delta tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by helinues: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Ok

So what tribe is he from?

Not even a clue.. His family story is scarce online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Youngmaster0:
I think they are the class of people that refers themselves as Niger Delta tribe
which tribe exactly na, I have searched google, Wikipedia etc can't even get a mention of his state let alone tribe.

Why would someone deliberately be hiding his state and dieing ontop another tribe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
@OP.

Duff my hat to you because reasonable Igbos like you, if allowed a voice, can be the salvation of Igbos. Omokri is vile. An identity thief (Google Omokri Wendell simlim identity scam) and an openly divisive chap who is very skillful at creating ethnic, religious and sectional rift so his ward (GEJ and the PDP) can benefit.

He only joins a list of many others who think Igbos are easy preys to use as bait to fight proxy wars against the enemies they feel are working against their real interest.

This real and main interest, for Omokri, being a return of PPD to power so he can personally enjoy the largesse of that event. This applies to political hobos and compromised hacks like Saraki, FFK,Fayose, Odumakin et al.

The simple assumption is that Igbos, in all Nigeria, are most vocally aggressive and passionate about the concept of an enemy of my enemy is my friend. Simply pose as an enemy of an Igboman's enemy and the Igbos will fight your battle for you even more tenaciously than you and your own people can. Reno is doing precisely this.

This assumption is what cads and reject of Yoruba land, like FFK and Fayose, deploy to coopt Igbos into their fight against Tinubu they know most Igbos hate passionately.

When all is said and done, should the likes of FFK and co succeed in cynically and deliberately using Igbos to fight Tinubu because Jagaban dismissed the PDP and thus took food away from their mouth?

Can Igbos not see they are being used by the most sadistic, cruel, irresponsible and opportunistic people in Nigeria? What has FFK ever done for Igbos yet they side with him and hate Tinubu who has actually done his best, throughout his political career, to empower Igbos and be fair to them?

Well Igbos can keep making themselves easy target for self-serving scammers like Omokri , who feel the ends justify the means, but it will always be Igbos who lose out in the end.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Toosure70: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
selemempe:
if he wants to speak for the whole south, fine...but he should stop singling out Igbos to make his statements
i understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by PeterUdeme: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Igbos hate the truth. They love to be pampered and praised. They seek vain glory everywhere.

Igbos made this man a god when he was praising them. They made Kemi olunloyo a goddess when she was singing their praise and churning lies against the government even when we told them she was a lunatic. Now they have made a U turn.

What changed?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by PeterUdeme: 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Herdsmen:
Reno the fowl don’t have good intentions for igbos
He’s manipulations failed from the beginning..

Your letter make so much sense .. hope the fool will read and get sense

But he was your god when he said igbos don’t beg. You worshipped him when he daily criticized buhari. What has changed? You igbos can never be stable and that’s why nobody should take you seriously.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by fhranchez(m): 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
op you're suffering form AFONJIsititis. Where is your pride as a igboman. The blood of a coward is flowing in your veins.
Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by PeterUdeme: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Grayoso:
@OP.

Duff my hat to you because reasonable Igbos like you, if allowed a voice, can be the salvation of Igbos. Omokri is vile. An identity thief (Google Omokri Wendell simlim identity scam) and an openly divisive chap who is very skillful at creating ethnic, religious and sectional rift so his ward (GEJ and the PDP) can benefit.

He only joins a list of many others who think Igbos are easy preys to use as bait to fight proxy wars against the enemies they feel are working against their real interest.

This real and main interest, for Omokri, being a return of PPD to power so he can personally enjoy the largesse of that event. This applies to political hobos and compromised hacks like Saraki, FFK,Fayose, Odumakin et al.

The simple assumption is that Igbos, in all Nigeria, are most vocally aggressive and passionate about the concept of an enemy of my enemy is my friend. Simply pose as an enemy of an Igboman's enemy and the Igbos will fight your battle for you even more tenaciously than you and your own people can. Reno is doing precisely this.

