Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay (36850 Views)

Dogara Not A Principled Fellow , APC Should Have Rejected Him - Sagay / Senate Will Be Very Happy To Confirm Magu If Buhari Re-Presents Him –Sagay / ‘although Adebanjo Has Derailed, Nobody Can Arrest Him’ – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by InvertedHammer: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
/
As long as the condemnation got to the ears of the folks in Aso Rock, we are ok.

He got condemnation in place of eulogy. Buhari can only imagine if it were him. He still has the opportunity to change for good.

\

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by bolaayenimo: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
truth
InvertedHammer:
/
As long as the condemnation got to the ears of the folks in Aso Rock, we are ok.

He got condemnation in place of eulogy. Buhari can only imagine if it were him. He still has the opportunity to change for good.

\
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Bullet01(f): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
I know him very well. President Abba Kyari. Is it not the guy that went and represent Nigeria in Germany and Egypt on power related deals when our Minister of Power and Vice President were at home doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Taiwojon(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Mrpojj(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/unfortunate-that-abba-kyari-was-condemned-without-people-knowing-the-truth-about-him-sagay/

Sagay's conclusion is based on what pple said as opposed to what other pple said about kyari
To me it's all say say say
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by fm7070: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Itself Sagay, that's same way they will condemn you for the truth you refused to say

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Kingrefreshed: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/unfortunate-that-abba-kyari-was-condemned-without-people-knowing-the-truth-about-him-sagay/

So i was blocked because i was telling Nairalanders to stage an online protest because fuel prices has dropped and yet NNPC is still selling us fuel for #125 instead of atlest 30 per litre.

I got threats and was blocked.

Enemies of Nigeria amd nigerians are also here with us on Nairaland and they are Some of these Mods.

God save us from this Vultures within and around us.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by mindtricks: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Cool83:
ABBA KYARI: New accusations. I think it is fair to all Pro-Kyari people to respond to them. If these are true, they are serious. Some people will call it Karma on Kyari.
Wickedness is the worst virtue any man can have. I am putting this out here cos I know lots of us don’t know this gist. Two year ago, there was a misunderstanding between the then Minister of Health Isaac Adewole and Abba Kyari. The chief of staff wanted to control the activities of the Health Ministry but the Minister wouldn’t allow him, so Abba Kyari as the de facto president decided to teach the Minister a bitter lesson. He stripped the health ministry of its powers to purchase anything; bear in mind that the ministry of health is responsible for purchasing and distributing medical equipments, hospital supplies and drugs amongst Government owned hospitals such as General Hospitals and University teaching hospitals. Abba Kyari also immediately mandated the Federal Ministry of health to henceforth approach the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development should they need to ever buy anything or procure anything for all the hospitals and government owned health centers in Nigeria
SACRILEGIOUS!!!
!!!
What this means is that should the Minister of Health need to procure anything in his domain he would have to first write to his counterpart in Agriculture for clearance, which the Agric Minister may or may not give him by this single action the chief of staff literally rendered the health ministry useless as they couldn’t function. Just imagine how many lives must have been loss in both the city centers and rural communities because the hospitals didn’t have the resources to attend to their failing health
Imagine how many pregnant women must have died because of this satanic and diabolic martial order imposed on Health ministry. For ministry staff it was incomprehensibl
e as they all tried to come to terms with one man’s raging power drunkness. It was beyond humiliating for Isaac Adewole, so when he was replaced after Buhari’s second coming in 2019, staff of the Health Ministry heaved a sigh of relief that it’s now a fresh start as they were sure the absurd injunction would be revoked by Abba Kyari.
Unfortunately for them, even in the abundance of their wild imaginations, they underestimated Mallam Kyari. The new minister on resuming office realized he had no powers whatsoever and proceeded to ask the Chief of staff to reverse it to what is used to be, but he REFUSED!!!!! he said it would remain like that until whenever he so pleases. Things continued to deteriorate for the health sector in Nigeria and by February 2020, it all came out in the open. Following the Coronavirus outbreak, the Federal Government had asked the Central bank to provide the health Ministry with all the necessary funds it needed to buy whatever they need to keep Nigerians safe. But Mallam Abba Kyari BLOCKED all that money and REFUSED to allow the new Minister and his team commence work in earnest for things to have a smooth run. They couldn’t buy Ventilators and many other things they had requested. Out of frustration the new Minister told the press in a well publicized press conference that the presidency was blocking it from accessing funds for COVID-19. But out of fear he didn’t go into explicit narration of who is blocking what. Is it not the same sickness that you withheld the funding for its curtailment that eventually took you out? My people don’t let any unscrupulous elements and political contractors out there fool you, the Almighty God can NEVER be mocked!!!!!
In Nigeria a lot of us acquire degrees and intellect strictly for bragging rights. So many people don’t go to school in this clime to come back and eventually change the society for the better. You graduated from Warwick University! You read law at Cambridge! You are also a Harvard alumni! You were a successful banker! Yet your best opportunity to fix your country, you draaaaaaaged it further into the mud. How do you explain to your Harvard and Cambridge community that you transferred the procurement rights of the Health ministry to the Agriculture ministry even in the face of the most deadly virus ever seen by man
this culture of praising the dead with white lies even when they have deliberately caused us so much pain is primitive, medieval, atrocious, imbecilic and above all mirrors the inherent falsehoods in our culture. If I have the strength of time I might tell you something about his German trip you will never read it any where else
Whatever position you find yourselves in this life, be humble and most importantly may our subordinates not turn us to their prayer points

