Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,871 members, 7,862,922 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Message To Nigerians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Message To Nigerians (168 Views)

Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight / Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow / Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To Nigerians by Adeyemimujeeb8(m): 5:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Good evening my fellow Nigerians my name is adeyemi mujeeb sukanmi, I am here to pass a message to all Nigerians. Nigeria record her first case o covid-19 on February 27th 2020 and it now being made pandemic by world health organization (WHO). President Muhammad buhari addresses Nigerians March 29th 2020 a month after the country record her first case. There are now 873 cases, 197 discharged, and 28 death in our great nation. Mr president impose lockdown on Lagos, Ogun, and federal capital territory, telling Nigerians that palliative measures will be distributed across the nation. Since the lockdown many Nigerians have yet to receive any palliative from the federal government till date. This have lead so many Nigerians to commit different types of crimes such as stealing and robbery to the extent that a man can't provide food for his pregnant wife and children.
This was like when it's raining and a father can't provide shelter for his children. Yesterday 22nd April 2020, the governors as agreed to the national lockdown in the country which we all know that we can't survive or else adequate and reasonable palliative measures are being distributed to the masses.
I huge all Nigerians to join me and say #NO PALLIATIVE NO LOCKDOWN. This is the right time to tell our government to respect us not deceive us, to protect us not oppress us. Let's all join hands and take what is rightfully ours from them, let's go on media and our various residents that if there is palliative for the middle class and poor NO LOCKDOWN.

My name remain Adeyemi Mujeeb Sukanmi and this is message to Nigerians

#NO PALLIATIVE NO LOCKDOWN

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Get A Website @N20,000 (promo) / Death Of Another Black Man Sparks Violent Protesting In Atlanta / IGP Orders Probe Of Dbanj Over Allegation Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.