Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Dr Mercy Uwakwe's Foundation Delivers More Groundbreaking Donations - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dr Mercy Uwakwe's Foundation Delivers More Groundbreaking Donations (414 Views)

HRM, Dr Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe Foundation's Historic Outreach In Igbere / Dr Mercy Uwakwe's Foundation Renders Support To Distressed Nigerians., Promises / Dr Mercy Uwakwe's Foundation Institutes The Stay Safe Campaign. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Mercy Uwakwe's Foundation Delivers More Groundbreaking Donations by MercyWave10: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
In times of a pandemic such as COVID-19 it is very hard to see those that are still dedicated to giving back to society. It is common practice for people to turn a blind eye to the suffering of others during these times, giving excuses of not having excess to give and the likes. Hence, we have to applaud the no common feat whenever a person, group or association goes the extra mile to painstakingly put a smile on peoples' faces even to their own detriment.

The Mercy Wave Foundation has gone that extra mile to provide a relief package of about 10,000 USD(over 4 million naira) to a Nigerian American who lost his job as a result of the pandemic. It was a huge financial relief that speaks well of the philanthropic nature of the CEO, Dr. Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe. The beneficiary of the package was full of thanks to the foundation and praised the CEO for having the welfare of people in mind.

The CEO also made a groundbreaking donation of 700 thousand naira to the Igbere Development Association in pursuance of her love for her local community.

In continuation of this philanthropic gesture, the foundation is enacting a wave of weekly giveaway sessions on their social media platforms during and after this pandemic so that people can continuously benefit. Members of the public who want to benefit from all this can follow us on Facebook @Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe, on Insatgram @mercywaveconglomerate and on twitter @DrMercyUwakwe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Mercy Uwakwe's Foundation Delivers More Groundbreaking Donations by Loris576(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
MercyWave10:

In times of a pandemic such as COVID-19 it is very hard to see those that are still dedicated to giving back to society. It is common practice for people to turn a blind eye to the suffering of others during these times, giving excuses of not having excess to give and the likes. Hence, we have to applaud the no common feat whenever a person, group or association goes the extra mile to painstakingly put a smile on peoples' faces even to their own detriment.

The Mercy Wave Foundation has gone that extra mile to provide a relief package of about 10,000 USD(over 4 million naira) to a Nigerian American who lost his job as a result of the pandemic. It was a huge financial relief that speaks well of the philanthropic nature of the CEO, Dr. Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe. The beneficiary of the package was full of thanks to the foundation and praised the CEO for having the welfare of people in mind.

The CEO also made a groundbreaking donation of 700 thousand naira to the Igbere Development Association in pursuance of her love for her local community.

In continuation of this philanthropic gesture, the foundation is enacting a wave of weekly giveaway sessions on their social media platforms during and after this pandemic so that people can continuously benefit. Members of the public who want to benefit from all this can follow us on Facebook @Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe, on Insatgram @mercywaveconglomerate and on twitter @DrMercyUwakwe
Pls when is the scholarship coming up ?
God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Mercy Uwakwe's Foundation Delivers More Groundbreaking Donations by Brownsugar20(f): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
God bless you ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Mercy Uwakwe's Foundation Delivers More Groundbreaking Donations by edobor108(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2020
Aa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Mercy Uwakwe's Foundation Delivers More Groundbreaking Donations by Brownsugar20(f): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
more wins ma
#TeamMWC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Mercy Uwakwe's Foundation Delivers More Groundbreaking Donations by MercyWave10: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2020
edobor108:
Good morning ma, please i will need your help, things has been difficult for me and my wife since they started this lockdown in Delta state for close to a month now, I'm a phone technician but i have not been able to go to work for a month now and the little money i had on me was used for something very urgent,i plan on going to my village a week ago but because of this lockdown movement has been restricted.i can provide anything you ask of me to support my claim.
Thanks and God bless
Edobor Emmanuel
Zenith Bank

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram and you might just get lucky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Mercy Uwakwe's Foundation Delivers More Groundbreaking Donations by Loris576(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2020
MercyWave10:

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram and you might just get lucky
Hello Mercy
What if one is only on facebook and not instagram
Because the phone i use only supports facebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Mercy Uwakwe's Foundation Delivers More Groundbreaking Donations by Brownsugar20(f): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Am there already,..,.
Facebook Instagram Twitter nairaland WhatsApp... God bless you
Re: Dr Mercy Uwakwe's Foundation Delivers More Groundbreaking Donations by Loris576(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Brownsugar20:
Am there already,..,.

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
nairaland
WhatsApp...
God bless you
Including whatsapp ?
Re: Dr Mercy Uwakwe's Foundation Delivers More Groundbreaking Donations by edobor108(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Mercy Uwakwe's Foundation Delivers More Groundbreaking Donations by Debykind(f): 7:49pm On May 13, 2020
MercyWave10:

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Vape Pen? / The Most Mentioned Nairalander / How To Convert Video To Mp3, How To Save Video/pic Rom Social Media Using Xender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.