Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

“How Doctors At UNTH Watched My Wife Die Without Helping Her - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / “How Doctors At UNTH Watched My Wife Die Without Helping Her (217 Views)

Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 / Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) / How Doctors Abroad Locate Patient's Vein Vs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“How Doctors At UNTH Watched My Wife Die Without Helping Her by Austynodv: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2020
A 40-year-old man, Mr Nwachukwu Alagbu, has accused medical doctors at University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital UNTH, Ituku Ozalla, Enugu state, of killing his wife for the fear of been contracting the dreaded Coronavirus.

The man who cried profusely over the death of his wife with four children behind, explain to our Correspondent that; “my wife, late Mrs Nkiru Alagbu, was a 35-year-old woman who developed cardiovascular disorder shortly after her last child more than a year ago.

https://myhelpnewsorg./2020/04/23/how-doctors-at-unth-watched-my-wife-die-without-helping-her-for-fear-of-coronavirus-husband/

(1) (Reply)

A Persistence Hiccups / ‪BREAKING: ‬ Coronavirus Hit 3 Million Cases Worldwide / COVID-19 Patient Gives Birth To A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.