Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

- Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (670 Views)

How Forex Trading Changed My Life Till Date / Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. / How #300 Changed My Life In A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by NiRfreak(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: by lukui: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
I use the three, empty hen, glo, grandfxckers of data, and airtel. Nobody will tell you which one to use or which one is the best, it depends on your lan, local area network, what you need to do is first do "a shit testing" for all the three networks, it was a guy who taught me this. If you just moved into an area, test the signal strength or bit sped for the three networks and deduce which one is the strongest. Right now where I am now, I use airtel to download and the others for other things, because the bit speed can reach 1mb or 1.5mb per second when i am downloading with airtel, but if its mtn, the idiot will just be saying problem connecting or bla bla.

Where I lived before, glo was dope there, it was flawless. So the network matters most before you subscribe for the data bundles.

Its like when glo gives you 500mb free and they carried the network away, oya tell me how you will use it to browse.

Also try "devil spots" too. Like toilet seats, bath room or mountain tops. They usually have high signal strengths. Nigeria is very big and vast though, but our network service providers still need to do more!!!

The keyword is study your area and ask young guys around you which network are they using, they will give you a hint!!!
Re: by NiRfreak(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Paypal Funds To Nigeria Bank Account [2022] / I Want To Buy A Payment Received Adsense Plus Domain / You Want To Start An Investment On Piano/keyboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.