This assumption is what cads and reject of Yoruba land, like FFK and Fayose, deploy to coopt Igbos into their fight against Tinubu they know most Igbos hate passionately.

When all is said and done, should the likes of FFK and co succeed in cynically and deliberately using Igbos to fight Tinubu because Jagaban dismissed the PDP and thus took food away from their mouth?

Can Igbos not see they are being used by the most sadistic, cruel, irresponsible and opportunistic people in Nigeria? What has FFK ever done for Igbos yet they side with him and hate Tinubu who has actually done his best, throughout his political career, to empower Igbos and be fair to them?

Well Igbos can keep making themselves easy target for self-serving scammers like Omokri , who feel the ends justify the means, but it will always be Igbos who lose out in the end.

But we have been telling you igbos this things since 2015. You say they say the truth just because they are against buhari and Tinubu. That’s why we call you guys foolish. Anybody can use you.

There’s one Hannatu on Twitter currently using igbos. He is Atikus supporter and he hopes to cause tribal hatred between igbos and northerners against Yoruba in other for atiku to have upper hand in 2023. He’s been using every vile words against Yoruba and igbos support him.

It’s all political game and I wonder why igbos don’t se this things. I could become a igbo god today if I start abusing Fulanis. You guys are too simple minded.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Youngmaster0(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mikehot:
which tribe exactly na, I have searched google, Wikipedia etc can't even get a mention of his state let alone tribe.

Why would someone deliberately be hiding his state and dieing ontop another tribe

His Delta from Itsekiri tribe but the prefer to be called Niger Delta tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Pigsandidiots: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
selemempe:
both you and the idiat you talked about are fools who don't know how to mind their own business
You are truly shameless

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Dogogo1900: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
selemempe:
Dearest Reno,

Please stop speaking for Igbos.
You are not Igbo. Your wife is not Igbo and neither was your former boss Igbo. Most of us don't even know your state of origin. Are you Ijaw or Edo? Why haven't we seen you talking about politics in your Niger Delta region?

We have watched the way you have turned from a fierce defender of GEJ and PDP to a fierce defender of Igbo. What have we done for you to merit such goodwill? We are not the only tribe who voted your boss in 2015. He won the whole of Niger Delta. Why haven't you bothered to fight for more inclusion of the Niger Delta. Why Igbos?

Reno, what you are doing is very dangerous. We live in a country that is very capable of genocide. We the Igbos have witnessed this first hand. 3 million of us starved to death (that is the population of some minority tribes in Nigeria). If we should face another round of genocide, let it be because of what we did.

Was it not a Niger Deltan (Kaduna Nzeogwu) that caused the first round of genocide? Do you want to be the 2nd Niger Deltan to cause the next round of genocide? What you are doing is reckless.

Instead of using the word 'Igbo' in your post, why not replace with the phrase 'some section of the country'. What you are doing is being careless. You may have good intentions, but they are not wanted. Don't speak for us. We have many Igbo activists that are bold, let them speak for us. Speak for your tribe instead.

I know you are on nairaland, so I expect you would get this message.
How come you never spoke for the Igbos when you had the ears of the president? Your pre-2015 posts have almost little or no mention of Igbos. Why now? You are being very reckless, and your gestures have overreached their welcome. This is not a game. Don't allow us to start an online campaign against you.
We Igbos might just be the remaining audience you have, don't alienate us with your recklessness.
Thanks and God bless
Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Dogogo1900: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Onye Igbo,you were looking for friends and allies, well,you have one now.
Ride on Reno, please speak for the Igbos.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
For those wondering about the ethnic origin of Omokri, since he goes to great length to hide it, he is the son of Helen Bemigho and Justice Jean Omokri.

Reno Omokri is affiliated with SS Nigeria not SE. This explains his total and bigoted dedication to Goodluck and Faka Jonathan. He carefully hides his ethnic identity so he can continue being a blank canvas and all things to all men he wishes to use like the Igbo man. Dude is a fraudster Pastor, attention-seeker and opportunist. The type of transparent charlatan Yorubas will see through quickly and shun.

