Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Covid19: How Op Mesa 06 Lasg Beat And Collected Our Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Covid19: How Op Mesa 06 Lasg Beat And Collected Our Money (202 Views)

Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa / Oyo Police Arrest Fraudsters Who Raped A Girl And Collected 1.4m From Her / OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid19: How Op Mesa 06 Lasg Beat And Collected Our Money by ayodelej(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
"When the arrow of god is no longer at ease, things fall apart "
Out cries from the citizens on their sustainability have been the major songs renting the air in recent days, as this can't be far fetched from the existing lacunae between citizens and the government. Total or partial lockdown is the best option to save millions of Nigerians from Covid 19 but millions of Nigerians have already contacted Hunger virus which is more deadlier than Coronal virus. 
The government of the upper ruling class needs more of attacking minded strategy in creating welfare and security to Nigerians at all time especially period like this where some people within the society are taking advantages of the lockdown to extort and exploit innocent citizens in our society which our security services are not exempted. Some bad eggs within our security services are already scooping thousands of naira from innocent people which I am also a victim where lots of money was collected from me, after serious beating with my head broken. 
Things can't continue to be in an unorganized state without the society heading to anarchy state. The government should emulate the other nations in distribution of welfare materials to the people.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Two Dead, Many Injured As Fire Razes Shops In Ibadan / JUST IN!!! Niger State Police Parades 11 Suspects Over Criminal Activities / Video Shows Minneapolis Police Officer Kneeling On Neck Of Black Man Who Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.