Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) (7450 Views)

Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) / Nigerian Man Get Fired From His UK Job For Posting He Kills Cat In Nigeria (Vid) / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by sotherefore: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2020
I bought this Nigerian trap in the market about 5 month ago but I don't normally used it because my work don't give me enough time and beside all bushes around us has been clear for planting...three days ago I was tidying up a store house i come see the trap after i have forgotten it...i say ok since lockdown no allowed me go work again i say make i go set the trap ...i started on wednesday but i no catch anything ..yesterday evening I say make I go set am for one big bush around us......this morning i come say make i go see wether d trap don catch animal...as I go i no see d trap again for were I kept it...I was I bit nervous and I didn't know what to do.. since I don tie rope for the trap go tie am for tree i say make I follow the rope I come turn to the other side...to my greatest surprised Na so I come see big local black cat inside de relax de look at me in a serious strange way as if e go attacked me ..fear cover all over my body...na so I come de move backwards small small I start to dey run I say make I go call one of my neighbour that is good in something like that mak e come help me but the man no dey for house.....since then i no go that place again .......am just thinking of setting the animal free but people say make I no go near, that cat in such condition are dangerous......what do you think I should do ?.....the cat is still alive as d trap catch the hand.....how do I let the cat go ?

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by ShenTeh(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2020
sotherefore:
I bought this Nigerian trap in the market about 5 month ago but I don't normally used it because my work don't give me enough time and beside all bushes around us has been clear for planting...three days ago I was tidying up a store house i come see the trap after i have forgotten it...i say ok since lockdown no allowed me go work again i say make i go set the trap ...i started on wednesday but i no catch anything ..yesterday evening I say make I go set am for one big bush around us......this morning i come say make i go see wether d trap don catch animal...as I go i no see d trap again for were I kept it...I was I bit nervous and I didn't know what to do.. since I don tie rope for the trap go tie am for tree i say make I follow the rope I come turn to the other side...to my greatest surprised Na so I come see big local black cat inside de relax de look at me in a serious strange way as if e go attacked me ..fear cover all over my body...na so I come de move backwards small small I start to dey run I say make I go call one of my neighbour that is good in something like that mak e come help me but the man no dey for house.....since then i no go that place again .......am just thinking of setting the animal free but people say make I no go near, that cat in such condition are dangerous......what do you think I should do ?.....the cat is still alive as d trap catch the hand...

And you no take pinkture.
Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by Drince: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2020
No picture ni? How do you want us to help when we can't see anything.. I have done a mental picture of everything you typed but it's not working

Modified: The cat isn't big like that, but the only option i have is that firstly you'll have to do it yourself, i can't do any thing from here, so you'll have to follow every step i give you...

I have no idea, go and sort this one out yourself
Uncle hunter grin dont kill it

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by sotherefore: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Drince:
No picture ni? How do you want us to help when we can't see anything.. I have done a mental picture of everything you typed but it's not working
....let me try go take picture...am coming.
Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2020
whick type of help....

cause the only help I can render now is ...

the help of Eating it grin grin grin with better pepper soup for this lockdown wey my food don finish...

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Go and take the picture and come back

1 Like

Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by daddytime(m): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Lol

My guy jam him mate for trap him take off.

15 Likes

Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by JasonJidenna(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2020
Bush meat for the family.

Make merry oh brave hunter, the gods has finally smiled on you.

Drink I say, for there's enough protein and calcium in cat meat.

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by sotherefore: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Drince:

Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by sotherefore: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2020
debola33:
Go and take the picture and come backi
the pics is here
Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by sotherefore: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2020
ShenTeh:

And you no take pinkture.
...the pics is here
Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by TCRC: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Lala Is This one allowed

1 Like

Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by donbachi(m): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2020
abeg no let am escape,i dey come..wia i go meet u.wetin i go buy if i dey come?u get scent leaf and fresh pepper?inshot no worry,i dey road.

11 Likes

Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by ShenTeh(m): 9:07am On Apr 24, 2020
sotherefore:
the pics is here

Make up your mind: Do you want to free it or kill it? To free it, get a sack, cover it and try to unlatch the trap working with your senses (I expect the sack to cover part of the trap too, so you may need to be groping to get that done.

To kill, get a baton, a rod, plank or wood for smashing. One good strike to the head should put it out of its misery.

My advise: Let the cat go.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by Azmanaty: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Why is the cat hiding the face?
Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by Asquare84(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2020
Pepper soup straight to the pot with one big matchet blow on his head
Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by DrSam4(m): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Gather Men
Attack with long wooden spear.
Kill & share or sell.
The Civet can attack o

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by Thelucifer666(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Use a bag to cover the cats head to avoid being bitten.
If you have any gloves then wear them cuz it will use to crawls against you then remove the trap.
Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by Unrated900(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2020
Let the cat go
It’s your village cat

1 Like

Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by pocohantas(f): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2020
What does the face look like?

Is it a domestic cat that we all know or something you think is a (local) cat? grin

Maybe a civet.

I will suggest you get any breathable fabric- even if na hair net or your mama lace blouse. Attach it to a stick and throw it over its head. Someone should pull in another direction while you unlatch your evil trap.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by bkool7(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2020
You must eat it.

It's bush meat, since you caught it in the bush

16 Likes

Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2020
Put the cat out of it's misery or let it go. This is cruelty.
Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by Onnasucs1(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2020
Drince:

Modified: The cat isn't big like that, but the only option i have is that firstly you'll have to do it yourself, i can't do any thing from here, so you'll have to follow every step i give you...

I have no idea, go and sort this one out yourself
Uncle hunter grin dont kill it
cheesy you funny walahi
Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by emperorshaokahn(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
ah,thats an amotekun o.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by TheTourist: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
See big cat oh. Just kill am take chop. I heard their meat dey sweet grin
Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by nnamdiosu(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
pocohantas:
What does the face look like?

Is it a domestic cat that we all know or something you think is a (local) cat? grin

Maybe a civet.

I will suggest you get any breathable fabric- even if na hair net or your mama lace blouse. Attach it to a stick and throw it over its head. Someone should pull in another direction while you unlatch your evil trap.

Lol @ evil trap smiley
Hi poco smiley
Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by Sommydisaster(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin

Maybe with the front picture, we can know what your trap got

It's looking like a Civet tho, but it's not as big as it

You can sell it off and use the money & hold your side

1 Like

Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by Lanretoye(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Help u to do what now?
Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by pocohantas(f): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Lol @ evil trap smiley
Hi poco smiley

It is evil na. I don’t know what OP aimed to catch. Hello...
Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by sotherefore: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
TheTourist:
See big cat oh. Just kill am take chop. I heard theirma meat dey sweet grin
you never chop am before na...make I keep am for you.
Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by SKhanmi: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hunter that is afraid of the huntedundecided Either dispatch it with a 2 by 2 or find a way to release it jare. Ordinary cat? You didn't prosecute innocent animals as a child?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) by rowland545(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
I hate cats a lot...one day always come cry for my window....d day I saw it in d afternoon e no even fear me upon say I do like say I wan carry stick....d guy no gree run e just day look nah me come run grin

I will suggest u gather heavy stones....then rain the missiles on that mother fvcker like d Iran's did on American troops

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met A Cultist Who Shot A Fellow Student Dead In ESUT In A Shopping Mall In UK / SCAM!!! Access Bank Scam Alert Email! / Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.