Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

For Those That Went To College Of Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Those That Went To College Of Education (484 Views)

Kpagane Desire: RSUST Student That Went Missing Is Back After Suicide Post / I Am Regretting Going To College Of Education / You Can Now Go To College In Germany For Free, No Matter Where You’re From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those That Went To College Of Education by Sadiqali24(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2020
did u ever regret going to college of education?

well myself, I've for once regret for the fact it's three years but I've come to realize that it's my destiny.

I've since finished my NCE and hoping to secure admission through DE this year.

share yours!!!!
Re: For Those That Went To College Of Education by immaq8(f): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
mine, I didn't wait to get DE. during my final year in College of Education, I wrote Post utme through which I gained the admission..
Re: For Those That Went To College Of Education by Sadiqali24(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
immaq8:
mine, I didn't wait to get DE. during my final year in College of Education, I wrote Post utme through which I gained the admission..
best of luck my dear
Re: For Those That Went To College Of Education by Torie8(f): 2:39pm On May 03, 2020
Sadiqali24:
did u ever regret going to college of education?

well myself, I've for once regret for the fact it's three years but I've come to realize that it's my destiny.

I've since finished my NCE and hoping to secure admission through DE this year.

share yours!!!!
I finished my NCE program last year and if not because of this covid 19 pandemic I would have started my DE entry processing.
Re: For Those That Went To College Of Education by Sadiqali24(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2020
Torie8:
I finished my NCE program last year and if not because of this covid 19 pandemic I would have started my DE entry processing.
ok! have u registered the DE in January?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Jamb Upgrades Their Website, New Features Added / When Will All The Schools Be Reopened Please?,we Are Tired Of This Thing! / Auchi Polytechnic Post-utme Form 2020/2021 (ND FULL TIME)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.