Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) (63444 Views)

Woman Left In Pain As ‘Horns’ Start Growing Out Of Her Head (photos) / Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) / Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) by vasco01(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Drince:
Should we call this innovative or what?
It looks like stupidity

They there, corona no Sabi stupidity oooooooo my brother
#at least she help herself and other from contacting and infecting others
You wetin you do to help?
Re: Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) by Mac2016(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
I am certain for her to be alive.. The cover of that bottle would be opened. And people buying from her are above the height of the cover.. And corona virus falls under gravity.. She's done herself more stupid bad than good
Re: Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) by Drince: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
vasco01:

They there, corona no Sabi stupidity oooooooo my brother
#at least she help herself and other from contacting and infecting others
You wetin you do to help?
I'm staying at home.. Washing my hands regularly
Re: Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) by Arewa1408: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
zakas:
Something is seriously wrong with that last guy that just touched her.

I tell you. If Police should slap him or frog jump him now, you will see beggin up and down.
Re: Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) by efilefun(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
That’s even the best... she won’t be able to touch neither her nose, eyes or mouth until she takes it off which will be after washing her hands.
Re: Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) by 1stola: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Drince:
Give just one tangible reason on how safe it is to use plastic in preventing covid-19.
What are the differences plastic and ppe's?
What advantages plastic gives you?
Does it give you an upper hand in preventing the virus?
Think bro...
Let's see how smart you are..
Sometimes we think we are making a lot of sense, meanwhile you are making no sense
Lol
This is completely ridiculous!
How can people be this stupîd grin

Common sense should tell you that plastics are even more safer and easier to clean and reuse unlike fabrics.
The only disadvantage is probably the weight and ackward looks...
Re: Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) by Orpe7(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
bluke:

the safest way to prevent covid 19.
he cant give it out nor recieve it ( the air though)

She will recieve air from the opening above her head

Still safer than some ankara mask if u ask me

Only issue is that it would be uncomfortable when the sun is hot
Re: Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) by maasoap(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
IlovePMB:
See what Buhari caused. People are seeing covid-19 in Nigeria but what is in Nigeria is actually karma-19. By the time coronavirus is through with Nigeria, Everyone including all Yoruba muslims, all Northern Muslims, all South South and South East APC, Mbaka, and even Buhari himself would know that Buhari and APC is a curse used to punish Nigerians for prophesying and electing the same old leaders with bad records as president. Not just for first term but for second term. 4+4 = covid 19

Why didn't he hear the early cries of concerned Nigerians to stop flights into Nigeria and close borders when the virus has already started dealing with Italy? But no he won't listen. He and his supporters like you would call us wailers when we tell this useless government the truth. We warned earlier but you called us fools. Now everyone is in it. This covid 19 would reduce that population APC normally use to win and rig elections. Kano, Kaduna, Katina, Borno, Lagos etc are in serious trouble. Mbaka can't do his adoration again. Covid 19 has shut it down. Anyone thinking that covid-19 would be defeated in Nigeria is day dreaming. Karma is real.

Say this after you survive corona and hunger due to shutdown. Hope Buhari has given you your own 20k before you come to Nairaland to beg.

Your people shouldn't watch you helplessly, you need attention
Re: Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) by maasoap(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Drince:
Should we call this innovative or what?
It looks like stupidity

MetaPhysical:

If it was done in Europe you will call it innovative. grin
...but how is this different from the ones you see on nurses in Europe?
She has made the best she can given what is affordable and available. The end goal is safety.....she has given herself safety.
I cheer her efforts!

If people like him are given face masks, they will collect it but won't use it
Re: Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) by Drince: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Drince:
That is a mentality of a typical african.. Always quick to succumb at a white man's feet...
maasoap:

[s]If people like him are given face masks, they will collect it but won't use it
[/s]
Now this is stupidity
Re: Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) by Digmygold: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
At all. At all na im no good. She try.
Re: Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) by MetaPhysical: 12:27am On Apr 24, 2020
LordShiva97:

The bottom of that empty plastic container is still open right so that she can breathe?
How then is she safe?

Protective gear is to block mist and fine particle of air exhaled or forced from a sneeze or cough.

As she is she will still breathe recycled air. Recycled air beyond 6feet has not been determined to be hazardous.

We would all have to wear gas mask if the purpose was to exclude recycled air from our lungs.

Many people are looking at the product on her face. I want you to see her capacity instead. She took that plastic and cut it to fit her as a makeshift protective gear. If this girl comes in contact with some durable and high end materials she can create a marketable product.

Thats what we need to see in each other....capacity!

Have we not all heard that Nigerians in the US job market are mavericks?

The same Nigerians like this girl that we call stupid.

Dont wait till you are in position of leadership to exercise capacity for leadership. When you have developed and lived the discipline of leadership it will not be difficult to see its exhibition when a leadership role is put on your lap.

I no want talk too much abeg.
Re: Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) by Piksel: 2:50pm On May 02, 2020
I am not at all funny with this situation. I understand that this doesn’t help much, but a person does everything to feel safe and this is normal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regular Sexual Activity Is Good For Your Health - Oladapo Ashiru / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club / Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.