Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,726 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures (2803 Views)

FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People / Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Abia Residence / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
dignity33:
for those who said that Nnamdi kanu have nothing to do with Abia state being dirty or dilapidated how come the same Nnamdi Kanu always criticise Nigeria government bad policy. I'm Igbo and will love Biafra to come in existence but Nnamdi kanu is not that person Igbo need to lead our struggle for independent he is so bias that you can hardly here him attacking or criticizing any politician from Abia State, it doesn't show characteristics of a good leader, recently you heard him saying that Orjiuzo was jailed because of 2023 even though there is sense in that I expected him to be happy that some useless Igbo politician who made Abia worst state in South east are jailed.
Nnamdi Kanu is the worst freedom fighter I have ever hear or read how can you be fighting for independent and all what you does is feeding your followers with fake news and fake hope leaving many of them to die of ignorant.

I wonder my brother
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Shashar: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Abia1stboy:

How come you know all these things but you don't know that Abia state is in shambles. Focus on the subject of this thread. Is the condition of Abia state pitiable or not. What concerns me with Igala or Anambra. I am from Isi ala NGWA in Abia state. Lets discuss about our state.
lolz, Severe pain.kpele

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Shashar:
lolz, Severe pain.kpele

I sincerely wish I know the pain you are talking about here. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Afospecialk: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Adiola:
afonja people are hungry here and needs your attention

grin

It pained yu bitchhh

You already have insurmountable challengies in ur filthy nd dilapidated potopoto Akpu nd Ugwu republic but ur so pathetic that you don't remember where you ar coming from anymore but jumping into ever developing region in the whole of Africa

Go back and rebuild ur potopoto republic home before put ur unborn generation into congenital slavery to the SW

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Shashar: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Abia1stboy:

I sincerely wish I know the pain you are talking about here. cheesy
Rest na tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by giftedben: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
dignity33:
for those who said that Nnamdi kanu have nothing to do with Abia state being dirty or dilapidated how come the same Nnamdi Kanu always criticise Nigeria government bad policy. I'm Igbo and will love Biafra to come in existence but Nnamdi kanu is not that person Igbo need to lead our struggle for independent he is so bias that you can hardly hear him attacking or criticizing any politician from Abia State, it doesn't show characteristics of a good leader, recently you heard him saying that Orjiuzo was jailed because of 2023 even though there is sense in that I expected him to be happy that some useless Igbo politician who made Abia worst state in South east are jailed.
Nnamdi Kanu is the worst freedom fighter I have ever hear or read how can you be fighting for independent and all what you does is feeding your followers with fake news and fake hope leaving many of them to die of ignorant.
Tell us which of his news is fake. Almost 90% of Igbo politicians have been criticised by Nnamdi kanu. You guys do not not like him because he do not romance you with words. He says things the way they are. Like I said tell me which of his news is fake.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Shashar:
Rest na tongue

Rest over what? When Abia state is a shithole
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by dignity33: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
giftedben:

Tell us which of his news is fake. Almost 90% of Igbo politicians have been criticised by Nnamdi kanu. You guys do not not like him because he do not romance you with words. He says things the way they are. Like I said tell me which of his news is fake.
Nnamdi kanu picture addressing EU delegate in Brussels is that not fake, anybody can go outside EU headqauter in Brussels and take picture. Nnamdi Kanu went to white house gate take picture and go to trump rally in America only to be reported that he meet trump, which every ordinary person can do on tourism visit. if I continue mention countless of his fake news that kill some of his followers who think they have a serious leaders not knowing they have a tourist leader who travel around to take picture and discieve his followers, have you ever ask yourself why you never heard of Nnamdi kanu and Biafra struggle on any of world media news.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Corrinthians(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

Sorry bro but you got this all wrong. Kanu's agitation is not about good governance or development of anywhere including his Abia state. Kanu's agitation is about referendum for the people to decide if they want to be part of Nigeria or not.

It is not Kanu's job to develop Abia state or anywhere for you, that is not his agitation

If you feel bad about Abia state, stop waiting for Kanu or anyone and start your own movement to rescue Abia state
Very foolish comment. It seems you've finally recieved your salary being owed you which why why you went visibly AWOL on Kanu and ipob threads for two months.

The mad man is about referendum yet he is always ranting about Yorubas, Osinbajo, Yoruba pastors, Suleiman, Christian's, etc.

How does his useless incoherent tirades about these people help push your so called referendum any closer? How does promoting HATE, which is all his agitation is built on, help push for a referendum?

Your Kanu is sick upstairs and only psychos still cant see that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by gidgiddy: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Corrinthians:
Very foolish comment. It seems you've finally recieved your salary being owed you which why why you went visibly AWOL on Kanu and ipob threads for two months.

