Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished (45876 Views)

Nigerian Olympics Team By "Merit" Yet No Medal Since 1996 / UEFA Confirms Punishment For Super League Clubs As Three Hold Out / "Europa League 2" - UEFA Confirms Introduction Of New Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Rohanmukherjee: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2020
Congrats from Team Writerposts
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by kbbanj10(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Champions League no longer interesting without Arsenal
Fact!
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Kenneth10110(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Arsenal will qualify if these rule takes place
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2020
soleexx:

Bro if Uefa is talking about taking merits... Its simply means the league could be canceled

I got no business with Champion league

League is my priority
Atlettttttico de madrid
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Trailblazer93: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Let them wait oo. What kind of tyn is dis... What do they mean by merit... So ManU will not play hagain. Now dat I can beat Madrid and Barcelona join together. Let dem allow us finish the season. United will rise again...
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Faitido(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2020
Chidexter:
Merit List? This one don turn to University Admission

Lol.. Cutoff Mark nko? grin

Check out how my Writing Gig can help you

https://www.fiverr.com/amberclooney?up_rollout=true

1 Like

Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Ibhamzah17: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Alizardbird:
What kind of merit is that
UEFA Coefficient
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Minemrys: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Albert0011:
Hope my Darling pride of England will make it...i know some bad belle fans will be wondering which team is that.
GGMU.
pride of england with jux 3 ucl titles? Guy, d0n't insult the queen pls.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Daniel207(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Arsenal will qualify for Champion league with merit.
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Benjaminoye096(m): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Xucxex1997:
So manu go make am
How?
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Minemrys:

pride of england with jux 3 ucl titles? Guy, d0n't insult the queen pls.
But they have the highest number of league titles.
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by ohfta4(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by leefino(m): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
They should do there merit list and include my darling England jor

I have missed football badhhh

Let they resume so some joy go dey.
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Kingberbatov(m): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
contigiency:
Congratulations Chelsea and Frank Lampard. It's not easy to qualify with the ban that hindered the club from signing players. Not minding that Lampard came as an inexperienced coach to a huge club like Chelsea, and competing with the very best in the premier league as well as in champions league.
For clubs to qualify on merits, it means the likes of:
1. Liverpool
2. Man city
3. Man utd
4. Arsenal
Meanwhile, Leicester, Chelsea, Tottenham and wolves will go to europa league

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by plessis: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
cRobo:
no problem

provided Liverpool isn't awarded the premier league champion

until then

I won't say a word
don't bother about your club. Continue obsessing Liverpool.

Shameless man.
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Alexis11: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Tunex252:
So Liverpool won't be given the trophy......

verpool: "Invincibles?"
Watford: No!

Liverpool: "Treble?"
Chelsea: No!

Liverpool: "Double?"
Atlético: No!

Liverpool: "Ok, just the Premier League then!"
Coronavirus: Hold my beer

Stale.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Alexis11: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
cRobo:
no problem
provided Liverpool isn't awarded the premier league champion
until then
I won't say a word
May all your life's hardwork ends in similar fashion. Amen!
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Jeffy1206(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
soleexx:

Bro if Uefa is talking about taking merits... Its simply means the league could be canceled

I got no business with Champion league

League is my priority
the league will not be cancelled but will resume in June or July which affect the champions league.
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by YoungAncient1: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
As long as they don't rig the qualifications table to favour Arsenal and Manchester United I am fine.

If you must qualify, then finish in a qualifiable position.
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by infogeneral: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is simple, to finish the league, test the players, test the club officials, test the match officials and select those who are coronavirus-free to play behind the closed doors. The rest of us will enjoy the league on TV while observing the lockdown. They should not think things will go back to normal by August, infact, there is no going back to normal, we will only move forward to a new normal.
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by 9iceprince(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Tunex252:

Liverpool issue dey give you headache,,,, what a waste of money on your education.... You don't know the usage of the word "IF"
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Tunex252:
wetin assnal won go do for champions League
10-2 grin
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Tunex252:

Wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Minemrys: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sleeklord:
But they have the highest number of league titles.
local champions, n0t pride of england.
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by AIIah: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
What will happen to sheffield united's vs Manchester City's outstanding match?
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is a better news than what I read last Time that arsenal and Spurs would go to champions league but Chelsea won't,,,,
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by lomprico(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
VillageBus:
Utd fans can't believe what they are hearing. grin grin

as long as liverpool wont be given the epl title, we are game
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by Moneywirer: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Clintonblaze:
This is a better news than what I read last Time that arsenal and Spurs would go to champions league but Chelsea won't,,,,

By UEFA coefficient Arsenal will qualify ahead of Chelsea
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by ISRAELITE19(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
kalvoken:
Why can't dey just wait till when the Pandemic is over, then the league would be completed. They made the calendar, they can still change it.

I just wish to prove my worth to Manure united and the rest haters. And I can only do that by beating bayern munchen to qualify for next round.

Proudly a blues fan

For your mind......
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by BABANGBALI: 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Xucxex1997:
So manu go make am
no be sey go make am, we don already make am
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by BABANGBALI: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
AIIah:
What will happen to sheffield united's vs Manchester City's outstanding match?
you can keep it as a souvenir
Re: UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished by BABANGBALI: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kingberbatov:

For clubs to qualify on merits, it means the likes of:
1. Liverpool
2. Man city
3. Man utd
4. Arsenal
Meanwhile, Leicester, Chelsea, Tottenham and wolves will go to europa league
man city has been banned. No champions league for them for 2 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years / Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera / Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.