Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide (96007 Views)

2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Nuzo1(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:

Are you aware nene is an idoma name? The madam is from Benue too

You may be right or wrong about where she comes from, but the truth is that some men or women from all tribes and races are capable of this heinous crime.

Her intention may not have been to kill her, but i will be happy to see her severely punished for trying to frame somebody up even in death.

12 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by kolotar: 7:29am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Women? Is your mom evil?

Some of you tend not to know the implications of the things you write.
[/s]
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Deepfeel(m): 7:31am On Apr 24, 2020
Nuzo1:

You may be right that she is Idoma. But the truth is that some men or women from all tribes and races are capable of this heinous crime.

Her intention may not have been to kill her, but i will be happy to see her severely punished for trying to frame somebody up even in death.

Yeah people with hot temper most times find it hard to control themselves when discipline children, am disappointed in the husband for not stopping her

5 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Corrinthians(m): 7:42am On Apr 24, 2020
F117nighthawk:

What implication, he is absolutely right, who brought sin and wickedness into the world during creation? James hardly chase says in his novel, WOMEN ARE FUNNY ANIMALS, YOU NEVER KNOW WITH WOMEN
Were you given birth to by a woman? Do you have sisters? If your answer to these is YES, I ask you, ARE THEY WICKED AND FUNNY ANIMALS?

A YES or NO answer would suffice.

3 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Nuzo1(m): 7:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:

Yeah people with hot temper most times find it hard to control themselves when discipline children, am disappointed in the husband for not stopping her

You are right sir.

I was somehow bullied in secondary school. Because of that, I went into martial art and could fight and beat up most people. Fortunately, the martial art taught me how to develop cold feet when my life is not in danger. In other words, a little boy could slap me now and my reaction would be to quickly walk away.

People should learn to restrain themselves from verbal and physical abuse. People are barely living.

16 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by nazablossom(f): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Amature cover up.

If you don't have it in you to treat another woman's child as yours, don't take her in. Do your chores and raising of kids yourself.
What a wicked woman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2020
LADIES and wickedness towards their fellow Ladies

4 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by ednut1(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Some women are just too evil. Even children of relatives they would abuse.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by seborrhic: 7:49am On Apr 24, 2020
daddytime:
A mere look at the picture evidence through a forensic eye will tell you that the victim had been dead before being moved to stage the hanging scene.

Just take a good look at the body posture, it shows a body that had undergone rigor mortis.

Evil woman.

Na these kind people you go see for front of church dey raise their evil hands up with tears flowing down their cheeks while bellowing " ride on pastor, give it to me", while their hearts are as dark as tar and cold as a morgue.
She was discovered in the morning,so she definitely must have died some hours before.
As unfortunate as the death sounds,there is the possibility that the maid in her mind wanted to put the woman in trouble for likely maltreatment while she was alive and knew her death in her house would serve that purpose.
I believe it was a suicide done in adolescent vengeful spite.
But the family too will suffer the consequences of hiring a maid they seemed ill equipped to handle properly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 24, 2020
pyyxxaro:
After God fear woman

Even devil de fear woman

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
oga better shut up. Who's the world first muderer? Cain he's a man.

From Genesis to revelation all the killings was committed by men.

Hitler, Stalin and those terrorists rulers and warlords are men.

After men fear God

5 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by verifiablefacts: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:
Hmmm wicked idoma woman
is she idoma?
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:
Hmmm wicked idoma woman

Stop your nonsense oga. What research did you do to conclude she is Idoma? Just open mouth to accuse others casually with no proof whatsoever.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/main/igbo-woman-beats-her-19-year-old-house-help-to-death?news_id=91d3ebef84e6b09718b46a20a87cc596&news_entry_id=s702227a2200423en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=DETAIL_EXPLORE_7c3a96ae-d166-4283-8108-55241f23f759&from=search

Igbo Woman Beats Her 19 Year Old House To Death.

Things are happening people.

