Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Learn A Free Money Making Skillset - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn A Free Money Making Skillset (245 Views)

Skillset For Chemical Engineers / Social Rebel! Make Small But Free Money / N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn A Free Money Making Skillset by Bridget18(f): 2:41am On Apr 24, 2020
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE?
But lack the necessary skills to do so?

DO YOU NEED GRAPHICS FOR ANY TASK?
But do not possess basic Graphic Design skills?

Then this is for you!

I will be holding a FREE GRAPHICS DESIGN CLASS to teach at least 100 people
How to design;
Logos, Flyers, Posters, Banners, Business Cards, Infographics and much more!

I need at least 100 people to benefit from this free training so that they can start making money from it!

Click here to join my free class

https:///3byu1AJ

I need the group to be full before tutorial can start, so that I can carry everybody along and we can all follow up

Note:
If you experience any problems clicking the link to join the Free Class directly...

Kindly Drop Your WhatsApp number and you will be added to The Free Training Group Immediately!

OR

You can Send a WhatsApp Message to me directly by clicking here

https:///2347043424807

And you will also be added to the Free Training Group Immediately!

Remember! This Graphics Design Training is Completely Free, At no Cost to you!
So join the group now before it gets filled!

(1) (Reply)

Sales Agent (work From Home) At Cious ICT Solutions / How To Position Yourself To Get That Job You Have Been Dreaming For / In Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.