The mad man is about referendum yet he is always ranting about Yorubas, Osinbajo, Yoruba pastors, Suleiman, Christian's, etc.

How does his useless incoherent tirades about these people help push your so called referendum any closer? How does promoting HATE, which is all his agitation is built on, help push for a referendum?

Whats your business with Kanu? You dont come from the part of the country where he wants a referendum so why should you care what he says?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Corrinthians(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

Whats your business with Kanu? You dont come from the part of the country where he wants a referendum so why should you care what he says?
I took you up on what you said and you're giving me utterly stupid answers. You're not paid to do such a clueless job of image laundering here for ipob.

Why does Kanu keep mentioning Yorubas, Osinbajo, attack Christians, etc when you say his main purpose is to find a way to get a referendum for Igbos?

How does promoting and preaching HATRED against others promote such a course? Answer me and give a good justification for the salary stipends you receive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by giftedben: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
dignity33:
Nnamdi kanu picture addressing EU delegate in Brussels is that not fake, anybody can go outside EU headqauter in Brussels and take picture. Nnamdi Kanu went to white house gate take picture and go to trump rally in America only to be reported that he meet trump, which every ordinary person can do on tourism visit. if I continue mention countless of his fake news that kill some of his followers who think they have a serious leaders not knowing they have a tourist leader who travel around to take picture and discieve his followers, have you ever ask yourself why you never heard of Nnamdi kanu and Biafra struggle on any of world media news.

Nnamdi Kanu addressed EU delegates and I could remember about two important words they asked him.

(1) Do you Nnamdi Kanu want to start a civil war with the Nigerian Government?
Answer: No, I Nnamdi Kanu do not want to start a civil war with the Nigerian government. I am a freedom fighter and I have been going about it in a peaceful protest without arms and ammunitions.

(2) What are you protesting for?
Answer: I Nnamdi Kanu want a referendum to determine the faith of my people. Just like the UK want out of European Union. In my case my people was forced into Nigeria by the UK without our consent, While the UK agreed to join European Union, in our case we were forced to join Nigeria.

I remembered he was asked why he wanted out of Nigeria and he told them, his people are been marginalised, when they try to speak up,they are either killed or raped.

The European Union advised him not to start a war. That they don't want Nigeria to become another Sudan. They said Nigerian should try to vote in the right leaders. While this was going on the European Union allowed calls to come in, to hear from citizens of Nigeria. Did you know the people that called? It was the Yorubas. They hated everything Nnamdi Kanu was telling the European Union. They were furious and angry. Not a single Hausa/Fulani man called.

In the case of Nnamdi Kanu meeting trump. Almost Every country leaders that have interest in Nigeria have meet and spoken with Nnamdi kanu.

In the case of foreign news media showing Biafra agitation. Those foreign media do not have Biafra or Nigeria best interests at heart. What they want is for a war to break out and not a peaceful protest. Money are made during war.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by dignity33: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
giftedben:

Nnamdi Kanu addressed EU delegates and I could remember about two important words they asked him.

(1) Do you Nnamdi Kanu want to start a civil war with the Nigerian Government?
Answer: No, I Nnamdi Kanu do not want to start a civil war with the Nigerian government. I am a freedom fighter and I have been going about it in a peaceful protest without arms and ammunitions.

(2) What are you protesting for?
Answer: I Nnamdi Kanu want a referendum to determine the faith of my people. Just like the UK want out of European Union. In my case my people was forced into Nigeria by the UK without our consent, While the UK agreed to join European Union, in our case we were forced to join Nigeria.

I remembered he was asked why he wanted out of Nigeria and he told them, his people are been marginalised, when they try to speak up,they are either killed or raped.

The European Union advised him not to start a war. That they don't want Nigeria to become another Sudan. They said Nigerian should try to vote in the right leaders. While this was going on the European Union allowed calls to come in, to hear from citizens of Nigeria. Did you know the people that called? It was the Yorubas. They hated everything Nnamdi Kanu was telling the European Union. They were furious and angry. Not a single Hausa/Fulani man called.

In the case of Nnamdi Kanu meeting trump. Almost Every country leaders that have interest in Nigeria have meet and spoken with Nnamdi kanu.

In the case of foreign news media showing Biafra agitation. Those foreign media do not have Biafra or Nigeria best interests at heart. What they want is for a war to break out and not a peaceful protest. Money are made during war.

wake up go and watch the video and tell me if that small hall is in EU parliament in Brussels, also tell the world news media that reported it . if you don't know it was stage to decieve ipob better know it today because that man is not real a man who value his dog than his people is not worthy of being called a leader.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Sctests: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Abia1stboy:
As an Abia indigene, I think Nnamdi kanu is getting it all wrong. It is a commonsense that Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria in whatever way you look at it. At times I feel ashamed of identifying myself as an Abia indigene.

