Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,022 members, 7,866,865 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid (2558 Views)

Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) / Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash / Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by Nairalandmonika: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
garetz:

He wasn't suggesting anything, he was just talking about what Under Secretary for Science and Technology at the Department of Homeland Security, Bill Bryan had noted earlier that in their studies observations were made about how the virus reacts to certain things including UV light and various chemicals. Trump was just saying from their studies, if it was possible to make an injection out of certain chemicals or UV light then it could be effective because their studies showed the virus reacted negatively to them.

This is the full transcript of the press conference including Bill Bryan's comments,
https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-coronavirus-press-conference-transcript-april-23

that's if you can read because I know that liberals are lazy readers and that's why you are easily bamboozled by sensational headlines. You better take your time to read the full transcript or watch the full video of the press conference and may thunder fire you too if you dare tell me that it's too long for you to read
I have watch the full video, you obviously don't watch Trump press conference, that's how Trump talks, Trump wasn't asking a question, he was suggesting. Let's even agree he was asking a question, is that not a stupid question from the president of the United States.
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by wirinet(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
garetz:

He wasn't suggesting anything, he was just talking about what Under Secretary for Science and Technology at the Department of Homeland Security, Bill Bryan had noted earlier that in their studies observations were made about how the virus reacts to certain things including UV light and various chemicals. Trump was just saying from their studies, if it was possible to make an injection out of certain chemicals or UV light then it could be effective because their studies showed the virus reacted negatively to them.

This is the full transcript of the press conference including Bill Bryan's comments,
https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-coronavirus-press-conference-transcript-april-23

that's if you can read because I know that liberals are lazy readers and that's why you are easily bamboozled by sensational headlines. You better take your time to read the full transcript or watch the full video of the press conference and may thunder fire you too if you dare tell me that it's too long for you to read

This is the quote the controversial part of the transcript;

Donald Trump: (29:46)
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

So where is the part CNN faked or misconstrued?

I am sure you cannot the the parts I redded.
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by garetz: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I have watch the full video, you obviously don't watch Trump press conference, that's how Trump talks, Trump wasn't asking a question, he was suggesting. Let's even agree he was asking a question, is that not a stupid question from the president of the United States.
Lol, you are telling a Trump supporter that he doesn't watch Trump's press conferences and he doesn't know how Trump talks? If I don't watch his full press conferences, then how did I know that the version that is been shared by the fake news media was misleading and deliberately cropped to leave out the context in which he was speaking?
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by garetz: 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
wirinet:

They are deliberately trying to make it look as if it was Trump's suggestion to use those as Chloroquine treatment when he was simply referring to what other experts said they observed in their studies. You can't see the big difference here? He even went on to ask Dr. Birx if she had heard of those studies so from where did they get the headline that Trump suggests injecting people with disinfectants?
And you can see clearly from the statement that Trump was saying what he told the experts when they told him about the studies. You can see him clearly saying
"And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? " And "so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." So where did he suggest injecting people with disinfectants?
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by Nairalandmonika: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
garetz:

Lol, you are telling a Trump supporter that he doesn't watch Trump's press conferences and he doesn't know how Trump talks? If I don't watch his full press conferences, then how did I know that the version that is been shared by the fake news media was misleading and deliberately cropped to leave out the context in which he was speaking?
Did Trump said disinfectant should be injected in people or not?
I don't even know why I am arguing with you.
If u follow Trump press conference and u still think he's normal then there's something wrong with you.
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by socialmediaman: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
garetz:

He was referring to what Under Secretary for Science and Technology at the Department of Homeland Security, Bill Bryan had noted earlier that in their studies observations were made about how the virus reacts to certain things including UV light and various chemicals. Trump was just saying from their studies, if it was possible to make an injection out of certain chemicals or UV light then it could be effective because their studies showed the virus reacted negatively to them.

Attached is a paragraph from the link you sent. Does that look like the task force was suggesting injecting people with chemicals and UV or Trump was suggesting?

