Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Covid19 Patient Delivered A Baby After Doctors Told Her She Will Lost The Baby. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Covid19 Patient Delivered A Baby After Doctors Told Her She Will Lost The Baby. (296 Views)

Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby / Nurse sells newborn baby after telling the mom she had a stillborn(Pics) / Couple Names Baby After Adolf Hitler, To Be Sentenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid19 Patient Delivered A Baby After Doctors Told Her She Will Lost The Baby. by Olawaleyy036(m): 9:08am On Apr 23, 2020
According to the sister of the Covid19 pregnant patient;
My sister has been in the hospital due to COVID-19. She’s pregnant. They told her she lost the baby and she had to deliver the (deceased) baby today. She just delivered the baby. baby was alive. Welcome my new niece into the world y’all. My God is GOOD!!

See Original Post Below & People Reactions
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/covid19-patient-delivered-deceased-baby.html

Re: Covid19 Patient Delivered A Baby After Doctors Told Her She Will Lost The Baby. by Sibrah: 9:10am On Apr 23, 2020
Congrats to her and the baby. The baby beat Coronavirus in the womb. Congrats again to both of them.
Re: Covid19 Patient Delivered A Baby After Doctors Told Her She Will Lost The Baby. by dawnomike(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2020
This is a good I always love to hear... congrats

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Giving Biafra's IPOB A Run For Their Money... They Celebrate Early / Man Receives Five Strokes Of Cane For Violating Lockdown In Kano / New Video Emerges Online Showing George Floyd Being Kneeled On By 3 Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.