Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Sultan Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1441AH - 2020 - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sultan Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1441AH - 2020 (30475 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1442AH - 2021 / When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? / Eid-el-fitr 1439: Sultan Announces Tomorrow Is Eid As Moon Sighted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1441AH - 2020 by Bimpe29: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Five Juma’at days without Juma’at prayers. Ramadan without taraweeh and Eid prayers Dhul-Hajj likely without Hajj. These are unusual occurrences. O Allah! We seek Your intervention. Forgive us, have Mercy on us and heal the world of Covid-19 and other ailments.
"Lord we are overwhelmed come and help us" Quran 54 :10.
Aameena Yaa Allah.
Juma’at & Ramadan Mubaraq !
Re: Sultan Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1441AH - 2020 by Gartol(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Did I told you I'm here to argue or gaining something from you, why must you at first, quoted me? Ohhhh you developed heart attack seeing that verse ur imam had been hidden away for you?? I have the solution to your problem
lol brother calm down, I never said you are gaining something from me. I said what have you gained as a person since you started. With all what you have been writing people
still accept Islam in thier thousands yearly.

Secondly why wont I quote you I am a Muslim you spoke bad about Islam I don't think thier is anything wrong countering your points. If you never wrote anything in the first place I wouldn't have quoted you.

Thirdly no imam is hiding anything from me the Quran is a free book translated to many different languages and by Gods grace I have read all what you are quoting if it is hidden I wonder how you yourself will have acess to it in the first place. Imam is just a man who leads us in prayer. He is no demi-God.

. And fourthly like I said earlier what have you gained since you started, you haven't managed to get any price for speaking ill of Islam, you never got an award or been promoted, if I were you I would do something more productive because anything that doesn't give me gain does not worth it.

Its better you preach what you beleive in rather than spoil what you do not believe in. You even had to answer the "shadah" question on nairaland before you can post and you are saying I am the one having a heart attack lol, I dont go around posting all over the internet just to have fun. And like I said earlier no be fight my brother feel free it's a free world. Enjoy life
Re: Sultan Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1441AH - 2020 by IslamVIRGINS(f): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Gartol:
lol brother calm down, I never said you are gaining something from me. I said what have you gained as a person since you started. With all what you have been writing people
still accept Islam in thier thousands yearly.

Secondly why wont I quote you I am a Muslim you spoke bad about Islam I don't think thier is anything wrong countering your points. If you never wrote anything in the first place I wouldn't have quoted you.

You're Countering Your god allah and Quran not me... I quoted from your quran in which you see by yourself with your two eyes

Gartol:

Thirdly no imam is hiding anything from me the Quran is a free book translated to many different languages and by Gods grace I have read all what you are quoting if it is hidden I wonder how you yourself will have acess to it in the first place. Imam is just a man who leads us in prayer. He is no demi-God.

If what you said is true, then it shouldn't be strange rather than saying you're countering what I quoted for you from quran

Gartol:

. And fourthly like I said earlier what have you gained since you started, you haven't managed to get any price for speaking ill of Islam, you never got an award or been promoted, if I were you I would do something more productive because anything that doesn't give me gain does not worth it.

Like I said, I am not here to gain from you have it in mind, you found those verses heartbreaking that was why you qouted me at first... You should have read and move on rather mentioning me

Gartol:

Its better you preach what you beleive in rather than spoil what you do not believe in. You even had to answer the "shadah" question on nairaland before you can post and you are saying I am the one having a heart attack lol, I dont go around posting all over the internet just to have fun. And like I said earlier no be fight my brother feel free it's a free world. Enjoy life

You said spoil?? Sorry are you directly saying quran is spoilt and full of nonsense because I qouted from quran why would you used the word "SPOIL" nawa oo

NOTE: IT'S BETTER YOU STOP QUOTING ME OR ELSE YOU'LL BE GIVING YOURSELF HEADACHE, HEART-ATTACK, etc

On this note I rest my case with you...

MASS ALARM
Re: Sultan Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1441AH - 2020 by seunajia: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
AntiChristian:

How is it unislamic bro? Christians worship Christ a Creation of Allaah. Wẹ worship the Creator only.

They claim God became man. But our belief is that Allaah is far above that.

I can keep mentioning all the falsehood which Islam negates hence the anti-

It is a divisive and repulsive name. You should call people to Islam rather than push them away. And frankly, Christianity is not equal to anti-Islam. How would you feel if someone went around calling themselves "anti-Islam". Live and let live. Even the Qur'an says it in Surah Al-Kafirun,

"...I worship not what you worship. Nor do you worship Whom I worship. Neither shall I worship what you worship. Nor will you worship Whom I worship. To you be your religion, and to me my religion".

Even the prophet (SAW) did not force or label people because they're not Muslims.

There's no compulsion in faith.
Re: Sultan Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1441AH - 2020 by Shehryartariq: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bimpe29:
Five Juma’at days without Juma’at prayers. Ramadan without taraweeh and Eid prayers Dhul-Hajj likely without Hajj. These are unusual occurrences. O Allah! We seek Your intervention. Forgive us, have Mercy on us and heal the world of Covid-19 and other ailments.
"Lord we are overwhelmed come and help us" Quran 54 :10.
Aameena Yaa Allah.
Juma’at & Ramadan Mubaraq !

Here you can find the Eid Mubarak wishes and quotes
https://todayevent.xyz/advance-eid-mubarak-wishes-2020-messages-quotes-and-wallpapers/
Re: Sultan Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1441AH - 2020 by eldeens: 6:09am On Apr 29, 2020
OgboAto:

Read what? No where does it state the capacity he's declaring Ramadan.
He's the Sultan of a dead pre-colonial Fulani emirate, and a Sultan in Sokoto - just one state in Nigeria. Is he declaring moon seeing to the Muslims in Sokoto?

He has no prerogative to declare anything to Muslims in Nigeria at large. Islam had been in & practiced in several parts of what is now Nigeria hundreds of years before his Grandpa set off a Boko Haram like murder spree in the North o. There are places & people that have practiced Islam longer before the Sultan & his fathers o.

So tell me, in what capacity is he announcing?

If you don't respect and value your religion then I dont think you will respect or value others, at this point I will say practice yours and lemme do mine, and stay tf outta what dosent concern you.
Re: Sultan Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1441AH - 2020 by OgboAto: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2020
eldeens:

If you don't respect and value your religion then I dont think you will respect or value others, at this point I will say practice yours and lemme do mine, and stay tf outta what dosent concern you.

The Q is in what capacity is he announcing
Re: Sultan Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1441AH - 2020 by eldeens: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2020
OgboAto:

The Q is in what capacity is he announcing

It's not of importance to know what capacity If you are not a Muslim. So forget it. Don't even bother replying because i am done here.
Re: Sultan Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1441AH - 2020 by OgboAto: 12:14am On May 01, 2020
eldeens:

It's not of importance to know what capacity If you are not a Muslim. So forget it. Don't even bother replying because i am done here.

My parents are Muslims.
A folks around me who are aware would often say that Islam is passed on by birth until I personally renounce the religion. I do not know if you subscribe to that but if you do then technically I'm a Muslim.

So again, I ask, in what capacity did Sultan announce the moon sighting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheikh Ajah On Persecution Of Igbo Muslims: We Are Igbos Before Becoming Muslims / Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man / Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.