Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,422 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) (52207 Views)

14 Year Old Indian Girl Already Prophesyed When Coronavirus Will Come To An End. / Health Cluster Coordinator At World Health Organization (WHO) / Look At What World Health Organization (WHO) Projects For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by 12inchess: 12:10am On Apr 24, 2020
duality:

What are you saying? Please stop this it's evil.

You want to dismiss it's efficacy, but it's being used and positive result is achieved.

What do you mean by concrete evidence?

There is a pandemic, You say it's novel, you say there's no cure, you claim people are dying, a possible respite is available, it's tried and it appears to work, you go against it's use without providing an alternative! Haba!!!!

In a pandemic ooo!!!!, You claim people are dying, you are always pushing over the Media, that nothing works against the virus, any effort people make to stay alive is dismissed immediately. Except for a non existent vaccine.

Those are the stance of witchcraft! blood thirsty people, and it's satanic. QED
Thank God you said appears to work. Should chloroquine be given to corona patients? Certainly since there is no better proven regimen out there and it may actually work. Is there any scientific evidence that it actually works or its efficacy is just coincidental? To get the answer to that you will need to carry out proper drug trial with adequate controls. This is what the president should have said. There are 1000s of people that are willing to try it out since there is no proven medicine. Why not give the medicine to one group and then not to the other group. Balance both groups for age and pre-existing conditions and look at how quick both groups responded to treatment. That is how science is done. Not one random senator someone claiming that because she took hydroxy chloroquine and she got better therefore it will work for everyone else. That is nothing but junk science.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Mckinggy(m): 12:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Well spoken undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Iamdamifroshii:
This sounds scary
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Mrcaregiver: 1:01am On Apr 24, 2020
DAVIYJONESS:
MONDAY 27TH APRIL: The Day Nigeria Will Rise Or Fall. Civil War Loading

lagos, ogun and Abuja middleclass and the poor are vehemently waiting for a day that will determine the fate of a nation as the two category of the aforementioned can not survive more than one month of HUNGER for a disease brought into the nation by the elite.

The biggest mistake mr president will ever make is to extend the lockdown and watch the country burn! its revolution people prepare for WAR!

Its apparent nigeria can not distribute palliatives to even 1% of her Citizens of 200million. The best decision is to open the economy and adopt other mechanisms to contain the spread.

Bros, na lie, na big fat lie be that....April 27 will come and go and nothing will happen. Nigerians dont have the balls because they aren't united they would rather stay at home and die rather than do any of the things you are wishing or protesting

Las las...the govt will deploy troops to shoot anything on sight
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Cityqueengirl(f): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2020
arthorjnr:
This isn't new.
People clamoring for the FG to lift the lockdown. I know its terrible but trust me, if this lockdown is lifted, without a vaccine to this virus, I assure you that this will lead to the apocalypse.

There will be reinfection, people will die, plenty people will die.

A vaccine is the only way out. This virus is terrible.

For the students, forget school for now. Learn something new online.
the lockdown is not effective now. People are still moving up and down
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by arthorjnr(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Cityqueengirl:
the lockdown is not effective now. People are still moving up and down

The Government can't be blamed for that.
We are the ones responsible for our lives and I understand there is hardship.

