Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How I Made 300k A Month From Dropshipping - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Made 300k A Month From Dropshipping (514 Views)

Content Writers Wanted #3 Per Word - Earn Up 300k A Month / What business can 300k do / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made 300k A Month From Dropshipping by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
lly made three hundred thousand a month just from dropshipping during the lockdown. I.e I made 300k while working from home during this lockdown, just by promoting people’s products.

Experts have revealed that after the coronavirus pandemic, thousands of jobs will be lost, and I never can tell, if I would be part of those that will lose their job because of this pandemic. So I decided to try out something and the results were overwhelming.

The amazing thing is that I never made such an amount of money during my years of working, but now I can boost of raking in at least 300k a month.

HOW IT ALL STARTED

It all started during the lockdown when there was no longer enough money for my upkeep. I got a flashback about what a friend told me years ago about making money online. I used to think it’s not possible to make money online. But now I don’t have a choice but try it out. So I took my phone and googled how to make money online and tons of ways on how to make money online popped up on my screen.

At this point, I was so confused about my next step. God so kind I stumbled on a post from this blog about how paying skills in Nigeria, the post was so detailed and I was convinced so I got in touch with “EMMANUEL ADAKOLE”. I was so surprised to see that he’s still very young, so I said to myself, don’t fall into this guy’s trap, he must be one those internet fraudsters.

After some time I decided to give him a try turns out he’s a genuine guy and he taught me everything I need to know about dropshipping in Nigeria and today I can boost of making 300k money, all thanks to EMMANUEL ADAKOLE for exposing to this opportunity and I’m no longer waiting for the government to share relief items for my upkeep anymore. I wish I knew about this earlier, I would have been a millionaire by now flying around the world.

WHAT IS DROPSHIPPING?

Dropshipping is the process of sourcing for hot products on-demand on a platform and reselling at your own price. That is, your source for a hot product in demand on a platform like and sell them out. Let me shade more light on it.

If you find a good product like a laptop for instance on a platform like and the vendor is selling the laptop at the price of 5k, you as the drop shipper can decide to promote or market that same laptop for 10k or 15k or even 20k provided that the product is worth it. Assuming, you got a buyer that purchases the laptop for 20k, you can pay the vendor the 5k for the laptop and the rest is yours.

When I started out, I wanted to do the whole thing all by myself, but I got lost in the process. wink

Source:https://docbliss.com.ng

Re: How I Made 300k A Month From Dropshipping by Sexyslim101: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
Pls sir drop ur contact I want to learn from u my is 07019907950

(1) (Reply)

Lesson On Character That Will Shape Your Destiny / Want To Start Blogging, But Don't Have Money To Hire Web Developer? Read This / Nigerian Nurses: Take Your Lucrative Career To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.