Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

The Odigital Facebook Video Ads Masterclass - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Odigital Facebook Video Ads Masterclass (609 Views)

Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress / How To Download Facebook Video / For Parties Interested In Making Classic Commercial Video Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Odigital Facebook Video Ads Masterclass by Odigital: 2:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Creating Killer Facebook Video ads**

In a world of Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, and video calls shouldn’t you be trying to use videos to grow your business as well?

Jumping directly into the content, here’s an https://odigital.ng article on #FacebookAds with me where I’ll be showing you the tricks and trades to creating eye-catching videos that convert!
Did you know that according to Facebook, people gaze at a video five times longer than images?
We might have witnessed that in our own experience too

With this advantage, read more on how you can create killer Facebook videos that convert!

**1. Content:**

Do you know what’s the best way to create a content structure for your video?

Tell them a story
Start as simple as a question that addresses their problem.
For eg, “Are you worried about not getting enough sales for your business online?”, “Are you struggling to stay fit and healthy?”
You immediately grab their attention when you are talking about their problem and make them sit at least for the next few seconds to know what your video is all about.

**Developing the video script:**

Given the fact that the AIDA model exists, never worry about creating content for your videos.

***A - Attention*** (Grab their attention by talking about their problem, stating a fact etc)

***I - Interest*** (Create Interest by how they can solve their problem)

***D - Desire*** (Induce desire by giving them an offer they cannot refuse)

***A - Action*** (Make them take action by showing urgency, scarcity or any other principle of influence)

Let me give you an example of a video script:

*Are you an Entrepreneur struggling to scale your business online?*
*Tried all digital marketing efforts but went in vain?*
*Here’s the thing! You are not the only one smiley*
*Just like you, I was a struggling Entrepreneur praying every day to take my business to the next level, until I found out the one magical system that helped me hit the first 7 figures in just 6 months back in 2019.*
*I call this system “The 7-Figure Online business” with which Dozens of my clients have scaled their business from zero to 7 figures in no time.*
*Now, I’m gonna be revealing this secret to you in my webinar that’s happening on DATE, where I show you Benefit 1, Benefit 2, Benefit 3 etc*
*And just for joining, you’ll get my Bonus 1, 2, 3 for free!*
*The best part? This webinar is free to attend smiley*
*If you are serious about scaling your business online, then the tips I give you in this webinar would do the job to get you there…*
*So why wait? Click the sign-up button right away smiley*

Got the script? Maybe the script I gave might not be as great as copywriters do, but all that I’m saying is you can follow a structure as simple as this to create your script

It only took 5 minutes for me to write this down
You can also have a good habit of taking inspirations from video ads that you come across in your feeds

Tools like** “Facebook ad library”** will help you find ads of your competitors. If you are lucky enough to find a video that’s worth copying, just go ahead and take inspirations from it Don’t plagiarize.

**2. Recording the video**

There are two ways to go about this - to make videos using stock/existing images, or go live and shoot.
Both have their own significance, but it is easy to make a product/stock video than to do a live shoot.

So let’s discuss the latter:

As we rightly pointed out, the best way to do a live shoot confidently is to vomit out your content. It's okay to feel shy in front of the camera, or worry about how you are gonna deliver…

But until you stand on the stage, how would you know what it's like to perform in a concert?
The best way to do it is to let the mobile or video cam on and memorize one or two lines and speak confidently. You can keep the best shots and edit the blooper stuff

Well, that’s how we record our ad and course videos too
In the course of time, you’ll acquire the skill of creating videos in a single take.

**3. Design and Tools**

Square videos work best across platforms**(800*800)**. You can use tools like **Inshot premium, Biteable, Lumen 5, VEED** (and a lot many more, let me know in the comments) to create videos and do all the editing right there. To make it more attractive, add icons, graphs or any content like case studies and testimonials, slide transitions to enhance.

Try adding subtle background music so the video doesn’t play monotonously.

One important thing to do is add a title layer, progress bar, and subtitles to your video.
Because your videos are not gonna be opened with sound most of the time.

And to grab attention, adding a title and subtitle is the only go
Use contrasting colours for the Title layers to make the video attractive and watch

**4. Custom Thumbnail**

Even before people watch your video, your thumbnail is the first thing they notice in a flash. Making use of custom thumbnails will help you convey what your video is all about before they have a look at the video. Use canva to create a thumbnail.

**5. Length of the video**
What should be the ideal length of your video? Facebook Marketing experts say less than 60 seconds is good unless you need to go in detail about stuff.

Be clear and concise instead of trying to beat around the bush.

You can even try short <10-second videos that just talks about the offer instead of using static images.

**Why video ads?**

Videos are a great way to reach more people and make them aware of your products and services. Not just that, you can retarget people based on the time they have spent on your video thereby giving you a quality audience already

if you want to learn more about FACEBOOK.com marketing and how to run Facebook ads, check out our[url] https://odigital.ng/blog[/url]

Re: The Odigital Facebook Video Ads Masterclass by LiliKysil: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Making videos are really powerful tools for reaching your target audience. But your target audience can get only wider if you are going to speak and present your product in the language your potential client speaks. And then video presenting your service can become only more effective if you put original subtitles and their translations inside of it.

Moreover, sometimes people cannot listen to the videos loudly because it's night and everybody is sleeping or the person is in the bus and doesn't have the earphones with him, so the only way out in this situation is to get the information out of the video with the help of subtitles that this video has.

But transcribing the videos manually can sometimes become rather exhausting process, so it's better to save your energy for creating other aspects of your marketing campaign and just use such online service of transcribing audios and videos https://audext.com/

(1) (Reply)

Windows 10 Free Application Installation Website / How Do I Get My Google Adsense PIN In Nigeria? New Verification Methods 2023 / Please Review My Site House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.