Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Riots And Killings In Ehor, Edo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Riots And Killings In Ehor, Edo State (1240 Views)

SA Seizes Mercedes From Mbuso Moloi Who Looted Groceries During The Riots / 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim / Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riots And Killings In Ehor, Edo State by iamclime(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2020
There is an ongoing crisis in Ehor, Edo State. Info reaching me has it that there was a dispute between a vigilante guy (said to be a cutlist, the Number 2 in his zone) and a Hausa guy. The Hausa stabbed the vigilante and killed him. This started last night. Now, cultists are burning Hausa-owned properties and causing mayhem in Ehor and environs.
Please call your people in this area. Stay safe.
Please, don't ask for pictures; I don't have.

cc: lalasticlala, front page please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Riots And Killings In Ehor, Edo State by Passionate888: 2:19am On Apr 25, 2020
They should concentrate on only the hausa guys o, I no go like hear 'na mistake, I no know say na Edo person e b.'
Re: Riots And Killings In Ehor, Edo State by aimmoney9: 3:01am On Apr 26, 2020
Violence everywhere
Re: Riots And Killings In Ehor, Edo State by DateMynd44(m): 3:36am On Apr 26, 2020
iamclime:
There is an ongoing crisis in Ehor, Edo State. Info reaching me has it that there was a dispute between a vigilante guy (said to be a cutlist, the Number 2 in his zone) and a Hausa guy. The Hausa stabbed the vigilante and killed him. This started last night. Now, cultists are burning Hausa-owned properties and causing mayhem in Ehor and environs.

which one is Ehor?
It's Egor.
There's no source to verify your info.
Don't bother calling lala
Re: Riots And Killings In Ehor, Edo State by gloriaunobi(f): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2020
iamclime:

Tribal conflict not cult
Re: Riots And Killings In Ehor, Edo State by iamclime(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2020
DateMynd44:
which one is Ehor?
It's Egor.
There's no source to verify your info.
Don't bother calling lala

Don't be so quick to talk about what you don't know. Ehor is the headquarters of Uhunmwode L.G in Edo State. I have people living there and I've been there several times. Peace.

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL 100L Student Commit Suicide Drank A Sniper / 50kva Fuelless Generator / Pilot Of The NAF Apha Jet Plane Rescued Alive (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.