Even Olunloyo, Fayoso, FFK, Sowore etal the Igbos laud, at one stage or the other, are given short shrift by Yorubas who view them all as mentally unstable (in the case of Olunloyo and FfK) and desperate, deceptive and self-serving characters who don't fit the omoluabi persona.

Igbos need to be guided and to wake up and stop being led by hatred over issues that should ordinarily not lead them to making a fool of themselves as always happen. Yoruba are quick to recognise a mad man and shift from his side.

http://www.renoomokri.org/sanctuary-for-orphans/

Sanctuary for Orphans
The Helen and Bemigho Sanctuary for Orphans is built in memory of our founders late Mother and names sake, Helen Bemigho Igbene. The Sanctuary is a ministry of the Mind of Christ Christian Center.

Helen Bemigho Igbene was born on the 15th of November, 1947 to Prince Moju Igbene from the Omateye Ruling House of the Warri of Iteskiri and Madame Frances Esi Aquaye.

During her life time she was traveller and lover of nature. She was also a lover of children and her home was often a sanctuary for children who needed a home and someone to love them.

She died on March 17th, 2004 and is survived by Bemigho Reno Omokri and Imade Oritselaju Ayanru.

She was also survived by many brothers and sisters including Michael ‘Sunny’ Okotie, Godwin Igbene, Weyinmi Obaika, Anthony Igbene, Francis Igbene, Jeweyin Igbene, Akali Igbene, Princess Misan Igbene-Okotigor amongst others.

The sanctuary was dedicated by Archbishop John Praise Daniel, founder and president of Dominion Chapel International Churches, and commissioned by Professor Pat Utomi, former Presidential Candidate and founder of the Lagos Business School and the Pan African University on Sunday the 21st of February, 2016, in Benin City.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by selemempe: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
Grayoso:
@OP.

so all your long trash of doffing your hat for me is to tell me that Igbos should start supporting APC or Tinubu?
Gerraout! I don't need your freaking validation

'reasonable Igbo like me' ..... thunder fire you there and your stupid validation. The day you yorubas start minding your business is the day you people will no longer have charlatans like fayose and ffk putting their mouth in Igbo affairs.

A shame that people in the status of governors and ex ministers from your tribe are involved in petty tribal banter. The day you will see an igbo governor or senator or minister getting involved in petty tribal banter, let me know.

Shameless people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by selemempe: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Grayoso:
For those wondering about the ethnic origin of Omokri, since he goes to great length to hide it, he is the son of Helen Bemigho and Justice Jean Omokri.

Reno Omokri is affiliated with SS Nigeria not SE. This explains his total and bigoted dedication to Goodluck and Faka Jonathan. He carefully hides his ethnic identity so he can continue being a blank canvas and all things to all men he wishes to use like the Igbo man. Dude is a fraudster Pastor, attention-seeker and opportunist. The type of transparent charlatan Yorubas will see through quickly and shun.

Even Olunloyo, Fayoso, FFK, Sowore etal the Igbos laud, at one stage or the other, are given short shrift by Yorubas who view them all as mentally unstable (in the case of Olunloyo and FfK) and desperate, deceptive and self-serving characters who don't fit the omoluabi persona.

Igbos need to be guided and to wake up and stop being led by hatred over issues that should ordinarily not lead them to making a fool of themselves as always happen. Yoruba are quick to recognise a mad man and shift from his side.

http://www.renoomokri.org/sanctuary-for-orphans/

the same yorubas that their top governors were caught on top calling Igbos okoro?
A governor in yoruba land was also caught on tape saying it's better Tinubu imposes a candidate on Ogun than an Igbo man (refering to uche secundus)

You are not ashamed of yourself. A tribal that can't fight their battles alone without tagging other tribes. What are you doing in this thread? Did I type yoruba in my message?

