Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) (4465 Views)

INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 / VIDEO- See What These Lagos Yahoo Boys Did To This Oyinbo / There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by youngsum(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
It happened on the 29 of may exactly one month today. actually I don't know who did it and how they got my bank details but suddenly I received an alert that the transactions has just occurred in my account. immediately I checked I saw 1500 transactions via POS but it seems like they fund betting account what surprised me is that only 15naira left in the account before the incident but immediately after that fraudulent transactions my balance became negative minus -10.75

After about two weeks I decided to transfer sth in the account and see what will happen, well I then transfer 100naira from my opay to the affected account. lol and behold! piyam! it gone my balance still remain negative but this time minus -18.25

death to all scammers they took all the little money I saved render hopeless and broke

please is there anyone who experienced this and how can I resolve this

mynd44
nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by Danielomisco(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
Did you safe you details on your betting account site

1 Like

Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by lordchiz(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
What bank is that?
Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by Diego35M: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
youngsum:
It happened on the 29 of may exactly one month today. actually I don't know who did it and how they got my bank details but suddenly I received an alert that the transactions has just occurred in my account. immediately I checked I saw 1500 transactions via POS but it seems like they fund betting account what surprised me is that only 15naira left in the account before the incident but immediately after that fraudulent transactions my balance became negative minus -10.75

After about two weeks I decided to transfer sth in the account and see what will happen, well I then transfer 100naira from my opay to the affected account. lol and behold! piyam! it gone my balance still remain negative but this time minus -18.25

Go & change your atm friend.
Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by erniok(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
youngsum:

You are here asking questions when you should have gone to your bank for a reasonable explanation.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by eteebanky1: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Block your debit card and you'll be fine

They already link your card with a betting account, culprit might be someone close to you

Death to all scammers

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by Sucre6: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
eteebanky1:
Block your debit card and you'll be fine

They already link your card with a betting account, culprit might be someone close to you

Death to all scammers

The scammer fit be him siblings self, before anyone could do this, it requires your ATM card or rather ATM details

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by youngsum(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
Diego35M:

Go & change your atm friend.
you don't understand, it was the account that was compromised not atm
Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by youngsum(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Sucre6:

The scammer fit be him siblings self, before anyone could do this, it requires your ATM card or rather ATM details
i am suspecting someone i gave my account number run me Street

1 Like

Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by youngsum(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
lordchiz:
What bank is that?
Gtbank
Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by youngsum(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
Danielomisco:
Did you safe you details on your betting account site
yes but I closed the account long ago

1 Like

Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by Nemesis0147(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
youngsum:
you don't understand, it was the account that was compromised not atm
oga visit your bank!

3 Likes

Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by Sucre6: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
youngsum:
i am suspecting someone i gave my account number run me Street

Someone can't do nothing with your account number unless they havee your debit card details or BVN

6 Likes

Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by Reelmii: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
undecided
Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by Starboytwo(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Mehn, Ion know nothin bro, I’m just here chilling cool

I pray you get your money tho.
Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by wisdomkid: 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
I was literally scared coming here, thank God. Please change your ATM card, and if you have Online banking access, change the password too. Ensure to change your email password too.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by pek(m): 4:32am On Jun 30, 2023
Danielomisco:
Did you safe save you details on your betting account site
Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by finallybusy: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2023
This is just like Nairalanders in the health section always shifting the goalpost when told to visit a medical practitioner.

Oga, go to your bank.
Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by Creamypie(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
youngsum:

death to all scammers they took all the little money I saved render hopeless and broke

mynd44
nlfpmod
no ever p
Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by Creamypie(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
youngsum:

mynd44
nlfpmod
no ever pay money into that account oh. They are waiting for money to enter. its even linked with a different cell number, so it receives alerts when money enters it. Don't pit faith in d efforts of your bank at stopping it. They may even be involved in a way. Jejely open a different account with another bank, and for now, don't link it with ATM
Re: Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) by youngsum(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
Creamypie:
no ever pay money into that account oh. They are waiting for money to enter. its even linked with a different cell number, so it receives alerts when money enters it. Don't pit faith in d efforts of your bank at stopping it. They may even be involved in a way. Jejely open a different account with another bank, and for now, don't link it with ATM
you are right sir thanks, that's y I tried transferd 100 to the affected account which of course exactly that's what happened the money disappeared.

I am also thinking of stop using the account at all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BIZARRE! Okada Rider Parked On The Road And Died Sitting Up In Ogun / Lady Who Jumped Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice From Couple Stripped Nak.ed. / How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.