The whole of Abia state looks like where only animals can survive due to filth and dilapidated roads and environment. Unfortunately, Aba is the most important and prominent town in Abia state because Umuahia is more or less neither here nor there.

Someone once said that you could perceive the "stench and filth of Aba from Eleme junction in PH". I don't know how true that is, but I know that Abia state is stinking like hell.

Nnamdi kanu failed woefully to use his Abia state as a symbol of what he wants to see in his Biafra dream. A trip to Aba, for instance, will leave you traumatized, disgusted and depressed for weeks. Because the whole town is littered with filth and decayed roads and environment.

Abia state has consistently won the award as the worst state in the SE and Nigeria at large since 1999, but Nnamdi kanu has refused to use his IPOB followership in Abia state to enthrone good leadership in his home state of Abia. Why?

The present puppet governor Okezie has not completed any reasonable project in many years, because he has been sharing the state allocation with his sponsors and godfathers in Abia state.

I think igbo society should stop taking Nnamdi kanu seriously until he can get it right in his Abia state, like it has been done in Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and even Imo state.

Is the governor of Abia state from Katsina? Was it Buhari that caused Orji kalu and TA Orji to loot Abia state for 16yrs until the state became the worst state in Nigeria?

The condition of Abia state is a disgrace and embarrassment to the igbos. Nnamdi kanu must start his charity from home.

Pictures: ABA ABIA STATE

Congratulations my friend. You are now greater than Awolowo. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Ojiofor: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
ChristianNorth:
This wan foolish.

MNK na your governor? When he told you guys not to vote Okezie, what did you do?

Foolish people everywhere.

Who did he ask them to vote for without voters card?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by gidgiddy: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Corrinthians:
I took you up on what you said and you're giving me utterly stupid answers. You're not paid to do such a clueless job of image laundering here for ipob.

Why does Kanu keep mentioning Yorubas, Osinbajo, attack Christians, etc when you say his main purpose is to find a way to get a referendum for Igbos?

How does promoting and preaching HATRED against others promote such a course? Answer me and give a good justification for the salary stipends you receive.

Ahhhh, you are angry that Kanu is mentioning Yorubas, Osibanjo and attacking Christians? It falls under his freedom of speech, he is allowed to do so. If you dont like it, dont listen to Kanu

And dont talk about hate speech, the Nigerian does not recognize anything called 'hate speech'
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Corrinthians(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

Ahhhh, you are angry that Kanu is mentioning Yorubas, Osibanjo and attacking Christians? It falls under his freedom of speech, he is allowed to do so. If you dont like it, dont listen to Kanu

And dont talk about hate speech, the Nigerian does not recognize anything called 'hate speech'
Freedom of speech. Got it! Saved for future purposes.

You should be fired from this job by ipob.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by WaleGab: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Freedom of speech. Got it! Saved for future purposes.

You should be fired from this job by ipob.
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by WaleGab: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by WaleGab: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by WaleGab: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Keep wondering what Abia state did to this young man. cheesy
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by InternalAuditor: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2020
B2MARIO, come add your voice here. cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is not the elected governor of Abia state.

So, expecting him to transform Abia state is ridiculous
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by 4Play(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2020
He should be using his platform to campaign for better governance in his state of origin not indulging in a hate fest against other ethnicities.

The campaign for Biafra would be more credible if it is aligned with identifying practical solutions to everyday problems in Igboland. For instance, IPOB can organize a clean up day for Aba. It's not beyond them to do this. They will be more successful that way than this campaign of hate modus operandi.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Chef2000 aka okpalaAnambra, come let's fix our state. Abia state is now the laughing of the world
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
4Play:
He should be using his platform to campaign for better governance in his state of origin not indulging in a hate fest against other ethnicities.

The campaign for Biafra would be more credible if it is aligned with identifying practical solutions to everyday problems in Igboland. For instance, IPOB can organize a clean up day for Aba. It's not beyond them to do this. They will be more successful that way than this campaign of hate modus operandi.

I don't want to be harsh but Abia state is cursed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
dignity33:
for those who said that Nnamdi kanu have nothing to do with Abia state being dirty or dilapidated how come the same Nnamdi Kanu always criticise Nigeria government bad policy. I'm Igbo and will love Biafra to come in existence but Nnamdi kanu is not that person Igbo need to lead our struggle for independent he is so bias that you can hardly hear him attacking or criticizing any politician from Abia State, it doesn't show characteristics of a good leader, recently you heard him saying that Orjiuzo was jailed because of 2023 even though there is sense in that I expected him to be happy that some useless Igbo politician who made Abia worst state in South east are jailed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Andy Uba Won Primary With 230,201, Soludo 740. I'm Confused . / Can You Guess Tinubu Real Age In This Un-edited Photo? / Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.