Truth is, if u step out to go about your activities and come back to associate with people, you're putting those people at risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2020
Explorers:
God helps us.
Amen bro!
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Lord have mercy on us
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2020
Kaymaxi2222:
Well it's true that this virus will be around for a while.

```This is what I think about the current situation

Two main pandemics at the moment we are fighting......

1. Coronavirus
2. Hunger virus.

Two main group of people at the moment fighting the the pandemics......

1. The Rich and
2. The poor.

The the global irony and the African outlook......

The rich is afraid of the virus.

The poor is afraid of hunger.

The rich wants the poor to stay home to avoid the spread, but hunger won't allow the poor to stay home.

The poor fears that if they stay home, the hunger virus will kill them.

The rich fears that if they also come out of their homes the coronavirus will kill them.......

What a delicate situation we have .........

Opinion:
In other to restore the world or Nigeria to it's normal social equilibrium.

The rich should assist the poor with food, so that they can stay at home.

When the rich succeeds in keeping the poor at home by providing enough food.

The spread of the coronavirus which the rich fears the most will be chased out!

This is common sense.....Yet because some people have the microphones, all you hear is ...... “stay at home”.......... “stay at home” .

How can they stay at home when the hunger virus is at home.

fight coronavirus
fight Hunger```
Lol..see correct analysis
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by elchapoo: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2020
How come they too sure, and that their won't be a breakthrough from scientists in few weeks coming. the antidotes/vaccine might be somewhere cooling.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Insectkiller: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sorry to say.. I think d WHO boss in highly incompetent.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by OyinO: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Believe WHO at your own peril!
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Opsyguy: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Am Reporting this person here on nairaland... He is a Thief and a Scammer... He Made a Post of this Advert at this Said Date and time (April 23 @ 2.03pm) Here is the Screen Shot image of the Advert..

1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Digmygold: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Avalancheman:

Disappear like fart, pigiiddiioot!

When you have a missing brain you talk like Avalancheman. cheesy
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Avalancheman: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Digmygold:

When you have a missing brain you talk like Avalancheman. cheesy

Dullllard! Anybody without a brain is dead... angry
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by xtremerules: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Timbers:
But you know say your papa future no bright

It's brighter than your whole entire poverty-striken village.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Digmygold: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Dullllard! Anybody without a brain is dead... angry

Not in your case.Although you are living dead now thst you habr caught coro. grin
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Avalancheman: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Not in your case.Although you are living dead now thst you habr caught coro. grin

Olodo! Try and be coherent.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Digmygold: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Olodo! Try and be coherent.

I dont blame your fish coro brain for not noting its a typo. Its in your DNA.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Avalancheman: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

I dont blame your fish coro brain for not noting its a typo. Its in your DNA.

Cowardly lazy olodos are quick to blame typo for their laziness cum dumbness.
Why don't I make same typos
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Digmygold: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Cowardly lazy olodos are quick to blame typo for their laziness cum dumbness.
Why don't I make same typos

Because you have no wife to totori you while at it like i am blessed to have. Otondo.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Avalancheman: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Because you have no wife to totori you while at it like i am blessed to have. Otondo.

Olodo! That excuse is not tenable.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Digmygold: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Olodo! That excuse is not tenable.

Jealousy kee you. Konji sicko. cheesy
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Avalancheman: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Jealousy kee you. Konji sicko. cheesy

All what is in your head is konji and hooker. What a waste! Lazy bone!!
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Digmygold: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

All what is in your head is konji and hooker. What a waste! Lazy bone!!

Shut up junkie. Have you forgotten you called your own mother a hoe? Konji kee you. God punish you. Coro future corpse.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Liposure: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
LadyGA:
i opened the site and for me to chat with someone I have to pay and the site is s it free
finegirl, Hi
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Avalancheman: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Shut up junkie. Have you forgotten you called your own mother a hoe? Konji kee you. God punish you. Coro future corpse.

The gutter is good enough for you. Grunt on, piggidiiot!
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Digmygold: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

The gutter is good enough for you. Grunt on, piggidiiot!

And you know that because its your base. cheesy cheesy
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Avalancheman: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

And you know that because its your base. cheesy cheesy

You haven't still told me how many times you fccckked your wife and what you ate in the past 48 hours

Come on, grunt like a typical piggiddioooot.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by liquidfaya: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Digmygold:

You seem to.know more about USAa strategic return much more than Donald Trump. BLATANT LIAR.

You call 28 "ONLY"? You are sick. I sincerely hope that covid hits someone really close to you then your dumb choruses will.change.

i know from your daft words that you have no doctors in your miserable illiterate filled family so you cannot understand what it means for 40 health workers who have family members to have been infected by this deadly, highly infectuous virus.

If Government feels it necessary to extend the.lockdown. Please trek to 3rd Mainland bridge and jump.into the lagoon to buttress your stupidity.
frustration kill you. Reject.

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Piksel: 4:55pm On May 04, 2020
I hope that these are just assumptions, I never imagined that the world would capture a disease of this magnitude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold / Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma / Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.