Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) (69350 Views)

Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / Kyari El-Kanemi, Shehu Of Bama, Died Of Coronavirus Disease - Sahara Reporters / Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by senteugene: 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
And egungun went back to his isolation centre
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by Myer(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Africans and Superstition

It's embarrassing to say the least.
Coronavirus has humbled all religions.
None saw it coming but they're all claiming to have the solution, yet coronavirus is still trending.
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
You must not die in a shameful way, be careful of fake cleansing.
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by Rhaspody(m): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
lonelydora:

It's not madness. At least, it's better than Trump asking people to drink Dettol

So you didn't know that trump is a mad man

1 Like

Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by Rhaspody(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
1stola:

Shut!
What if na one pastor dey spray anointing oil or holy water?

Hypocrites...

They will be equally mocked for spraying anointing oil as cure for corona virus.

You know this is madness. Stop defending it.
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by donjancd19(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Egungun be careful na express you dey enter oh
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by DedeNkem: 2:32am On Apr 25, 2020
This is what happens when you have a moribund education system!
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by Antichristus: 2:49am On Apr 25, 2020
Infect the Egungun with Coronavirus and let's see what happens. Onye beribe.
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by NonnyDot(m): 5:08am On Apr 25, 2020
The Gods are not just happy
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:31am On Apr 25, 2020
okpaire:

MY friend stays in the compound after the tree. The juju no b here o
abeg tell yr friend to help us send the pishurre of the tree
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by Chapelbeatz(m): 6:50am On Apr 25, 2020
Egungun want collect palliative grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by starlingbawa(m): 7:01am On Apr 25, 2020
"IGNORANCE" The bane of The Black Race....
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2020
Egungun becareful, na express you dey go
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by Businesstime: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Egungun be careful
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by Tilykay(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2020
No be small thing o
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2020
Hemanwel:
This is foolery!

This is idiocy on display!

This is moronic!

Do they think the world is joking?

We're talking about science and these ones are talking paganism and diabolism!

Tueh!!!

What is science and technology.
The white came here, stole our masquerade faces and heads. Went back to their countries, discover their potency and the science and technology they harboured, improved on them and started making untold progress through and with them.

They came back to us and made us to see those masquerades they stole from us as evil and what is tying is down. They did all these to deceive us so that we will not see the importance of what they've stolen from us.

They said our masquerades are the things tying us down while this same masquerade is what opened their eyes to a new phase of development.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by mrpips: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Africans and Superstition
You cannot understand!
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2020
This people are not even social distancing. chai! undecided
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by honeyB2018: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2020
BleedTears:

If you really serve God and not church building or pastor you must have read in the Bible that on several occasions Jesus left his desciple to go and pray. And non of those occurrence where in the church. Mark 14: 32-35, Luke 6:12, Mathew 14:23, Mathew 26:36,

Act 16:16-24 Paul and Silas were thrown into prison

Act 16:16:25 Still In Prison Paul And Silas Prayed, they didn't say no I can't pray or why should I pray when I am in prison or I will not pray till I go back to church.

Paul was in the prison when he wrote the book of philippians, he didn't say no I can't write it in prison it must be written in the church.

So my dear brother/sister in christ church being locked down doesn't stop you or your pastor from praying because church is never the only place to pray. In fact only when Jesus was small that he went to synagogue to teach.

And you saying "how can cure be found when church are on lock down" is an error. Because church is not God, church is just a building and God is not locked down therefore you can call on him from anywhere in the world or beneath the world and he will hear you as long as you are alive. Psalm 115 : 17,18 only the living can praise God

So go back to your Bible study it well and continue praying from anywhere you are. He will surely hear you.

