Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide (96000 Views)

2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
What a wicked woman
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by wingmanIII: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Abagworo:

Igbos bear Nene but Ogonis also bear Nene.

Igbos don't bear any Nene.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
EVIL WITCH I HOPE YOU ARE SENTENCED TO DEATH.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by potent5(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
wingmanIII:
You heard them call her Nnenne which sounds like Nene. She will never spell her name as nene
So Mr Wiseman Sọlọmọn, you want to tell me what I heard and what I didn't, even when you were not there? Were ya nwayọ.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Purity79: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=profolaolu post=88789466]The heart of man (woman) is desperately wicked, who can know it.[/

I concur
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Mursz: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
sassysure:

Ouch.
Why did they change her name.
Hmm

I’m puzzled by that too, her real name is Fortune Stephens.... I wish this isn't true about her, i’m still trying to confirm the news from other sources.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by debbydee(f): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
It is well.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Purity79: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
pyyxxaro:
After God fear woman

Even devil de fear woman

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

100% truth
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Dpharisee: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
lekki1444:
well I sympathise with your situation and i hope you continue to stay on top of your game financially and you dont fall to a level where she feels she cant respect yyou anymore. such a woman will make your life a living hell if she gains tthe upper hand in the relationship.

You are right bro, the biggest fear of men with toxic wives is to ensure that they are financially stable knowing that they can't fall back to them.
That fear alone of what could happen if the woman is in control and them losing respect in their homes makes them to hustle harder and save more for rainy day cheesy

Like I said earlier, imagine that Abuja alone has 400k divorce cases lined up because of toxic partners (men & women) which was all over the news recently.
I know what my boss passed through when he was unexpectedly asked to go on redundancy, he didn't have savings because they were building their house.

His wife made life miserable for him for months he was jobless, turned the kids against him because she was the one footing the bills, I was always calling and encouraging him, sending him money (which he has now paid back) until he was recalled, today she is pretending to be a good wife. I reminded him to plan ahead and learn from his experience.

2 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Purity79: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
GOFRONT:
Majority of our politicians are Corrupt..
Majority of our women are brutal to their maids..
Majority of our Men are polygamous in Nature........

Argue with ya Keypads..

Most of our women are adulterous
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by karashita: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
potent5:
Kai, you see the madam smiling and beautiful, you will think she's not capable of evil.

Yes.Fine woman with a devilish mind.Little wonder they say looks could be deceptive.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Purity79: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dpharisee:

You are right bro, the biggest fear of men with toxic wives is to ensure that they are financially stable knowing that they can't fall back to them.
That fear alone of what could happen if the woman is in control and them losing respect in their homes makes them to hustle harder to stay afloat cheesy
Like I said earlier, imagine that Abuja alone has 400k divorce cases lined up which was all over the news recently.
I know what my boss passed through when he was unexpectedly asked to go on redundancy, he didn't have savings because they were building their house.

His wife made life miserable for him, turned the kids against him because she was the one footing the bills to the point I was always calling and encouraging him, sending him money (which he has now paid back) until he was recalled, today she is pretending to be a good wife. I reminded to plan ahead and learn from his experience.
Fear who no fear woman
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by lekki1444: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dpharisee:

That fear alone of what could happen if the woman is in control and them losing respect in their homes makes them to hustle harder and save more for rainy day cheesy

Like I said earlier, imagine that Abuja alone has 400k divorce cases lined up because of toxic partners (men & women) which was all over the news recently.

His wife made life miserable for him for months he was jobless, turned the kids against him because she was the one footing the bills, I was always calling and encouraging him, sending him money (which he has now paid back) until he was recalled, today she is pretending to be a good wife. I reminded to plan ahead and learn from his experience.
the mumu did not divorce her after he found his feet ? shocked grin grin
but yeah the fear of a toxic woman gaining the upper hand in a relationship is very real lmao. you havve to keep on striving. and when you feel like you cant strive anymore ? just run lmaooo. you will thank yourself later when you are in your bachelor pad and totally at peace.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Chizman042: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Some people are wicked, extremely wicked,shockingly evil. Someone child u just waste like that because of indoomy
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Salem92: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Such evil behind the beauty. May she rot in jail.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Dpharisee: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
lekki1444:
the mumu did not divorce her after he found his feet ? shocked grin grin
but yeah the fear of a toxic woman gaining the upper hand in a relationship is very real lmao. you havve to keep on striving. and when you feel like you cant strive anymore ? just run lmaooo. you will thank yourself later when you are in your bachelor pad and totally at peace.
grin grin grin you have to keep striving and when you feel like you can't strive no more you flee, that is if you have not been drained of the energy to run cheesy.

