Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

COVID-19: This Is How I Think We Can Solve This Coronavirus Issue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / COVID-19: This Is How I Think We Can Solve This Coronavirus Issue (321 Views)

We Think, We Create We Print And We Brand Your Business!!! / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / You Think, We Help You Achieve It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: This Is How I Think We Can Solve This Coronavirus Issue by SHOOLAH: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is what I think about the current situation�

Two main pandemics at the moment we are fighting......

1. Coronavirus
2. Hunger virus.

Two main group of people at the moment fighting the the pandemics......

1. The Rich and
2. The poor.

The the global irony and the African outlook......

The rich is afraid of the virus.

The poor is afraid of hunger.

The rich wants the poor to stay home to avoid the spread, but hunger won't allow the poor to stay home.

The poor fears that if they stay home, the hunger virus will kill them.

The rich fears that if they also come out of their homes the coronavirus will kill them.......

What a delicate situation we have .........

Opinion:
In other to restore the world or Nigeria to it's normal social equilibrium.

The rich should assist the poor with food, so that they can stay at home.

When the rich succeeds in keeping the poor at home by providing enough food The spread of the coronavirus which the rich fears the most will be chased out!

This is common sense.....Yet because some people have the microphones, all you hear is ...... “stay at home”.......... “stay at home” .

How can they stay at home when the hunger virus is at home.

fight coronavirus
fight Hunger```
Re: COVID-19: This Is How I Think We Can Solve This Coronavirus Issue by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
SHOOLAH:
This is what I think about the current situation�
Two main pandemics at the moment we are fighting......

1. Coronavirus
2. Hunger virus.
3. Money Virus
4. Tribalism virus
5. Bad leadership virus
6. bad infrastructure Virus
7. rampant crime virus

Two main group of people at the moment fighting the the pandemics......
1. The Rich
2. The poor
3. the cheap
4. the greedy
5. the ungrateful
6. the "one million boys" mentality

The the global irony and the African outlook......
1.The rich is afraid of the virus.
2.The poor is afraid of hunger.
3. The cheap is afraid food is almost finish
4. The greedy has a full fridge but still wants more
5. The ungrateful receives gov help and still complains about the gov
6. the criminals who decide they will rob law abiding citizen to survive.

The rich wants the poor to stay home to avoid the spread, but hunger won't allow the poor to stay home.
The poor fears that if they stay home, the hunger virus will kill them.
The rich fears that if they also come out of their homes the coronavirus will kill them.......
whats best? catch hunger and follow the law OR break the law and catch the virus and infect your family who in turn could die?!?!?

What a delicate situation we have .........
Opinion:

In other to restore the world or Nigeria to it's normal social equilibrium.
The rich should assist the poor with food, so that they can stay at home.
expecting the world/Nigeria's equilibrium is a joke.... who will work as mechanics if everyone is rich? who will work in factories and improve the economy of Nigeria if everyone is rich? there is no such thing as world equilibrium.

When the rich succeeds in keeping the poor at home by providing enough food The spread of the coronavirus which the rich fears the most will be chased out!This is common sense.....Yet because some people have the microphones, all you hear is ...... “stay at home”.......... “stay at home” .
How can they stay at home when the hunger virus is at home.

the gov is already helping the poor, thats NOT the job of the rich to do so. if the rich want to help, then let them do so, but "demanding" that they do is a fallacy. the rich pay taxes, the rich create jobs, the rich are not to be blamed for A) the covid-19 or B) the situation of the poor

fight coronavirus
fight Hunger

FIXED
Re: COVID-19: This Is How I Think We Can Solve This Coronavirus Issue by SHOOLAH: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

Thanks. good fix
Re: COVID-19: This Is How I Think We Can Solve This Coronavirus Issue by SHOOLAH: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Equality
Equity
Equilibrium

which is more important at this period??
Re: COVID-19: This Is How I Think We Can Solve This Coronavirus Issue by SHOOLAH: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Modified

(1) (Reply)

Police Breaks Into George Udoms Home In Uyo. / Since 2017 I Graduated From NTI PGDE Program And No Result Till Now / Very Neat Hyundai Sonata 2009/2010 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.