Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

RAMADAN: Do More Of Charity And Prayers, Gov Bello Charge Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RAMADAN: Do More Of Charity And Prayers, Gov Bello Charge Muslims (189 Views)

Wike Deserves Our Pity And Prayers’ – Dele Momodu Begs Nigerians / Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move / Gov Bello Mobilizes Contractors For Umomi Idah Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAMADAN: Do More Of Charity And Prayers, Gov Bello Charge Muslims by Ariyatech(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello has congratulated the Muslim Ummah on the sighting of the moon which signifies the commencement of this year’s Ramadan fast while charging them to engage in more charity and pray to Allah to heal the world of any form of disease.

In a statement on Friday by his Chief Press Secretary, Onogwu Muhammed, Governor Bello charged the Muslims to align themselves with the universal values of peace, kindness, love and respect for others which the Islamic faith promotes.

“On behalf of the Government and good people of Kogi State, I wish the Muslim Ummah in Kogi State and beyond, a blessed and peaceful Ramadan.

"The holy month of Ramadan, for millions around the world has always been an opportunity to renew and strengthen their faith through rigorous fasting, devout prayers, reading of the Quran, reflective meditation, and carrying out of charitable deeds.

"All these acts are closely conformed to the universal values that the Islamic faith promotes namely, peace, kindness, love and respect for others.

https://www.kogipress.com/2020/04/ramadan-let-do-more-of-charity-and.html?m=1

Re: RAMADAN: Do More Of Charity And Prayers, Gov Bello Charge Muslims by HITdemUP: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2020
Yeye Bello
Re: RAMADAN: Do More Of Charity And Prayers, Gov Bello Charge Muslims by jarawa: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2020
Do more..
Re: RAMADAN: Do More Of Charity And Prayers, Gov Bello Charge Muslims by yanabasee(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2020
Yeye Bello........
Re: RAMADAN: Do More Of Charity And Prayers, Gov Bello Charge Muslims by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2020
He should have said this during the initial spread of pandemic challenging the rich to do charity. Why wait till ramadan.

I also heard Ganduje will start palliative distribution.

To me thats more like a ramadan palliatives than a Covid-19 19 one.

No free fask mask, no enough isolation centres, non effective lockdown already over there. And he had all the time to prepare for this because kano wasnt having any case when others were battling it.
Re: RAMADAN: Do More Of Charity And Prayers, Gov Bello Charge Muslims by loosecanon50(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2020
Taaaaaa! Have you done more charity for the people of kogi state? Ewu anam angry
Re: RAMADAN: Do More Of Charity And Prayers, Gov Bello Charge Muslims by Aidlyfe: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2020
You can be a Muslim and not be a terrorist ( though you would always be sympathetic to terrorists).

But

You can’t be a terrorist and not be a muslim.

Las las, Islam is terrorism #Islamabad

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan: Gombe Governor Enjoins Muslims To Intensify Prayers Against COVID-19 / Enugu State Government Pays April Salary & 25% Increase t All The Health Workers / An Acre (3700m2) Land At The Commercial Heart Of Ikeja For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.