The reality is that there are women with tough heart, whom inflicting pain on orders doesn't mean anything to them.

If your wife mistreats your maid in your front, that's how she will treat you as the husband if you are down financially, men should take note and be prepared. That's your real wife there if hard times come and not the one that calls you darling in the bedroom because you foot most of the bills.

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by pacespot(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bilabong:
Women are evil... Now the husband will also be prosecuted because of wiffy...

Rip to the dead.

Who told you the husband was innocent, most Nigerians with small change treat people from humbled background like trash.

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by LeanonGOD(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Somepeople hire house helps just for status sake. Secondly, many are just born LAZY.
Amotolongbo:
It is not a must to have a house maid if one doesn’t have the fanancial capacity to service her salary.

If what a house maid does is that very easy, the wife should have opt doing all the house chores instead of employing a house maid.

They employed a house maid and had to start disagreements on salary and arrears which have always been negotiated and settled even before bringing in the maid.

The way some families treat their maids most times doesn’t always make one to have sympathy for the children of the families.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Wasky101: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Gwagone:
wicked fuxking rich people. let them also die in jail
Rich as in how Can't you see their room looking like a market Square?
Rich people are not wicked scratch that off your mind. Man is innately wicked rich or poor.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by lekki1444: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dpharisee:

grin grin grin you have to keep striving and when you feel like you can't strive no more you flee, that is if you have not been drained of the energy to run cheesy.

The reality is that there are women with tough heart, whom inflicting pain on orders doesn't mean anything to them.

If your wife mistreats your maid in your front, that's how she will treat you as the husband if you are down financially, men should take note and be prepared. That's your real wife there if hard times come and not the one that calls you darling in the bedroom because you foot most of the bills.
hmmm my brother you have talk the matter finish with the bolded. and to your other point, the reality is that almost all nigerian women ( excluding fulani because those ones are bound to a higher power that they respect which is their God and mohammed PBUH and so they are always civilised even if their men are broke ) and so me i like naija women but i like and admire them from afar. i dont have the time or stamina or patience for a nigerian woman. i just dont. life is too short to be having drama all the time. i just cant do it. the whole marriage thing is overrated anyway. but these are just my own personal opinions grin grin
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Bilabong(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
ChoCho54:
Muslim not dey drink beer? Like seriously?

Well I'm a staunch one and you are already looking at one drinking beer!!

But because you were not loved by your mum and sisters, you still won't agree that Muslims drink beer even with evidence..

Ok so long then!

Olodo have I not told u to move?
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by nsiba: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Tiheanacho:

You are an idiot.

And you the Chief of all idiots
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by sylve11: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sad one. sad cool
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by mytym(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
This life ehn. A lot of people have died during this lockdown not from the virus itself but from restrictions and inhibitions that Covid-19 has brought.

Poor girl would have ran if there's no lockdown.

The woman is wicked and dumb, heartless but foolish.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by ChoCho54(f): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
sassysure:

Nene is never a short form of these.

Nene is not a name in igbo at all. Look is nee anya or lee anya.

Nnemdi e.g. is my mother dey. All the nne u see there means mother.
Has nothing to do with "look".
U can say nenebe- look at.
But nene. It's more of leelee
Lelee is used by mostly Imo and Abia. Others use Nene.

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by ChoCho54(f): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bilabong:

Olodo have I not told u to move?
Tor..

Allah be pressed!

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by ChoCho54(f): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

Dear, you just wrote in the nonsense.
Nene is not an Igbo name. You are trying too hard to link it to those names u wrote up there. Your assumptions is playing tricks on you.
Well, my aunt is Nene and my friend in uni is Nene too and both are from Abia. I am from owerri myself and I am only correcting a wrong assumption

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
ChoCho54:
Lelee is used by mostly Imo and Abia. Others use Nene.
Listen, that name is in my family. Anambra. Nowhere have I seen or heard anybody call nnenne nene.

U can't even write that on any official document as it's a different name all together.
Do that and what happened to the apc guy in bayelsa will happen to u

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by bigiyaro(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Gwagone:
wicked fuxking rich people. let them also die in jail
they won't die in any jail o, no be naija police again?
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by bigiyaro(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:

Are you aware nene is an idoma name? The madam is from Benue too
pls what's the meaning of Nene?
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Gwagone: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
they won't die in any jail o, no be naija police again?
NPF wey sabi work ironically
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by elchapoo: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Her tongue is showing that she died by hanging but her hands is showing a different thing because her hands should have been straight down immediately after she died.
How can someone die by hanging when her legs is laying on the ground.
How come the room was scattered as if she had a fight with someone before she died or was her ghost responsible for scattering the room.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl In Opolo, Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.