Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted (5646 Views)

Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by kiddoiLL(m): 12:34am On Apr 25, 2020
Megadixh:
The movie is overhyped... the director is just dragging the whole movie to create more episodes and seasons.
I miss Nairobi undecided
Go watch Mr Robot.
Thank me later. Mr Robot just got concluded Dec last year... But damn!!! That movie is matured and eye opening, even for ratings e do well.
na crime series, but the conversations and events would get you thinking how stuffs happen and how the rich constantly rob people. The 1% of the 1% ruling the world.
Nigga hacked and crashed the economy of the US. for months, the whole country broke, people were struggling, everything cashless. He fixed it and returned it all to normal.
Just give it a try.
For more clarity, look and compare the ratings

Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by paul100(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Season 1 got me hesistant....too boring and slow. They keep going round circles
Try and finish season 2,that when the movie started becoming more interesting.This is what a friend told me when you started the movie but now my guy Don finish all seasons.
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by Kingrexyl(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2020
missimelda01:
I just want to slap Arturo grin

Only one mighty slap to put him asleep forever angry
You too angrycheesy
Re: All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted by Anastescia001: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
cassidy1996:
where can I download the season 1-4 complete
Www.Toxicwap.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Up With Cossy Orjiakor / Notorious B.i.g Vs 2pac Shakur Who Da Best / Beautiful Serena Williams Flaunts Her Assets

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.