Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa (655 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge / How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by Happychildlove(f): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lauds Governor Sanwoolu proactive measures and efforts display in the fight against the spread of COVID-19

As part of measure to provide succour for the residents of Oshodi aimed at ameliorating the plight inflicted on the people as a result of the lockdown necessitated by the outbreak of the COVID-19 Pandemic ravaging the world, the Iya Laje General of Oshodi- Isolo Local Government, Alhaja Abibat Ayoade on 22nd of April, 2020 rolled out stimulus relief package to residents of Oshodi in continuation of her support for the fight against the virus.

No fewer than Two thousand Tuber of Yam were distributed to residents of Oshodi as part of contribution in support of State and Local
Government effort of alleviating the suffering of the people.

Alhaji Abibat Ayoade during the distribution of the food item said that her intention is to touch the vulnerable, poorest of the poor and widows in this hardship and put a smile on their faces.

She added that since the outbreak of the COVID-19 responsible for the lockdown as a preventive measure to curtail the spread of the virus that, she has provided a relief support system with different food items and cash dolled out to people coupled with preventive materials such as Alcoholic hand sanitizers and nose guards given to people to tame the further spread of the Virus.

Iya Laje General of Oshodi however, expressed optimism and confidence that the end of COVID-19 is so near with normalcy returning as the ban on movement will soon be lifted.

The Market Master of the Local Government, Comrade Oyekan O.W (Zenga) who also supervised the distribution of the stimulus relief appreciated the Iya- Laje General of Oshodi for the kind gesture and service to humanity which he said will go a long way to provide relief. He urged the traders and market operators to keep complying with the stay-at-home order as the State Government is working hard to ensure business begins operation soon.

Areas covered during the distribution exercise are Ogunlana, Araromi, oredein, Igbehinadun, Akinniku, Church, Oshodi Road, Ariyibi, Alimi Oke, Mosaku, Macarthy, and others with close to a thousand household as beneficiaries.

Source:

https://freeonlinenewsupdate./2020/04/22/iya-laje-general-of-oshodi-isolo-local-government-distributes-stimulus-relief-package-to-residents/

Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by Happychildlove(f): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
More

Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by Happychildlove(f): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pics

Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by Donald3d(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by skyplustk(f): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thanks ma
Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by Happychildlove(f): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
skyplustk:
Thank God this is a faceless forum this people are only good outside they are terrible inside. I know her very well
how well do u know her? Let's hear from u

1 Like

Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by skyplustk(f): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
a
Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by Happychildlove(f): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
skyplustk:
she lives at obawole, her househelp name is azeezat, she has two hotel her son manage one what else do u want to know about her
u see someone doing good and u are saying she is a terrible person,in what way has she been bad that was why I said u should tell me more about her, what she did was her own way of supporting the needy from her own personal money, when people do good let's learn to appreciate

1 Like

Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by skyplustk(f): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Happychildlove:
u see someone doing good and u are saying she is a terrible person,in what way has she been bad that was why I said u should tell me more about her, what she did was her own way of supporting the needy from her own personal money, when people do good let's learn to appreciate
Kai its even someone I know aunty Kenny e ma binu o just DT Alhaja can be funny atimes even you yourself knows that anyway she has done well just tell her to improve on her staff welfare I have worked with her before
Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by Happychildlove(f): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
skyplustk:
Kai its even someone I know aunty Kenny e ma binu o just DT Alhaja can be funny atimes even you yourself knows that anyway she has done well just tell her to improve on her staff welfare I have worked with her before
mistaken identity not Kenny
Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by skyplustk(f): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Happychildlove:
mistaken identity not Kenny
ok if you say so but I now u are twin
Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by helinues: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nice one
Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by Happychildlove(f): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
skyplustk:
ok if you say so but I now u are twin
if u feel so
Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by skyplustk(f): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Happychildlove:
if u feel so
u look like one of her grand child I know while working with her
Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by Happychildlove(f): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
skyplustk:
u look like one of her grand child I know while working with her
where did u see my pic?
Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by skyplustk(f): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Happychildlove:
where did u see my pic?
don't worry kindly modify your mentions will do dt to mine now
Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by Happychildlove(f): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
skyplustk:

don't worry kindly modify your mentions will do dt to mine now
there is nothing to modify on my mentions,am good with it
Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by Happychildlove(f): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
helinues:
Nice one
yes
Re: Iya Laje General Of Oshodi-isolo Local Government Distributes Stimulus Relief Pa by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Very good initiative

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Sleeveless Turtleneck For #1500 / See Bbnaija Season 6 Contestant Niyi's Sexy Wife, The New Housemates & Fun Times / Usher The Holiday Season With A Cleaner Mattress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.