No be small thing.
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by hmohammed(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Jonathan till date gets called names by some Nigerians. That is expected. Talk more of an ordinary COS, an office this incompetent government has promoted and glorified even above the office of the Vice president and that of SGF.
There is no way everyone will like you and speak good of you. Don't make it look like he is being treated differently from every other person.
May I remind you that no single Nigerian leader is serving the masses, you are all serving your pockets and self. The leaders are the ones who are ungrateful not the masses.

Just saying rubbish
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Chiboto414: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin cheesy grin
SLAP44:

I heard they want to replace him with Joe Yorubakwe (formerly Igbokwe) grin

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by bizzibodi(m): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
The way d office of COS was glorify baffles me,we dnt even hear of SGF again.
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Truthbites: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
bolaayenimo:
is he from Edo? i thought he is Igbo

Someone should help me out to say where he's from..maybe he's from Delta... because I know that his law books were read in Uniben and AAU...I was thinking he's Edo..the Itse sounds Itsekiri,I was thinking the Sagay is Owan, Edo state...well,the guy nor de try...
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by bolaayenimo: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
truth but i hope you won't chop another one for this post too
Kingrefreshed:

So i was blocked because i was telling Nairalanders to stage an online protest because fuel prices has dropped and yet NNPC is still selling us fuel for #125 instead of atlest 30 per litre.

I got threats and was blocked.

Enemies of Nigeria amd nigerians are also here with us on Nairaland and they are Some of these Mods.

God save us from this Vultures within and around us.
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Skypeaceconsult: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
How would we not assume ,when they run secret govt with false or no information
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
I read this in the gibberish writeup “I didn’t know him very well but I always hear of his dedication to duty and his single-mindedness in pursuit of his duties" I just concluded that this Sagay is nothing but a compound fool. The journalist that gave this man the luxury of time na ogun go strike am..

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by freemanq(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
How do u want us to know him since all they is to hide everything from Nigerians
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Sheriman(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
People help me ask Sagay Who are they serving.. They are serving themselves
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by olax02(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
It is only the death that can tell us who Abba claimed to be...please let someone get us testimonies from death....enough of all these oju aiye testimonies..

Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by mindtricks: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Herdsmen:
Yoruba people demonize him because he bottle their Tinubu and turn osibanjo to house boy from mere commissioner.. las las .. fashola lost his voice and flower was kicked out..