We’re all aware that chemicals kill the virus, that’s no news, that’s why we’re using hand Sanitizers and disinfectant wipes... what was preposterous was that the president himself was suggesting something that has no scientific backing whatsoever

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by Nairalandmonika: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
wirinet:

That guys seems brainwashed
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by garetz: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Did Trump said disinfectant should be injected in people or not?
I don't even know why I am arguing with you.
If u follow Trump press conference and u still think he's normal then there's something wrong with you.
He didn't say anyone should be injected with disinfectants and if you still believe all the rubbish you're been fed by the fake news media then there's something wrong with you.
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by garetz: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

That guys seems brainwashed
You're the one who is being brainwashed with fake news
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by garetz: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
socialmediaman:

Attached is a paragraph from the link you sent. Does that look like the task force was suggesting injecting people with chemicals and UV or Trump was suggesting?

We’re all aware that chemicals kill the virus, that’s no news, that’s why we’re using hand Sanitizers and disinfectant wipes... what was preposterous was that the president himself was suggesting something that has no scientific backing whatsoever
He asked the experts if it was possible so Is that enough reason for you all to start spreading fake news that he suggested people should be injected with disinfectants? Do you not see the difference between someone asking if it's possible to make an injection from something and the fake news headlines that says he said people should be injected with disinfectants?
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by Zuorom: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
socialmediaman:

So in your English, Trump asked about an injection means the same thing as Trump suggests injecting people with it?

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by wirinet(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
garetz:

They are deliberately trying to make it look as if it was Trump's suggestion to use those as Chloroquine treatment when he was simply referring to what other experts said they observed in their studies. You can't see the big difference here? He even went on to ask Dr. Birx if she had heard of those studies so from where did they get the headline that Trump suggests injecting people with disinfectants?
And you can see clearly from the statement that Trump was saying what he told the experts when they told him about the studies. You can see him clearly saying
"And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? " And "so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." So where did he suggest injecting people with disinfectants?

Which doctor or even sane human would suggest you inject disinfectant into the body of a living thing not just humans to cure any infection? Your lord and master just just heard that bleach kills viruses and other germs, and immediately suggested that people should start injecting bleach. What are disinfectant used for if not for killing germs on surfaces. Disinfectants had been used for in hospitals for centuries, no one was crazy enough to suggest people drink or inject it. ( well, until stable genius came along ).

The one that got me laughing until my children started asking questions was this;

So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light

See Trump's light therapy below

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by garetz: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
wirinet:

Which doctor or even sane human would suggest you inject disinfectant into the body of a living thing not just humans to cure any infection? Your lord and master just just heard that bleach kills viruses and other germs, and immediately suggested that people should start injecting bleach. What are disinfectant used for if not for killing germs on surfaces. Disinfectants had been used for in hospitals for centuries, no one was crazy enough to suggest people drink or inject it. ( well, until stable genius came along ).

The one that got me laughing until my children started asking questions was this;

So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light

See Trump's light therapy below
That's it!! no doctor suggested injecting people with disinfectants neither did Trump!! It's your fake news media that is misleading you liberals with bullshit!! Trump is not a medical expert so he was asking the experts if this was possible. He clearly says it's up to them and the medical doctors to check that out. Asking your experts about the possibility of something is not the same as telling them to do it.
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by WaleGab: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
waledeji:
You are doing a great job,
it's not an easy task defending 2morons all the time cheesy wink cheesy
Trump and Kanu cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by ThinkFreely: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hating Buhari and liking Trump should be mutually exclusive unless you set double standards.
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by wirinet(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
garetz:

That's it!! no doctor suggested injecting people with disinfectants neither did Trump!! It's your fake news media that is misleading you liberals with bullshit!! Trump is not a medical expert so he was asking the experts if this was possible. He clearly says it's up to them and the medical doctors to check that out. Asking your experts about the possibility of something is not the same as telling them to do it.

You mean to tell me that Trump is not a medical expert? A trump that is heading the daily medical briefings on the coronavirus virus and has prescribed the miracle drug hydroxychloroquine for the cure of the virus? That's hard to believe.

