Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

‘y Son Now Says I’m Boring After He Flattened My Breasts –tonto Dikeh Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘y Son Now Says I’m Boring After He Flattened My Breasts –tonto Dikeh Cries Out (515 Views)

Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" / Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘y Son Now Says I’m Boring After He Flattened My Breasts –tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Beacinhomarvie: 1:52pm On May 03, 2020
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to her Instagram account to cryout after her son, King Andre called her ‘boring’. The A-list script interpreter cum philanthropist shared a video of the young lad calling her “boring”. Crying that he was the one who made her breasts flattened for her to appear boring,...

https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/05/my-son-now-says-im-boring-after-he.html

(1) (Reply)

Vera Wang Celebrates 71st Birthday With Amazing Look (photos) / #bbnaija: How I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Bbnaija Housemate, Wathoni (vid / See The Stunning Pictures Of Bbnaija Housemates (erica)���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.