Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

How Can We Prevent Our Homes From Getting Robbed? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can We Prevent Our Homes From Getting Robbed? (390 Views)

Do We Still Use This Grinding Stone In Our Homes? / Mum Plans To Stop Her Kids From Getting Addicted To Games & Tablet Using This / 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Prevent Our Homes From Getting Robbed? by Biqlaaa(f): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
We all are aware of what is on going in the country which has given rise to crime in the society. Just sitting outside today I say a strange face of a thug looking man. This has led to some suspicions arising in me. So what do you think I can do to prevent me and my family? Police are not that effective
Re: How Can We Prevent Our Homes From Getting Robbed? by blackboy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pray hard.
Re: How Can We Prevent Our Homes From Getting Robbed? by Biqlaaa(f): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
blackboy:
Pray hard.
Thanks
Re: How Can We Prevent Our Homes From Getting Robbed? by officialfestus(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Biqlaaa:

Thanks
get a dog to alert you and a gun to fire at will smiley
Re: How Can We Prevent Our Homes From Getting Robbed? by Kaydans(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
If the lord does not protect a city, in vain do the watchman protect it.

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Prevent Our Homes From Getting Robbed? by franchuks(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Form a vigilante group to keep watch around your neighborhood. Unfortunately, this is the normal norm all over Lagos now.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Prevent Our Homes From Getting Robbed? by odysey: 12:14am On Apr 24, 2020
Biqlaaa:
We all are aware of what is on going in the country which has given rise to crime in the society. Just sitting outside today I say a strange face of a thug looking man. This has led to some suspicions arising in me. So what do you think I can do to prevent me and my family? Police are not that effective

Fuel and fire may do......
Re: How Can We Prevent Our Homes From Getting Robbed? by Richy4(m): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2020
Setting up a camera in Nigeria as a whole no matter the location is a waste of money and effort considering the nature of power supply..

All I can suggest is no matter how ineffective the police are, they are still the last resort. Make sure you have the number of the closest station around you.. Lock yourself in when you notice someone suspicious, call for help from the police as well as your neighbours while inside. Hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Single / 22 Year Old Girl Drowned Her Baby (see Her Reason) / Wives Lives Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.