Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Sad!!! President Buhari Loses In-law To Fire Outbreak - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Sad!!! President Buhari Loses In-law To Fire Outbreak (349 Views)

Benue Family Rejects Coffin Man Brought For In-Law's Burial / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad!!! President Buhari Loses In-law To Fire Outbreak by marviebeacon: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2020
- The father of Ali Modu Sheriff, a former governor of Borno state is dead

- The septuagenarian died in his Maiduguri home after a fire outbreak

- The deceased is an in-law to President Muhammadu Buhari

The Galadima of Dikwa and father of former governor of Borno state and national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Modu Sheriff, has died in his Maiduguri home. A witness told Daily Sun that the septuagenarian father of Sheriff was trapped in his house as fire gutted a part of the building in the early hours of Thursday, April 23.
“I heard shout and calls for help at about 3am and came out. I saw some people rushing to the house already on fire. Smoke was coming out of the house. I joined them as some people tried to break the window to bring out baba and others out,” he said.
https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/04/sad-president-buhari-loses-in-law-to.html?m=1
Re: Sad!!! President Buhari Loses In-law To Fire Outbreak by crispus09(m): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2020
This death should stop beating around the bush and go straight to the point

(1) (Reply)

Get A Saxophonist to surprise your loved ones (birthday,proposal,.e.tc) / International Bilateral Economic Forum / Meet The Ladies Of #bbnaija Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.