Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Two Cats Test Positive For Corona Virus In The USA - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Two Cats Test Positive For Corona Virus In The USA (401 Views)

Corona Virus And Pets / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy / Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Cats Test Positive For Corona Virus In The USA by gesoilo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
The first cases of coronavirus in pets in the USA have been confirmed, with two pet cats in New York testing positive.

While it is thought that the cats may have contracted the virus from humans, there is no indication right now that pets can transmit it to humans.

"There's no evidence that the virus is transmitted from a pet to a human," Dr Anthony Fauci, the White House's top adviser on the coronavirus pandemic, said.

Authorities have recommended that people who think they may have the coronavirus avoid petting dogs or cats.

This finding with the two cats in New York comes after positive tests in some tigers and lions at the Bronx Zoo.

Source: https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/2020/04/23/5ea1893f46163f9f5f8b45d4.html
Re: Two Cats Test Positive For Corona Virus In The USA by UrVillagePpl: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Two Cats Test Positive For Corona Virus In The USA by EGUNSOLA14: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2020
UrVillagePpl:
@ EGUNSOLA14

They number
Please let me know so I will remove it

N.B: please do not quote me
remove it pls

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female German Shepard For Sale / One Man's Meat Is Another Man's Poison. / Boerboel Available At 65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.