Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay (36872 Views)

Dogara Not A Principled Fellow , APC Should Have Rejected Him - Sagay / Senate Will Be Very Happy To Confirm Magu If Buhari Re-Presents Him –Sagay / ‘although Adebanjo Has Derailed, Nobody Can Arrest Him’ – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by danuzochukwu: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
This wide mouth professor is a daft, who told him that all Nigerians hate Abba Kiari. There is no way you can be loved by everybody, not even as ordinary person talk more of a deadly head of cabal like him who has caused a lot of confusions and commotions in this country.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by emmnprince(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Just as every Catholic goes with his rosary, and every mallam carries his kettle, so is every person with his opinion.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Avonjaa: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:
God bless Aba Kyarı, my mentor.

R.I.P Sir.
[/s]
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by ItooWorWor(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Congonatty:

You can call ipob anything but cowards
Let me not insult you for now
Oga insult me make i give you hot hot, do me i do you simple.
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by SaiRuiMall: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Just the way many people are condemning Sairui e-commerce business without knowing the truth about it.
Meanwhile have you checked out my signature for the real deal
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by pasol4real(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
JAMO84:
No matter how much you try to bring Yoruba to your level in Nigeria, you will always fail. You're five percent and you will always remain five percent until you buy sense and stop following scammers like Nnamdi Goatnu.

I AM DONE TALKING
Why won’t you be done talking, when all you have to say is trash n trash.....
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by HRMK: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
BUT WHO SHULD BE BLAMED IF NOT THOSE THAT KNEW HIM FOR WHAT HE REALLY WAS,BUT REFUSED TO DEFEND HIM!BUHARI WAS HIS FRD FOR 42YRS BUT REFUSED TO TALK UNTIL HIS DEATH!SAME GOES FOR ONYEAMA WHO WAS HIS FRD FOR 43YRS AND WAS HIS BESTMAN WHEN HE GOT MARRIED!KYARI EVEN MADE SURE HE RETAINED THE EXTERNAL AFFAIRS MINISTRY!KNOWING FULLY WELL IGBOS DONT MUCH LIKE HIM,HE REFUSED TO CLEAR HIM UNTIL HIS DEATH!TOO BAD!!
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by abeggnow: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
We knew more about him
Is he not chairman of RUGA
he is actually one of the most educated politician in Nigeria . I saw his cv and I was surprised. Cambridge degree is not beans
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Kenneth10110(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
piggyyeaster:
They are not Nigerians
They are Biafra Ibo
Nnamdi Kanu RIP

I can see your name is piggy cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by JimohMomoh: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Racoon:
Sagay always sounding stupid as usual.
That man is higly learned o, ask old law students from uniben.
But since he joined APC its seems his brain has been formated with zombiesm. He now talks out of point just like Tony momoh.
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by NaijaAlien: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bleep him mehn...NEXT NEWS
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by asanwafo: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Rubbish. This disgrace to the legal profession is at it again. grin

You yourself claim no to know him well, so how do you know if he deserved the flak he was always getting
Base ur contribution on fact not on sentiment or beer parlour hearsay
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Okwyjesus(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
SLAP44:

I heard they want to replace him with Joe Yorubakwe (formerly Igbokwe) grin

Ohhh. That Yoruba man.
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by bolaayenimo: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
More of asslicking

JimohMomoh:

That man is higly learned o, ask old law students from uniben.
But since he joined APC its seems his brain has been formated with zombiesm. He now talks out of point just like Tony momoh.
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Chinexanthony(m): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
ItooWorWor:

So say's the Ipob fool from land of the rising cowards grin tongue

See ur name naa
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Chinexanthony(m): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Chinexanthony(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Torzzoo
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Stallione(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
ItooWorWor:

My friend shut up and go take a glass of red oil as usual.Ofe mmanu
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Stallione(m): 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Close dat ur mouth like sagay b4 i force down a glass of red oil into ur throat..
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Stallione(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Deputy1111:
Osinbajo's aides were not sacked but moved to another ministry.
Ok fine,what gave him the effrontry to move a whole vp's aids to another ministry without his concent?
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Congonatty: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Oga insult me make i give you hot hot, do me i do you simple.

I understand.
The Lockdown must be hard on you.
Kinda frustrated right now
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by SexytorresE(f): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ok, next!
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by executive12: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nonsense.
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Miracle1991: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abba kyari was looking for solution to our electricity. He had a meeting in Germany and United kingdom in respect of our electricity and infrastructure. Those meetings cause him his life, instead of Nigerians to honour him they rather celebrated his dead. Do you think another person will put his life in line for this country?
Nigerians really deserve the type of leaders they have.
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by BigBashiru: 6:25am On Apr 24, 2020
SoNature:
Abba Kyari contributed to the growth and development of Nigeria, but the country is still in a sorry state?

I am still looking for the growth and development he contributed

Any place with a large population of blacks is normally in a sorry state. Has nothing to do with leaders....
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by BigBashiru: 6:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Miracle1991:
Abba kyari was looking for solution to our electricity. He had a meeting in Germany and United kingdom in respect of our electricity and infrastructure. Those meetings cause him his life, instead of Nigerians to honour him they rather celebrated his dead. Do you think another person will put his life in line for this country?
Nigerians really deserve the type of leaders they have.
Nigerians and indeed Africa is cursed spiritually....
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Cool83(m): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2020
BigBashiru:

Nigerians and indeed Africa is cursed spiritually....
don't we have ministry of power, Trade and investment? that man rendered them useless
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by goddy28686: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2020
Oga we don hear, you nor know am, let old Abba rest in peace.
Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by omoharry(f): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Sometimes I wonder how this man became a lawyer undecided

Probably he bribed his way through abi na quota system

Maybe I should go with the school of thought that believe that once you join Buhari's regime, you lose your senses!!!

How can you accuse people when you yourself don't know him that well but spoke base on what you heard people say

What am I even saying, was he not the one that said, a whistle blower might run mad if he collects his entitlement because he is poor

Since then, I stopped expecting much from this man!!!

I think your family is well catered for, your salaries are coming in non stop bah Can you guarantee Nigerians that

If with Abba Kyari dedication (according to you) all your lecturing, PHD, SAN, Nigeria is still the way it is then you and your fellow fantastically corrupt elites should hide your faces in shame!!!

*Spits*

sagay use to be a fine &intellugent Lawyer.He just allowed politics to spoil his reputation becos of greed.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
omoharry:
sagay use to be a fine &intellugent Lawyer.He just allowed politics to spoil his reputation becos of greed.
He is someone I used to respect. He used to be a straight forward person undecided

I guess he joined the "truth cannot pay my bills" gang

What a shame and a wasted effort of him trying to protect his integrity

He has lost it!!!

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay by orisa37: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
ABBA KYARI WAS BUILDING A TOWER OF BABEL FOR THE NORTH WITH THE LABOURS OF THE SOUTH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Sack Ubani Police Station Abia State, Set Facility Ablaze (pic) / Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) / 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.