You yorubas are the most petty and hate filled people in Nigeria, with dual personality.
Reno just learnt from you how to be a miscreant

3 Likes

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by YungMillionaire: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is the MOST sensible posts I have read from a NL Igbo since I joined this forum many years ago. What you see on NL is stupid Igbos everywhere. It is good to know that there are actually intelligent Igbos here who can see through the games of ridiculous people like Reno and FFK. I hope and pray that the rest of the NL Igbos can see this poster as their role model.

Modified: the OP is a mad man. His case is that of "even a damaged clock is right twice a day." What a shame. NL Igbos are really senseless.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Herdsmen: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
PeterUdeme:

But he was your god when he said igbos don’t beg. You worshipped him when he daily criticized buhari. What has changed? You igbos can never be stable and that’s why nobody should take you seriously.

Says the akwaibom wannabe.. typical Yoruba man.
You see me follow Reno Kanu kemi .. foolish stars

1 Like

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by selemempe: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
YungMillionaire:
This is the MOST sensible posts I have read from a NL Igbo since I joined this forum many years ago. What you see on NL is stupid Igbos everywhere. It is good to know that there are actually intelligent Igbos here who can see through the games of ridiculous people like Reno and FFK. I hope and pray that the rest of the NL Igbos can see this poster as their role model.
moroñ... fvck your validation. I didn't write this for you to praise me.

Go and solve your one million boys problem. What you fools do is running into every Igbo thread to piss on it.

Your people are dying of hunger and you are here looking for a 'sensible igbo' to validate.

Eat your validation and choke on it...next time you will learn to mind your business

5 Likes

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by chatinent: 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
He has a Twitt.er handler.
Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by OneNorth1destiny: 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
I tire my brother which kind of manipulation be this one ?

When did we tell Reno Omkiri that we hate El Rufai ?
That we have issue with Buhari governement which only a selfish person will support does not mean we hate very Hausa and Fulani person abi Atiku nobi Fulani again?

Why can't he say his Edo tribe or whatever tribe he come from Hate El Rufai clan ?

Why are you all condeming Reno now! just because El-rufai they dont like survived and the 2023!! i laugh in Zulu

1 Like

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
selemempe:
the same yorubas that their top governors were caught on top calling Igbos okoro?
A governor in yoruba land was also caught on tape saying it's better Tinubu imposes a candidate on Ogun than an Igbo man (refering to uche secundus)

You are not ashamed of yourself. A tribal that can't fight their battles alone without tagging other tribes. What are you doing in this thread? Did I type yoruba in my message?

You yorubas are the most petty and hate filled people in Nigeria, with dual personality.
Reno just learnt from you how to be a miscreant

Ogbeni, you think you own any thread here because you started it? Abeg sit at the back. This is not IPOBland discussion blog.

You are nothing but another IPOB nuisance and anti-Yoruba ethnic jingoist just ashamed Omokri and the likes of Olunloyo are openly using your shameful Igbo people to drink Garri.

You lot will always get what you deserve because hate has destroyed every human good in you and most Igbos.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by OneNorth1destiny: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
obiekunie2:
this message is also for FFK and numerous others pretending to be igbos and using their fake IDs to alienate and cause other tribes to hate Ndi Igbo due to the insults dished out by these so called Igbo defenders who are majorly not Igbos.

Ndi Igbo are just minding their business and doing their very best to survive in this difficult contraption.

i can tell you with full confidence that we are too busy to insult or abuse anybody.

Even Igbos have moved on but some miscreants keep looking for their trouble.

YOU GUYS SHOULD MIND YOUR TRIBES - DEFEND YOUR TRIBES AND LEAVE US ALONE. IF THERE IS NEED FOR THE IGBOS TO DEFEND THEMSELVES, I GUARANTEE YOU WE CAN DO THAT VERY WELL ON OUR OWN.

THANK YOU ALL.

