Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Had Malaria, I Went To Hospital It Was Baptized To Covid-19-anambra Man(igbo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Had Malaria, I Went To Hospital It Was Baptized To Covid-19-anambra Man(igbo) (1065 Views)

Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House / COVID-19: Anambra Commences Second Phase Of Vaccination / COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Malaria, I Went To Hospital It Was Baptized To Covid-19-anambra Man(igbo) by Ejima1: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piSHCexxLeU

COVID-19 PATIENT WHO TESTED NEGATIVE TWICE IN ANAMBRA STATE WARMLY WELCOMED BY HIS PEOPLE

According to the coronavirus patient who tested negative twice in anambra state who spoke in Igbo
"It all Happened During the Holy Week Easter. I went to hospital for Malaria, And it was baptized to Coronavirus. "what the doctor Did to raise me from the dead i can not figure out.

Re: I Had Malaria, I Went To Hospital It Was Baptized To Covid-19-anambra Man(igbo) by aaking(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Might be fake testing kit they use in testing him. See d way village pple de follow am. Village pple is recuperating another setback grin grin grin

Re: I Had Malaria, I Went To Hospital It Was Baptized To Covid-19-anambra Man(igbo) by helinues: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: I Had Malaria, I Went To Hospital It Was Baptized To Covid-19-anambra Man(igbo) by Ejima1: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
angry
aaking:
Might be fake testing kit they use in testing him. See d way village pple de follow am. Village pple is recuperating another setback grin grin grin
Re: I Had Malaria, I Went To Hospital It Was Baptized To Covid-19-anambra Man(igbo) by Prince081: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
The governor wad asking for N1 Billion to fight COVID 19.
Re: I Had Malaria, I Went To Hospital It Was Baptized To Covid-19-anambra Man(igbo) by Cjrane2: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
This man should be arrested and prosecuted for convening a crowd in this era of coronavirus!

Even if they misdiagnosed you or not (which is a lie), why is he endangering the lives of others by convening large crowds in the village?

2 Likes

Re: I Had Malaria, I Went To Hospital It Was Baptized To Covid-19-anambra Man(igbo) by Ejima1: 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Cjrane2:
This man should be arrested and prosecuted for convening a crowd in this era of coronavirus!

Even if they misdiagnosed you or not (which is a lie), why is he endangering the lives of others by convening large crowds in the village?
Hmm
Re: I Had Malaria, I Went To Hospital It Was Baptized To Covid-19-anambra Man(igbo) by tuborme: 4:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Politician, he is trying to grow a followership.
Re: I Had Malaria, I Went To Hospital It Was Baptized To Covid-19-anambra Man(igbo) by Ejima1: 7:10am On Apr 24, 2020
lol
tuborme:
Politician, he is trying to grow a followership.

(1) (Reply)

Jos Boy, Jerry Malo Of Bennie Agro Limited Invents Hand Made Ventilator / FG Finally Explain Reason COVID19 Patients Dance And Sing At Isolation Center / Covid-19 Test Centers In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.