Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho (1381 Views)

Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) / Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by Anambralstson: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
In respect to fight against COVID 19 WICHTECH group is distributing palliatives to different communities and yesterday 3000 cartons of TUMMY TUMMY NOODLES was delivered to the people of Oko community in Anambra state . The items was received by the executive members of the OPU led by the President General Chief Cyprian Nwammuo. With God helping us we will keep sending the little help we can to help combat this virus. STAY SAFE and STAY STRONG

Dr Chidozie Nwankwo founder WichTech group

1 Like

Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by Anambralstson: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
More

Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by Anambralstson: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lalasticlala

Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by Ifiegboria(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Good job
Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by Yuceeluv(f): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
nice one. i wonder why i feel like throwing up each time i eat tummy tummy.
Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by majamajic(m): 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
We don't joke our tommy in Anambra

We give

1 Like

Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by Anambralstson: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yuceeluv:
Tummy tummy is the best noodles

5 Likes

Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by Afolabimills(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
God bless that chearful giver may God bring his judgement upon all those who made life this way for us in this country meanwhile I stand to say today that there are good people on nairaland I got alert of 3k it was like a great relief there will be food for us this night n God will do that of tomorrow n heal our nation bless all those who are able share with those that don't have n touch us all Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482 tks
Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by Smithkafors(m): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nice one anambra....."we rise by lifting others"-Davido MTV awards.
Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by botrix(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
God please send me help
Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by Biafrarep(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yuceeluv:

Have you dewormed?? Worms are probably dancing makosa all over your stomach.

I love it each time I see wealthy people in Igboland helping the masses in these trying times. People are really suffering and God knows I would do more personally if I have the means to reach out to many people.

Good one too he patronized Tummy Tummy that has its factory in Igboland and not others that only establish warehouses in our zone that has large markets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by Anambralstson: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dr Chidozie Nwankwo is the owner of WichTech group, he is from Oko community, Anambra

Wichtech is located in Ghana, Asaba and Ogun state

Below is newly commissioned industrial complex in Asaba

1 Like

Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by Anambralstson: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
WICHTECH manufacture roofing sheets, paints, PVC and other buildings materials.

Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by Anambralstson: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dr Chidozie Wilson Nwankwo

Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Noted.
Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by doggedfighter(f): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nice gesture though he has political ambition. Not bad though
Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
I cautiously applaud such kindness. But given what I know now of Nigeria 'acts of kindness", I ask the people of Anambra to please not use this as reason to blindly endorse any future political intentions these same "philantropists" announce in the near future.
Anyone who has grown up in Nigeria ought to have figured by now that these "Philantropists" do not good politicians make! grin grin grin grin grin They are the proverbials "Thieves in sheeps clothing" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by Yuceeluv(f): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
nna'm i eat indomie,mini mie, and other noodle products. They go fine with my stomach.

Biafrarep:

Have you dewormed?? Worms are probably dancing makosa all over your stomach.

I love it each time I see wealthy people in Igboland helping the masses in these trying times. People are really suffering and God knows I would do more personally if I have the means to reach out to many people.

Good one too he patronized Tummy Tummy that has its factory in Igboland and not others that only establish warehouses in our zone that has large markets.
Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by Otuegbe: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Yuceeluv:
go and do pregnancy test sister
Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by helinues: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
And where is the social distancing.

Nice gesture though
Re: WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho by horsepower102: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Makes First Appointment. / Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks / An Open Letter To Ahmed Tinubu By Bayo Adeyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.