A 19 year old lady by name Joy Adole, a native of Onyohu, Ochodu-Ukpa in Oju Local Government Area was beaten to death by her mistress, Mrs. Nene Fortune Stephens. Although her madam claimed that her late house help, Joy committed suicide.

According to her relatives, Joy started living with this Igbo couple, Mr and Mrs. Stephens, since January this year. The whole problem started on the 10th month of April when late Joy demanded for her 3 months salary. Her madam bluntly refused and this caused a strain in their relationship.

According to the brother of the deceased, John Adole, he said that late Joy's madam, while the Lockdown was (already in force), called Blessing( who brought Joy for her) and complained that the girl was very stubborn and that she should come and pick her. Blessing said that she couldn't move because of the lockdown and that after the lockdown she would pick her.

After so many day, Mrs. Stephen complained about late Joy and she even said that she beat the hell out of the girl but Blessing kept reassuring her that after the Lockdown, she would come pick her.

On the 20th of April being Monday, the madam's husband called Blessing in the morning to request for any contact details of late Joy. It was when the madam requested for Late Joy's BVN that Blessing became so uncomfortable and requested to speak with Joy. Alas she's already dead.

It was also reported that before her death, she tried to run out of the house but couldn't because of the lockdown. They also reported that the madam accused her of stealing her money and indomie which led to series of beating that caused her death. The suicide scene was just a camouflage.

The matter has been transferred to Lagos State CID, Panti, Yaba.

7 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by innytee: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:
Hmmm wicked idoma woman
Mind you she is not an idoma woman, Nene is not an idoma name.

2 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Lawdis(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2020
.......ah!!! what a wicked couple
RIP to the dead

...but chai see wasted puna

it's not good..ooo and there is god....o
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Deepfeel(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2020
innytee:

Nene is an idoma name , just like Ene

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by F117nighthawk: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Corrinthians:
Were you given birth to by a woman? Do you have sisters? If your answer to these is YES, I ask you, ARE THEY WICKED AND FUNNY ANIMALS?

A YES or NO answer would suffice.
I have sisters for your information, 5 sisters for a fact, women are women you all are the same

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Coldie(m): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2020
Gwagone:
wicked fuxking rich people. let them also die in jail
How u take know say them rich.

Rich people way get that kind dirty house

9 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Deepfeel(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Coldie(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2020
D girls relatives need to be arrested. They knew about the acrimony between the girl and the madam and kept her there to suffer as far as they keep receiving money.

7 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Eniolakiite(f): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2020
This is unfortunate and sad.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Deepfeel(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2020
innytee:

Nene is an idoma name, idoma is similar to Igbo

Nene, omenka , Ene , oche are all idoma names

5 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Coldie(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2020
potent5:

Read it again and correct yasef.
Correct him let's know

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by realstars: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2020
What A Wicked World.

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2020
How can so much wickedness come from one person. They should hang her too. An eye for an eye. This is the I ly way people will stop unnecessary wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:
Shut up Nene is idoma

You should shut up. At least I showed a report and a link. What do you have other than dem sey, dem sey?
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by MJBOLT: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2020
he deserves it,he is foolish

Bilabong:
Women are evil... Now the husband will also be prosecuted because of wiffy...

Rip to the dead.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Susu888(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Women are the most cunning creatures on the planet.

lipsrsealed just look at her picture , you would think she's a good person with a good heart... indeed looks are deceiving.

Marriage is always going to be one heck of a task for men because with women you can't tell from their looks as with men. Women could have stone cold hearts and still look pretty as a butterfly.

Guyz : Never judge a book by its cover!

8 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Corrinthians(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2020
F117nighthawk:

I have sisters for your information, 5 sisters for a fact, women are women you all are the same
Meaning youre telling the world YOUR MOM and SISTERS are what the Nairalander and YOURSELF said they are, right?

I am shocked anyone would say this about a woman that held them in her womb for Nine months, nursed and suckled them until they took their first steps.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl In Opolo, Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.