Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Dreams (A collection weird short stories) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dreams (A collection weird short stories) (369 Views)

The Man Of My Dreams- A Short Story / Weird Tales : A Collection Of Short Scary Stories. / �•City Dreams•� (A Chicklit/YA Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreams (A collection weird short stories) by Alitair(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Disclaimer: Every and all stories here are composed and written by my very self. Do well to read at you leisure.

Dreams

It started when I was a toddler. I had a dream of my mother breaking her neck. It was horrible and I woke up crying. My mother heard me crying and came over to cuddle me back to sleep but she slipped a few inches to my bed and broke her neck on the bedframe.

Everything changed after that day and I eventually embraced the new me. That was years ago. Now I have learnt how to control my dreams and use it when and where it is needed....

My phone rings and I am pulled back to reality. I check the caller, Sam. Samuel Grant, the loan shark I owe half a million bucks. I really want to get into Sam's head but the old man never sleeps. Time is key.

I pick up and hail him the most unnecessary title I could remember, it doesn't produce the desired result. Sam goes straight to business. I have just 24hours to produce the money or forfeit my Car. I will kill Sam. I wait for more tongue lashing.
He coughs and calls his nurse to get him his sleeping pills. Sam has made a mistake, he forgot to drop the call. This is my chance. Time is Key!

The time is 2am but I can't sleep. The newsflash on the television read:
'' Billionaire, Samuel Grant is dead ''
My phone rings and I pick up. It is Kemi, Sam's hot girlfriend whom I have secret rendezvous with. She is crying...
",Alex, Sam jumped. He jumped from his penthouse"
I smile. Exactly the way I had dreamt.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Or Where Do I Get "The Bang Rule" / I Will Design Your Book Cover For As Low As #200 / CHY'S DIARY By Oluwatoyin Oginni Coker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.