My dear, pls stop displaying your ignorance about the things of God in the public, this is because it does alot of damage to public image
I want you to understand, that there is a difference between private, public and cooperate prayers. Anybody can go to anywhere and do their private prayers, by bible encourages gathering together for public prayers and this what am advocating
Go to palm 132:13-17 and see what God said about the church.
In Act.4:23-31, see what happens when there is cooperate or public prayers.
In Act. 13 1-3, take note again of what happened when people are engaged in cooperate or general prayers.
In Acts 12 1-5, notice what happened again when the church was engaged in cooperate prayers.
Even the traditionists, who did those sacrifices knew the importance of going to the shrine where the believe their god is and to your tent O' Isreal
There is the "church cooperate" , there is the individual as a member of the cooperate church, which is larger.
God has deposited enormous power in the "church cooperate".,and has great respect for their prayers and decisions. Matt.18:17-18, Eph.4 : 8 -13
Most of the cases they are battling with, I believe that if the God through the churches are allowed in, the cases will be different.
Don't ever compare private prayer of an individual, to cooperate prayers of the church.
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by Pickieox(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ebo a fin...Isese lagba, I'm proud of my foreparents religion and not the colonial's that have done nothing but divisions, killings and made Africans hate theirs...Chinua Achebe, in one of the titles of his celebrated masterpiece, "things fall apart". Africa think!

1 Like

Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by PremierGuy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Egungun outing during this lockdown?
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by LivingSage: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
nonsensical
Re: Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) by BleedTears: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
honeyB2018:

My dear, pls stop displaying your ignorance about the things of God in the public, this is because it does alot of damage to public image
I want you to understand, that there is a difference between private, public and cooperate prayers. Anybody can go to anywhere and do their private prayers, by bible encourages gathering together for public prayers and this what am advocating
Go to palm 132:13-17 and see what God said about the church.
In Act.4:23-31, see what happens when there is cooperate or public prayers.
In Act. 13 1-3, take note again of what happened when people are engaged in cooperate or general prayers.
In Acts 12 1-5, notice what happened again when the church was engaged in cooperate prayers.
Even the traditionists, who did those sacrifices knew the importance of going to the shrine where the believe their god is and to your tent O' Isreal
There is the "church cooperate" , there is the individual as a member of the cooperate church, which is larger.
God has deposited enormous power in the "church cooperate".,and has great respect for their prayers and decisions. Matt.18:17-18, Eph.4 : 8 -13
Most of the cases they are battling with, I believe that if the God through the churches are allowed in, the cases will be different.
Don't ever compare private prayer of an individual, to cooperate prayers of the church.

First Palm 132: 13-17 was talking about Zion and Zion is a city. Not a church

Act 4: 23-31 never mentioned church.

Act 12:1-5 says when Peter was thrown to Jail "The People of The Church Prayed for him. The Bible didn't say they are in the church praying for him (understand that English)

Read same Act 12:12 You see it was at the home of Mary, John Mark mother's house that the apostle gathered and prayed. Not in the church.

Matthew 18:17-18 is saying different things entirely from our discussion

Ephesians 4:8-13 is talking about coming together, it doesn't state place and coming together can be done in so many ways, the apostle gathered in prayer Act 12:12 that's togetherness, the multitude that Jesus feed at Mathew 14-13-21 also togetherness.

Now go back and read what I wrote again and understand it very well. I never said prayers are not done in the church or church should be abolished.
I said church is not the only place you can pray and your prayers will be answered (understand that statement) that you should pray at home. You should have quote me wrong with Bible verses that says prayers must be done in the church for it to be answered that made you say "because churches are temporarily closed that cure for covid19 won't be found". But in all your Bible quotes non says that prayer must be done in the church before it can be answered.
I gave you series of Bible quotes that prayers are not done only in the church, even some you quoted yourself like the Act 12:1-12. Or can you prove to me those prayers were ineffective because it wasn't done in the church.
About group prayers you can gather in a fellow believer house as much as the house can accommodate and pray Act 12:12 proved it. Critical Times Call For Critical Measures And God understands your limitations.

The government never stopped the people of the church to stop praying.
So my dear you saying that because the church is closed cure can't be found is a lie.
Am still telling you church is not the only place people can pray and their prayers will be answered. You can pray from anywhere and you will be answered. God understands your limitations.
Go pick up your Bible study it and pray and stop trying to prove church is the only place prayers got answered. If that is what you have been teaching people you're miss leading them. Beg God for forgiveness because as far as God is concerned prayer can be done anywhere and you will be answered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? / 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.