Nigerians,why are Igbos rejecting RENO now? the ANSWER is because of 2023,we are just laughing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by selemempe: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Grayoso:

Ogbeni, you think you own any thread here because you started it? Abeg sit at the back. This is not IPOBland discussion blog.

You are nothing but another IPOB nuisance and anti-Yoruba ethnic jingoism just ashamed Omokri and the likes of Olunloyo are openly using your shameful Igbo people to drink Garri.

You lot will always get what you deserve because hate has destroyed every human good in you and most Igbos.
you sadists are the one that will make hateful comments and turn around to blame Igbos.

Ffk and fayose that have wished buhari dead more than any other people are your tribe's men. We only have kanu antagonising buhari, while you shameless people have kemi, ffk and fayose.

I just feel sad that the north doesn't see through you guys.

The only reason you came into this thread is to settle your personal score with Reno. Not because you give two shíts about igbos.

Well thunder will still fire all of you Igbo haters one by one

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by abc115: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
What exactly is Reno's tribe? And what state is he from?
Uhrobo from Delta State

1 Like

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by OneNorth1destiny: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
selemempe:
you sadists are the one that will make hateful comments and turn around to blame Igbos.

Ffk and fayose that have wished buhari dead more than any other people are your tribe's men. We only have kanu antagonising buhari, while you shameless people have kemi, ffk and fayose.

I just feel sad that the north doesn't see through you guys.

The only reason you came into this thread is to settle your personal score with Reno. Not because you give two shíts about igbos.

Well thunder will still fire all of you Igbo haters one by one

So,Nnamdi Kalu and his Igbo brothers who have been abusing Buhari,Hausa-Fulani and Northerners in general are now Yorubas?LET ME TELL NYANMIRINS SOMETHING,IGBO AS A PEOPLE HAVE BURNT THEIR POLITICAL BRIDGE WITH THE NORTH,you may call me Afonja,but time will tell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by fhranchez(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
richie240:

Don't mind d op. He's forgotten dt d "pride of an igboman" is to hate unnecessarily. (pun intended)
It is ds "pride of an igboman" dt makes semilunatics, (even those who have no say in their local govts) wine u to achieve their selfish purposes.

To make d average emotion-laden igboman do ur bidden, first abuse pmb, tinubu, el-rufau, APC, Hausa, Yoruba etc, then table ur 'request' b4 them, and pronto, its done!

lol, igbos only hate those who hate them. What about your people that deflect their hate to the igbos because you're not man enough to face the real enemy. The thing is that you lots are destroying the little good image left of the yorubas. 2023 they will still gang up against your people again.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by selemempe: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
OneNorth1destiny:

So,Nnamdi Kalu was has been abusing Buhari,Hausa-Fulani are now Yorubas?LET ME NYANMIRINS SOMETHING,IGBO AS A PEOPLE HAVE BURNT THEIR POLITICAL BRIDGE WITH THE NORTH,you may call me Afonja,but time will tell.
nnamdi kanu is the only popular Igbo man that insult the north.

But a sitting Yoruba governor had the guts to make adverts on all the national dailies, wishing buhari death. A former minister is not afraid to peddle hate and lies against buhari. Shame on yorubas

An Igbo politically exposed person will never be see making tribal banter.

In 1992 Abiola openly said in a campaign in Lagos that he doesn't need Igbo vote. That is how tribal you are. You have always had a tribal party that every 'omoluabi' must belong to. Shameful

1 Like

Re: A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) by richie240: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
fhranchez:
lol, igbos only hate those who hate them. What about your people that deflect their hate to the igbos because you're not man enough to face the real enemy. The thing is that you lots are destroying the little good image left of the yorubas. 2023 they will still gang up against your people again.

Goodluck
Yeah right.....u can say dt again!
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally / Break-in: Ebola Virus Is A Scam - Asari / These Are The 24 Selfish Reasons Nigerian Doctors Are On Strike-premiumtimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.