Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Bbn Tacha Joins Sir Dee To Disbursed Food Items To Lagos Residents - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbn Tacha Joins Sir Dee To Disbursed Food Items To Lagos Residents (531 Views)

Reactions Trail BBN Tacha's Dressing As She Visits Lagos State CP / Symply Tacha Joins The Fairmoney Family As They Launch A New Savings Product / Tacha Joins #ENDSARS Protest (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbn Tacha Joins Sir Dee To Disbursed Food Items To Lagos Residents by Mrop(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ex reality tv show Bbnaija Tacha her team joins hand with Sir dee to disbursed some food item to Lagos residents today.

She shared some adorable photos taken during the exercise on her page recently.

See more photos and Watch video below
https://www.praizenews.com/bbn-tacha-joins-sir-dee-to-disbursed-food-items-to-lagos-residents/

Re: Bbn Tacha Joins Sir Dee To Disbursed Food Items To Lagos Residents by OKorowanta: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Do the little you can for The people around you'
Some will still nurse negative comments.
Lemme confuse them!
"I condemn any negative comment after me..
'may krorkror catch ya yansh if you nurse any bad comment in your heart!
I no trust una heart ...
Re: Bbn Tacha Joins Sir Dee To Disbursed Food Items To Lagos Residents by Ayomideayo(f): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
This girl short true true oo smiley

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Signs Massive Record Deal With Virgin EMI Records / ‘y Son Now Says I’m Boring After He Flattened My Breasts –tonto Dikeh Cries Out / Coronavirus: How Ladies Take Strip Club To The Streets, See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.