Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished (45877 Views)

Nigerian Olympics Team By "Merit" Yet No Medal Since 1996 / UEFA Confirms Punishment For Super League Clubs As Three Hold Out / "Europa League 2" - UEFA Confirms Introduction Of New Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by jayson87: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2020
PSG will be champions if places is decided by merit
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by molbic(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2020
what about the team that is hoping to qualify through winning Europa league

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by babington91(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Chidexter:
Merit List? This one don turn to University Admission
VC lost

1 Like

Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by gurunlocker: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2020
EPL should just give Liverpool the league, I don't care about other things.... They deserve it, only pained rival team won't agree.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Tocynone(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2020
It can never be fair. The fact remains "Anything is possible in football" if concluded
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Sorry man u,arsenal and totenham.Up leceister.But wait first what would now happen to Manchester city's ban.
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Farki: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2020
As long as Manchester City is still banned I am alright with this. wink
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Culin(f): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2020
What kind of merits apart from top 4? Sorry I was too curious to read through the post. As long as Chelsea get to play next year's ucl, I'm good. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2020
gurunlocker:
EPL should just give Liverpool the league, I don't care about other things.... They deserve it, only pained rival team won't agree.... grin grin
Yes if they deny them the league the uproar would be masssive.Theres no possible way they would have lost that league.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Jeffy1206(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2020
soleexx:
Give us the Cup already...

We had to wait for 30 years
this is UEFA not domestic league. Try and read before you comment undecided
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by bluefilm: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2020
In that case, hope still dey for Arse_anal.
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by JJRainbow(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Corona virus wahala all over the world.....May GOD have mercy upon us.Ameeen.
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by ahukannakate(f): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2020
What happens to Man Utd??
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by SSPX2(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2020
I will be sad if man united should compete
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by soleexx(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2020
Jeffy1206:
this is UEFA not domestic league. Try and read before you comment undecided

Bro if Uefa is talking about taking merits... Its simply means the league could be canceled

I got no business with Champion league

League is my priority
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by oluwaseyi0: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2020
What do sporting merit means and how is it determine without playing football

I bet it means the big guys with robust history will qualify

1 Like

Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2020
A reasonable move in the face of an unsafe situation
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by mastercee(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Xucxex1997:
So manu go make am

Merit not coefficient ranking
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2020
kalvoken:
Why can't dey just wait till when the Pandemic is over, then the league would be completed. They made the calendar, they can still change it.

I just wish to prove my worth to Manure united and the rest haters. And I can only do that by beating bayern munchen to qualify for next round.

Proudly a blues fan

that may put most clubs in difficult financial situation
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Tunex252(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Champions League no longer interesting without Arsenal
wetin assnal won go do for champions League

1 Like

Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Majesty33(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2020
Hmm, Covid 19 has done more damages to so many social activities globally.
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Mexyz(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Tunex252:
grin grin grin grin...
To play football na
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Majesty33(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Tunex252:
Guess u re just being playful
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Collegenews: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Came here to read the merits.
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by DADDY2or3FISHES: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2020
I can't wait to see De bruayan of Manchester City play again. I have missed him style
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Sleeklord:

Yes if they deny them the league the uproar would be masssive.Theres no possible way they would have lost that league.

uproar or no uproar, Liverpool should not get the league until all 38 games are played

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by adelaja70(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2020
SSPX2:
I will be sad if man united should compete
OK... Prepare to be very very sad.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by adelaja70(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Tunex252:
To complete the number, i think.
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2020
contigiency:
Congratulations Chelsea and Frank Lampard. It's not easy to qualify with the ban that hindered the club from signing players. Not minding that Lampard came as an inexperienced coach to a huge club like Chelsea, and competing with the very best in the premier league as well as in champions league.

It's too early for this felicitation . You might want to sit back and read more on Uefa coefficient table which placed Arsenal, Man united and spurs above us ,how that ranking was done is still beyond me .
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by ofiko123(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Champions League no longer interesting without Arsenal

Is arsenal a club??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years / Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera / Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.