You guys are more slippery than a snake swimming in engine oil. When Trump started promoting the miracle drug hydroxychloroquine, you defended the drug as if your life depended on it, saying Trump could not have prescribed the drug without expert advice. Now, that Trump has suggested injecting hypo bleach as the new miracle cure, you now change mouth, that no doctor suggested it, and that he was just suggesting that doctors check it out.

Even trump himself has said he was only being sarcastic and did not really mean doctors should test injecting bleach into the human body.
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by socialmediaman: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Zuorom:

So in your English, Trump asked about an injection means the same thing as Trump suggests injecting people with it?

Can you please be quiet? Is that a suggestion or question? You have your answer
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by socialmediaman: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
garetz:

He asked the experts if it was possible so Is that enough reason for you all to start spreading fake news that he suggested people should be injected with disinfectants? Do you not see the difference between someone asking if it's possible to make an injection from something and the fake news headlines that says he said people should be injected with disinfectants?

Can you please be quiet? Is that a suggestion or a question? You have your answer
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by garetz: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
socialmediaman:

Can you please be quiet? Is that a suggestion or a question? You have your answer
You're the one that should shut the hell up!! Maybe you went to school under the mango tree that's why you don't know you ask questions, you don't ask suggestions. You saw the word asked and you're still asking me if it's a question or suggestion. All these illiterate liberals sef. Mtcheew
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by garetz: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
wirinet:

You mean to tell me that Trump is not a medical expert? A trump that is heading the daily medical briefings on the coronavirus virus and has prescribed the miracle drug hydroxychloroquine for the cure of the virus? That's hard to believe.

You guys are more slippery than a snake swimming in engine oil. When Trump started promoting the miracle drug hydroxychloroquine, you defended the drug as if your life depended on it, saying Trump could not have prescribed the drug without expert advice. Now, that Trump has suggested injecting hypo bleach as the new miracle cure, you now change mouth, that no doctor suggested it, and that he was just suggesting that doctors check it out.

Even trump himself has said he was only being sarcastic and did not really mean doctors should test injecting bleach into the human body.

Trump is not a medical expert and that's why he always references the work of other medical experts when talking. He doesn't say "by my own research", and Trump has never suggested hypo bleach as cure, that is another liberal fake news, I don't need to change mouth over anything because it didn't happen.
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by socialmediaman: 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
garetz:

You're the one that should shut the hell up!! Maybe you went to school under the mango tree that's why you don't know you ask questions, you don't ask suggestions. You saw the word asked and you're still asking me if it's a question or suggestion. All these illiterate liberals sef. Mtcheew

LOL I asked you a question and you went off! I wanted to show you how a question could be a suggestion at the same time. The question I asked was a question, but it was also suggesting that you be quiet. See what I mean? Some questions are suggestive, that’s the point! Hope you learned something new.
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by garetz: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
socialmediaman:

LOL I asked you a question and you went off! I wanted to show you how a question could be a suggestion at the same time. The question I asked was a question, but it was also suggesting that you be quiet. See what I mean? Some questions are suggestive, that’s the point! Hope you learned something new.
I know all about rhetorical questions. Sorry I misunderstood your post.
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by Antichristus: 2:42am On Apr 25, 2020
gassbee:
Dis guy is gonna be sent packing come November

No he won't. Most of his supporters are uneducated fools. Remember thain Nevada in 2026 Trump us in record fir saying "I love the poorly educated." That's the people who will keep him in power. Imagine the death toll in New York, and how in spite of that some are protesting the lockdown because they want to go back to their peanut paying jobs. My thoughts allow them so they can get infected and killed untimely by Coronavirus. This world can cope without those imbeciles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Arizona Forensic Audit Found Over 17,000 Duplicates Of Votes. / Ex-Italian PM Berlusconi Jailed For 4years For Tax Evasion! / U.S. Forces Were Training The Guinean Soldiers Who Took Off To Stage A Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.