Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

The One Thing That Make Success To Keep Pursing You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The One Thing That Make Success To Keep Pursing You (300 Views)

Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School / Pursing Nursing Career In The U.S. / One Thing To Do That Will Make Success To Pursue You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The One Thing That Make Success To Keep Pursing You by sharpguy10(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
There is something you do that will make success to keep following you. This is not a list of habit you do everyday, but just one thing. Each successful person you see, do this one thing. They make this one thing their priority in life, business and career. Before I show you this secret, let me share a story with you of two friends living in the same community. But one was richer, Prosperous and love by everyone more than the other. So one day, the one that is not too rich went to meet the rich one and said my friend please I have something to ask you and I need an answer from you. The rich friend then said ask, I am listening. The one that is not too rich friend then ask, can you tell me the secret of your success in life. Everybody love you and you are well respected in this community and you are richer than me. The rich friend then said, you want to know my secret, the other friend reply yes. He then went inside and bring out some nice things and give it to his friend and said to him, go and share it to anybody you see outside of his or her house. The friend then carry the things and started giving it to anybody he see outside of their house. When he was done sharing it and was coming back, he notice that everybody was looking at him smiling and waving hand at him. He was surprise and he run to his friend and said to him, friend see what happen. As I was done sharing the things you give to me, and as I was coming back, everyone was smiling and waving their hand at me. His rich friend said to him, that is the secret of my wealth, prosperity and love in this community. What I was always do is that I use the value and create it and give it out to solve people problem that need it in the world and by doing this I am well paid for it.

Successful people has discover this one key and they have been doing it, that is the reason they are successful in life. So if you want to be successful in life, do this one thing. The thing is "Be a person of value". A person of value is a person that provide soultion for people problem. You don't need to ask for success, success will follow you. 

When you have value, you are just like a person that hold a key to millions of people solution.

How do you create value:

1. By your gift: Within you is a divine ability. And this divine ability is your power to create anything you want in this world. You have a gift you can use to create value for people and get pain for it. When people get solution to their problem through you, they will simply love you and even tell other people about you and your value.

2. Develop it: you need to develop your gift. Gift not develop cannot be use. 

How to develop your gift

By learning what the gift is,

By reading books and blog on how to use it,

By asking for guidance from God.

3. Give it out to the world: 

The next thing you have to do is to share it to the world. Let the world know that you have a value. Let them know that you have solution that can help them solve their problem.

What you need to know about giving out your gift

When you share your gift, it expand and the mind of your eye and understanding is open to see more ways to use it. And the people that use it, they rejoice over it because their problem has gotten a solution. And the joy that stir up in them return to you as blessing.

That is it.
If you know that you are not born again just say this simple short prayer below. Dear friends you don't have to die in sin, someone has already pay for it and God is not counting your sin against you. Today He is telling to come and accept what He has done for you so that you can live a successful and a prosperous life. So if you want to born again say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus i come to you today as a sinner, i believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now i accept you as my Lord and personal. I am save and i am born again. Thank you Jesus for saving me.

Please share this post with your friends on social media, maybe this can be a big help to them.
Re: The One Thing That Make Success To Keep Pursing You by sharpguy10(m): 6:55am On May 03, 2020
keep reading and get inspired

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Testing Websites And Apps During Lockdown / Words Pronounced Wrongly By Nigerians / Breaking: Buhari Appoints Prof. Obioma As New NECO Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.