Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Whats The Worst Thing You Did As A Kid To Your Parent ? Share Your Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats The Worst Thing You Did As A Kid To Your Parent ? Share Your Experience (303 Views)

As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed / Is It Ideal To Ask One's Kid To Fight Back / When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Worst Thing You Did As A Kid To Your Parent ? Share Your Experience by darhray(m): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2020
While many of you can complain about how abusive your parents are, you should be honest enough to call out how abusive you were to them as well. Because some of you were so foolish and stubborn than it is shocking you didn't kill your parents.

mine.

She asked me to wash her car around 6am in the morning when sleep they sweet and prick don rise, i vex and begin they murmur before she picked up the bucket and pipe to start washing the car herself, i jumped and try collecting it fro her and she was just like i should leave it that am a bastard, and i should leave her house oo ontop washing car, well she later drop the pipe after much interrogation, was just laughing..

share your experience

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing You Did As A Kid To Your Parent ? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Whats The Worst Thing You Did As A Kid To Your Parent ? Share Your Experience by Chicagoesontop: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2020
This land is not for sale !! but OP i am not sure if this thread will reach the promise land ...
Re: Whats The Worst Thing You Did As A Kid To Your Parent ? Share Your Experience by Michelle55: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2020
I refused eating and that's one thing my mom hates with passion..
What led to it:
She bought some stuffs for my cousins and didn't buy any for me, I was hurt and pissed because I had that idea that she's my mom alone and everything she owns belongs to me and besides I don't like sharing angry when I confronted her and told her how I felt, she reprimanded me cry instead of consoling me so I thought she didn't love me anymore.. I got angry and refused eating ( I did it intentionally just to get back to her) because it breaks her heart if you don't eat smiley
She was begging me and I was feeling fly grin anyways, as I grew older I vow never to make her sad. She's one of those mothers that would go outta their ways to make you happy as a child and I regret being an ass to her as a child.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing You Did As A Kid To Your Parent ? Share Your Experience by darhray(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2020
there is nothing to regret over that, its normal coz we never mature then
Michelle55:
I refused eating and that's one thing my mom hates with passion..
What led to it:
She bought some stuffs for my cousins and didn't buy any for me, I was hurt and pissed because I had that idea that she's my mom alone and everything she owns belongs to me and besides I don't like sharing angry when I confronted her and told her how I felt, she reprimanded me cry instead of consoling me so I thought she didn't love me anymore.. I got angry and refused eating ( I did it intentionally just to get back to her) because it breaks her heart if you don't eat smiley
She was begging me and I was feeling fly grin anyways, as I grew older I vow never to make her sad. She's one of those mothers that would go outta their ways to make you happy as a child and I regret being an ass to her as a child.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing You Did As A Kid To Your Parent ? Share Your Experience by donbachi(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2020
I poured water inside bournvita.my parents discovered it and ask me to throw it away..i come laugh dem for ibani language..so i made chocomilo out of it..naso i come dey cut am put inside waterproof,dey for bigboy.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing You Did As A Kid To Your Parent ? Share Your Experience by Michelle55: 11:16am On Apr 23, 2020
darhray:
there is nothing to regret over that, its normal coz we never mature then
I guess so... Now I know how it feels when someone rejects food grin. One of my little niece tried that shit with me, I nearly flogged craze out of her. You dare not reject food.

Re: Whats The Worst Thing You Did As A Kid To Your Parent ? Share Your Experience by Nickxander11(m): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Had this vengeance spirit of bitting them after they beat me as I didn't care what comes next grin

So one day after my mom flogged me and my dad supported I planned of something special for them. I waited till dinner was served then i climbed the dinning table and spilled pee allover their food! Till date I never forget the beating I collect shocked
Re: Whats The Worst Thing You Did As A Kid To Your Parent ? Share Your Experience by darhray(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
butty pikin
Nickxander11:
Had this vengeance spirit of bitting them after they beat me as I didn't care what comes next grin

So one day after my mom flogged me and my dad supported I planned of something special for them. I waited till dinner was served then i climbed the dinning table and spilled pee allover their food! Till date I never forget the beating I collect shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired. Foodstuffs Needed / Nigerian Girls. / Ivf Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.