Reason for the celebration of his death in southwest

But that changes nothing as status remains same grin

Completely unnecessary and immature.
You divert attention from the core issue and your oppressor attacking fellow country man.
There's no reason to tie tribe with this.
We should learn to grow up.

JAMO84:
No matter how much you try to bring Yoruba to your level in Nigeria, you will always fail. You're five percent and you will always remain five percent until you buy sense and stop following scammers like Nnamdi Goatnu.

I AM DONE TALKING

You sound very much like the person you are replying. Both of you not much difference.
Maturity is key. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by jaxxy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
SLAP44:
We know more than you do. Is he not the leader of the cabal who threw aisha out? grin

Assumptions.

bolaayenimo:
was he not the one who sacked Osinbajo's aides without Buhari's knowledge

Osinbajo was following his own directives when in acting capacity and not directives of the presidency. It's cause friction. However some of Osinbajo's decision where good and sm not so helpful so "they" need to keep him to certain responsibilities that suit him or are his strong points.
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Chiboto414: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Cool83:
ABBA KYARI: New accusations. I think it is fair to all Pro-Kyari people to respond to them. If these are true, they are serious. Some people will call it Karma on Kyari.
Wickedness is the worst virtue any man can have. I am putting this out here cos I know lots of us don’t know this gist. Two year ago, there was a misunderstanding between the then Minister of Health Isaac Adewole and Abba Kyari. The chief of staff wanted to control the activities of the Health Ministry but the Minister wouldn’t allow him, so Abba Kyari as the de facto president decided to teach the Minister a bitter lesson. He stripped the health ministry of its powers to purchase anything; bear in mind that the ministry of health is responsible for purchasing and distributing medical equipments, hospital supplies and drugs amongst Government owned hospitals such as General Hospitals and University teaching hospitals. Abba Kyari also immediately mandated the Federal Ministry of health to henceforth approach the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development should they need to ever buy anything or procure anything for all the hospitals and government owned health centers in Nigeria
SACRILEGIOUS!!!
!!!
What this means is that should the Minister of Health need to procure anything in his domain he would have to first write to his counterpart in Agriculture for clearance, which the Agric Minister may or may not give him by this single action the chief of staff literally rendered the health ministry useless as they couldn’t function. Just imagine how many lives must have been loss in both the city centers and rural communities because the hospitals didn’t have the resources to attend to their failing health
Imagine how many pregnant women must have died because of this satanic and diabolic martial order imposed on Health ministry. For ministry staff it was incomprehensibl
e as they all tried to come to terms with one man’s raging power drunkness. It was beyond humiliating for Isaac Adewole, so when he was replaced after Buhari’s second coming in 2019, staff of the Health Ministry heaved a sigh of relief that it’s now a fresh start as they were sure the absurd injunction would be revoked by Abba Kyari.
Unfortunately for them, even in the abundance of their wild imaginations, they underestimated Mallam Kyari. The new minister on resuming office realized he had no powers whatsoever and proceeded to ask the Chief of staff to reverse it to what is used to be, but he REFUSED!!!!! he said it would remain like that until whenever he so pleases. Things continued to deteriorate for the health sector in Nigeria and by February 2020, it all came out in the open. Following the Coronavirus outbreak, the Federal Government had asked the Central bank to provide the health Ministry with all the necessary funds it needed to buy whatever they need to keep Nigerians safe. But Mallam Abba Kyari BLOCKED all that money and REFUSED to allow the new Minister and his team commence work in earnest for things to have a smooth run. They couldn’t buy Ventilators and many other things they had requested. Out of frustration the new Minister told the press in a well publicized press conference that the presidency was blocking it from accessing funds for COVID-19. But out of fear he didn’t go into explicit narration of who is blocking what. Is it not the same sickness that you withheld the funding for its curtailment that eventually took you out? My people don’t let any unscrupulous elements and political contractors out there fool you, the Almighty God can NEVER be mocked!!!!!
In Nigeria a lot of us acquire degrees and intellect strictly for bragging rights. So many people don’t go to school in this clime to come back and eventually change the society for the better. You graduated from Warwick University! You read law at Cambridge! You are also a Harvard alumni! You were a successful banker! Yet your best opportunity to fix your country, you draaaaaaaged it further into the mud. How do you explain to your Harvard and Cambridge community that you transferred the procurement rights of the Health ministry to the Agriculture ministry even in the face of the most deadly virus ever seen by man
this culture of praising the dead with white lies even when they have deliberately caused us so much pain is primitive, medieval, atrocious, imbecilic and above all mirrors the inherent falsehoods in our culture. If I have the strength of time I might tell you something about his German trip you will never read it any where else
Whatever position you find yourselves in this life, be humble and most importantly may our subordinates not turn us to their prayer points
God bless u ..u have said it all
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Cool83:
SACRILEGIOUS!!!
!!!
Abeg furnish us with details about this German trip grin
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Greenvaiper: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
I have always said it that Abba Kyari deserved to die. He was a demon in human clothing. May he continue to die continuously wherever he is. Amen

