Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Haunted By My Past - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Haunted By My Past (431 Views)

HAUNTED. Tales From Dark Nights. / Ghost Of The Past / HAUNTED - By Okunsanya Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haunted By My Past by nicewoody6: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2020
A fascinating short story worth reading and recommending to a friend.

An intriguing quarantine companion. Enjoy.

Re: Haunted By My Past by nicewoody6: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2020
Acclaims:

My GOD! I had tears rolling down my cheeks. This is one book I would recommend for all students and parents alike. It's indeed mind-blowing. @Ifyken

Wow! This was intense and it left me in tatters. Between you and me, did this happen to anyone you know? I grew up in Nigeria and my neighbourhood had a fair share of outcast kids of middle-class parents going bazookas. This resonated a very familiar fear I had in my childhood days of children been eaten by cankerworms of society. Parenting must be a tough job. Good story. @Misterakpan

About The Book

His half-twin was known for excellence, behaviourial and academic which he couldn't measure up to. His lifestyle and unrepentant attitude troubled his parents. He was distinctly different from his half-twin and despite parental efforts to mold him, he adamantly remained immune to discipline and change. His wayward lifestyle eventually led to a tragic incident which haunts him to date and almost set his life on an unexpected path.

A celebrated story. Enjoy the read.

Available online in Nigeria @ https://okadabooks.com/search?query=Ugeh

Or download the app "Okadabooks" from Playstore or Apple store.

Available internationally @ https://books2read.com/Haunted-by-my-past-1 (Twelve stores)

(1) (Reply)

"My Mother; My Demigod" A Poem By: Sammy Opeyemi / Grace Found Me / The Story Behind the Heart Rendering Image Of A Child And A Vulture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.