Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Decieved Her And Fu*ked Her - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Decieved Her And Fu*ked Her (617 Views)

School Girl Off Pant Meet Man See @ss Wet Fu¢k / Lady Fu©k Police Officers Su©k One / Man Strips N*ked Inside Bet9ja After Last Game Ruined N5.7 Million[watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Decieved Her And Fu*ked Her by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Earlier this year before the outbreak of Covid-19 I met with this fine, good looking, gorgeous blonde babe. We went to a date and everything fell into place. On our second date we decided to meet in a hotel, it was supposed to be a one night stand. So I told her to choose any hotel of her choice she did exactly that. On the said date we're to meet she got to the hotel before me� I then told her to make the payment for the room, drinks and every other thing that I will refund her every penny she paid once I get there. She agreed and did just that. When I got to the hotel she was so excited we started drinking from there one thing led to another and I f**k her. After chopping her we both fell asleep. I woke up before her around 3:20am and I left the hotel without telling her� when she woke up she didn't see me again even the money I promised her she no see� chimo I chopped her fresh toto, chop her money and she no get 10 naira from me� no be only girls Sabi do wayo. I look forwarding In meeting the next victim after this Corona lockdown

Re: I Decieved Her And Fu*ked Her by josen16322(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
dat girl u chop is a mermaid she is comin 4 yo destiny and life which means dat u mess wit d queen of d coast RIP cry cry
Re: I Decieved Her And Fu*ked Her by PrinzCarter(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
i dnt understand na joke be dis or novel

(1) (Reply)

What It's Like To Be Raised By African Parents? / 2 Idiots..comedy Video. Watch Now / See What Is Going On In Some Part Of Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.