Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say (4004 Views)

Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by OveyETA: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
FINALLY NOTORIOUS KIDNAPPER "EVANS" SENTENCE TO DEAD BY HANGING,I HAVE NO MESSAGE TO MY KIDS HE SAID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixmOb_UnqVg
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by yarimo(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
and that is the famous role model of IPOB

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by operAhdam: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Long overdue self sad
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by Franzinni: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dead by hanger you mean ... Or death by hanging
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by Vicky99(f): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
Are you serious?
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by markidoo(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
R. I. ......
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by uniqueboi1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nice
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by punisha: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
yarimo:

We all know that on the right side of your brain, nothing is left and that on the left side of your brain nothing is right... Try proving us wrong for once pls.

8 Likes

Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by Kestolove(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Am happy because his from dat part of d country dat d sun has refuse to rise complete

1 Like

Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by rentAcock(m): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
This hanging will take another 20yrs to happen.
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by merieam16(f): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
yarimo:
grin

1 Like

Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by heendrix(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Aarise oh ye Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by Akwaibomdude(m): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pathetic, crime doesn't pay for long. you'll surely be caught
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by Vyzz: 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
yarimo:

Shekau is your own role model grin

1 Like

Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by yarimo(m): 12:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Vyzz:

Shekau is your own role model grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 20, 2020
His ending is enough a message to his kids tongue

He who has ear,,,,let him hear

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by mogbolade39317: 2:30am On Sep 20, 2020
:and that is the celebrity responsibilities concept of IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by dlaw70(m): 4:37am On Sep 20, 2020
wetin e wan tell him children b4
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 20, 2020
ANAMBRA MAN......
no surprises at all.
Later you see them denigrating other IGBOs and Nigerians with Financial Efficacy and Potency.
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by Innoment: 4:54am On Sep 20, 2020
OLD NEWS. ARE YOU TRYING TO DIVERT THEIR ATTENTION FROM EDO ELECTION.
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by ruggedtimi(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2020
Chief snitcher....Baba eye clear
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by Golan007: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2020
I remember when some Ipob were trying to form #FreeEvans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by RosyIsBlessed: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Good
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by marshalcarter: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2020
I have no words to say to Evans either
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by Edyice: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Other criminals will follow soon grin

No peace for the wicked , killers, criminals and Thief... grin cheesy
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by HotPoundedYam(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2020
heendrix:
Aarise oh ye Igbos
God please forgive me for laughing at this grin
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by Mayng01(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Just like that! Say no to crime!!! It does not pay!!!
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by Jakumo(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2020
May I suggest, that in order to set a fine example to all other aspiring kidnappers in Nigeria and beyond, Mr. Evans' execution should be administered in a PUBLIC venue, such as was done in the days of yore, when convicted armed robbers used to be tied to stakes on the beach, and then ripped to pieces in a hail of machinegun fire, kindly delivered by sharp-shooter firing squads comprising battle-hardened soldiers who volunteered for the task.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3JvfEMwpF4&bpctr=1600593676

This special circumstance is merited in the case of Mr. Evans, due to the long track record of wanton murders and tortures that were perpetrated by the gang of Mr. Evans, on his direct orders.

To prolong the occasion for the benefit of onlookers, the firing squad could be instructed to take aim at non-lethal areas of the body in their opening salvos, so as to shatter his arms and legs, before finally applying the concluding coup-de-gras that would dramatically explode and fragment the criminal's bony cranium for the whole world so see via internet connectivity.

Thank you in advance for this consideration, Your Excellency President Buhari, and God breast Nigeria.
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by molbic(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2020
yarimo:
STUPID BOY YOUR MENTOR HEL -RUFAI HAVE WASTED MORE THAN 5000 THOUSAND SOULS IN SOUTHERN KADUNA THIS YEAR ONLY
Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
punisha:

We all know that on the right side of your brain, nothing is left and that on the left side of your brain nothing is right... Try proving us wrong for once pls.
Fvck, see casting. Lord this is the quote of the year. gringringrin

Re: Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say by Dreyton36: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnn

If he was an hausa man he would been freed
Some are given amnesty for killing and wiping off many families who did nothing to them .

I'm not saying what Evans did was wrong or I'm against his death judgement tho

But I've at least made my point clear base on Panama

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busted Thief / See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning / Notorious Ex-armed Robber Shina Rambo: How I Tormented Lagosians,police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.