Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

The Nigerian Internet Estate – The Myths, Facts And The Reality I - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Nigerian Internet Estate – The Myths, Facts And The Reality I (513 Views)

The Reality Of Scarcity Of Naira Notes: How Are You Coping? / BREAD DISTRIBUTION - A QUIET, UNTAPPED GOLDMINE; THE MYTHS & THE FACTS UNVEILED / 6 Money Myths That Has Left So Many Nigerians Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Internet Estate – The Myths, Facts And The Reality I by drcast(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
The Nigerian Internet Estate – The Myths, Facts And The Reality I (Online FOREX Trading)

As a comply with as much as my earlier posts on this weblog, I will proceed to say the truth that Nigeria is a drive to be reckoned with as regards each identified endeavor on the face of this planet referred to as Earth, and the web isn’t any exception, it’s left for the remainder of the world most particularly the US to fathom this chilly arduous reality out. Properly I’d have titled this piece ‘the net conspiracies of the west in opposition to Nigeria’ effectively that might sound cynic and inane. It’ll look as we’re beggars on the wealthy man’s desk ready for crumbs that falls off his desk; once we are kings within the making. Nonetheless, it has change into crucial that we’ll tackle future as a substitute of ready lazily for it to come back beckoning at us. However have you learnt one factor my buddy? Your future can’t come to you besides you shrug off the ashes of defeat, rise to your toes, after which take what rightly belongs to you. Sorry if I’ve digressed from the primary subject of the day, effectively I used to be attempting to crave your indulgence as is at all times the case with me. Like I mentioned earlier on, Nigeria stays the most important web property and might compete favorably with India on the third world nation class and in the true sense can provide the west a run for his or her cash; and as a member of cyber world will not be proof against the fistful of on-line fallacies that pervades the web every day. However I will solely take care of this sick wind the because it considerations we Nigerian.

One factor that has remained apparent to we Nigerians particularly those that desires to make a good residing doing first rate enterprise on-line is that we’re drastically deprived due to some pre-conceived notion of the developed economies in opposition to Africa and Nigeria specifically, however I wont dwell a lot on the dangerous aspect as an optimist however will deal on the doable and effectively established aspect as a realist. What do I imply by this? The web has change into an actual property and as such many individuals world broad are reaping the advantages of this innovation and smiling to the financial institution each different day, so my predominant concern is to get you acquainted with the widespread fantasy that pervades the web every day and the apparent.

Read all: https://mediamoneyhq.com/the-nigerian-internet-estate-the-myths-facts-and-the-reality-i-online-forex-trading/

(1) (Reply)

5 Kinds Of Social Media Content / Free Seminar On How To Make Money At Home / Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.