Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) (69349 Views)

Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / Kyari El-Kanemi, Shehu Of Bama, Died Of Coronavirus Disease - Sahara Reporters / Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Osun was on the rise with cases of people tested positive almost everyday but suddenly FCT,Kano and others
overtook Osun and close to two weeks now no new cases.I hope someone is thinking what I am thinking..
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by irunoko(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Only the foolish seek help from Egypt and useless idols

1 Like

Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
In other news, the masquerade contracted corona virus
[img]https://media1./images/3fe4e74633911b76285865db85d665ff/tenor.gif?itemid=5683012[/img]
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by musamubarak: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by odudueffiom(m): 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
egugun be careful coro de express ooo
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
So this is the famous Egungu
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by Priye007(m): 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Meanwhile Oba of Benin is encouraging total lockdown. Gangster Oba.
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by Firefox01: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Unfortunate bastards that collapse from mere sprinkles of the so called "holy water" and "anointing oil" and use their pastor's stickers for protection are also ridiculing the masquerade. Indeed we will continue to see strange things inside life undecided
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by ekevwe(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mumuism

1 Like

Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by lefentis: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Baale tolu no dey there?
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by Tremple8v: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
May our prayers be answered.
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
since science has failed us,why don't we go the traditional way??
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by specco(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
This egungun should better go find 'face mask' wear before it steps out . Corona no send.
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by idonhammer: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Those legs are familiar..Are they your friends? grin grin grin

Rgade:

Egungun just like testicles(Akpa amu), are 25% more susceptible to contracting covid-19, research has shown.
Egungun be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
hopexter:
Egungun don dey enter limelight. Online ancestors grin

no mind that masquerade. Any time wey e come outside, I hear say na free for all stealing dey take place all over the areas...
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by mytime24(f): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Egungun don cross express way
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jaytecq:

Ajeran not Ajeron
any how you won call am..."meat eater"
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by porkmania: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
My Observation: the masquerade prevent himself wearing facemask and gloves, but the two men beside him didn't.
Let us value our lives and stay safe
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by humdingerxyz: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wow the masquerade no dey luckdown?
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Waste of time
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by bishopmc(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lalastica

ikorodureporta:
I've seen that iroko tree some years ago...very huge! I wonder how old it is..

so dem don dey worship am

Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by foreshore(m): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
ikorodureporta:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1946552312143550&id=684516928347101

No wonder Ajegunle cum Apapa is still a village despite hosting the African flagship port
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by okpaire(m): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
ikorodureporta:
I've seen that iroko tree some years ago...very huge! I wonder how old it is..

so dem don dey worship am

MY friend stays in the compound after the tree.
The juju no b here o
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by BleedTears: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
honeyB2018:
Can you just imagine this?
Traditional institutions are finding solutions to end Covid 19
WHO and governments all over are not left out.
But the Churches are under lockdown, pastors can't preach and pray, those who dare are locked up and disgraced, how can cure be found?

If you really serve God and not church building or pastor you must have read in the Bible that on several occasions Jesus left his desciple to go and pray. And non of those occurrence where in the church. Mark 14: 32-35, Luke 6:12, Mathew 14:23, Mathew 26:36,

Act 16:16-24 Paul and Silas were thrown into prison

Act 16:16:25 Still In Prison Paul And Silas Prayed, they didn't say no I can't pray or why should I pray when I am in prison or I will not pray till I go back to church.

Paul was in the prison when he wrote the book of philippians, he didn't say no I can't write it in prison it must be written in the church.

So my dear brother/sister in christ church being locked down doesn't stop you or your pastor from praying because church is never the only place to pray. In fact only when Jesus was small that he went to synagogue to teach.

And you saying "how can cure be found when church are on lock down" is an error. Because church is not God, church is just a building and God is not locked down therefore you can call on him from anywhere in the world or beneath the world and he will hear you as long as you are alive. Psalm 115 : 17,18 only the living can praise God

So go back to your Bible study it well and continue praying from anywhere you are. He will surely hear you.
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by EvilArchons: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
So this post proves that Baal worshippers are hiding themselves under Christianity, Catholic and now Judaism. Those of you who in ignorance, which ignorance is a weapon of the devil, believe that adults are naturally attracted to children. No, this is the religion of Molech the demon form of Baal where comes the word Molest and Molestation. By molesting children they are feeding the demons in secret who grants the rabbis power, wealth and abundance. All the LGBT movement was concocted by cults whose members are all homosexuals and the grand Masons are pedophiles. This includes Black Americans my own people involved in wicked child sacrifice. Where does White Supremacy end and Satanism begins?

See for yourself the Fallen Temple

https://www.google.com/search?q=rabbi+child+rape&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi4vP_Zk4HpAhViTDABHQyBDpkQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=rabbi+child+rape&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQA1D6WliIZWDEbGgAcAB4AIABqwGIAdUEkgEDMi4zmAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=p-eiXvjMD-KYwbkPjIK6yAk&bih=520&biw=360&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&prmd=niv

5G is the Apocalypse

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Filthy Black Africans.
Worthless retrograde elements.
Fools of first hand variety.
Shameless primitive chimps.
Recklessly wild savages!

The world is moving on
and on and on at break-neck speed.
These dirty people are stuck still
in the communion with
filthy demons and cacodemons.
So much psychic pollution.
I am sorry for them all.
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by femi4: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
mulante:
Egungun be careful....
coronavirus does not recognise masquerade ....egungun should be careful and wear face mask
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by abidem4real: 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by christopherozo: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Elowun! and some gullible fools will believe this
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
So this masquerade still Dey, I remember when we were still young back then at Iyalode street anyway or time this masquerade comes out we are made to s5ay indoor because of the fear Dey instil in us back then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? / 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.