Cool83:
SACRILEGIOUS!!!
!!!
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by voltron14: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
I have been asking myself whether it is worth the while to serve Nigeria because of the gross ingratitude and foul mouth tendencies of Nigerians who don’t speak on facts but on assumptions, sentiments and what they don’t know about.

To be honest, Nigerians don't like good people.
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by voltron14: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Truthbites:

Someone should help me out to say where he's from..maybe he's from Delta... because I know that his law books were read in Uniben and AAU...I was thinking he's Edo..the Itse sounds Itsekiri,I was thinking the Sagay is Owan, Edo state...well,the guy nor de try...

He's Itsekiri.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by voltron14: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bullet01:
I know him very well. President Abba Kyari. Is it not the guy that went and represent Nigeria in Germany and Egypt on power related deals when our Minister of Power and Vice President were at home doing nothing.

That's how you would be carrying this rumour to your neighbourhood, to your offsprings and even when you are corrected your obstinacy wouldn't allow you accept it:

Abuja — The Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Mallam Abba Kyari, and the Minister of Power, Mr. Saleh Mamman, met yesterday with Siemens officials in Germany in furtherance of the deal recently signed by the president and the energy company on improving electricity supply in the country.

It was learnt that the duo, joined by the Nigerian Ambassador to Germany, Mr. Yusuf Tuggar, are in Europe to fine-tune the details of the agreement, the process of which started two years ago when Buhari met with

https://allafrica.com/stories/202003100736.html
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by slowice(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
This loquacious man again.... Now he is completely talking in the nonsense. We know him, he was the ruler of Nigeria
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by BabaO2: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mr Sagay you are a Lawyer of repute, what ffk said about the man in my own view confirmed the general impressions that the man was the defacto president of Nigeria, as a chief of staff he had no right in most of the the things he was found doing. Besides, ffk is a confirmed ass licker from time immemorial and it is a trait traceable to his father that Abba kyari worked for as traitor , even when Abba was alive, ffk never spoke bad of him because of whatever gratifications he was getting from him directly or indirectly as old family friends, he never hid it, he even used Abba in most of his write ups to spite the vice President.
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Gesman: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
We re not interested in his private life, he failed as a public figure and COS to the president
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Congonatty: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
ItooWorWor:

So say's the Ipob fool from land of the rising cowards grin tongue

You can call ipob anything but cowards

Let me not insult you for now
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Franking: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tomorrow u will say the same about Buhari.
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by optimus106(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dreal1247:
He has all the security formations under his control, yes his home state Borno is a free operational zone for the dreaded Boko Haram.

Information...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / Recession: 5 Facts Before President Buhari Took Over Power In 2015 / Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.